WAR WITH SAUDI ARABIA WHEN?

These fuckers are directly funding terrorism and most likely were the main culprits in funding 9/11. Why the fuck haven't we been drone bombing those fucking sheiks?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

politics and oil.

Just as soon as they sell oil in anything but dollars, but not until then.

To expand on this point. What would the logistics of going to war with SA be? Would it be one of the worst wars United States engages in? Would it be the most complicated if we were able to drop ties with them?

Because they support the nwo unlike Iran

Kissinger-Nixon-King Faisal deal

Oil retard. Welcome to the global jew redpill. Nothing happens anywhere ever for any other reason

Iran will be at war against Saudi in the next few years.

I never understood this and you're not the first one to say that

Can someone explain to me why it's important the currency in use while exporting oil?

Ty for this btw reading up now.

Easiest way to win a war with the middle east is to remove global dependency on oil. They'll collapse on their own after that and we'll be better off than we would be spending trillions !ore on war.

Will Trump bow too?

Won´t happen because their royal family is actually just another Best Ally to you.

Ensures the American Dollar is the world's currency basically. If you can only buy oil in American Dollars, other countries have to buy American Dollars before they can buy oil

The US isn't going to do shit. They nationalized an American company and use that money to finance terrorism.

America took it like a total fucking bitch when the Kuwaitis, the UAE and Saudi nationalized US companies.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

it should be obvious but (((they))) control the jewbux but not gold or other currencies

saddam fucked up

>it was the saudis 111!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!
It was KIKES you dumb fucker

Is there anyway to redpill people on this? It's not even that hard of a concept but everybody thinks we're destroying these countries like Libya and Syria making people believe
>"HURR DURRR IT'S FOR THE PEOPLE CUZ THOSE GUYS WERE EBILL XD XD XD"

It's a never ending fucking cycle and I don't want the U.S. to continue on this dark horrible path for it's own economic gain. We can be better than this.

keeps demand high for dollars - other countries need to trade genuine goods and services for dollars to keep up their supply of dollars - USA just prints some more

I'm ready.

>when
top kek. Iran wants to rid us of them, but the USA keeps defending them (saudis)

why would America bomb one of their allies ?

If public approval of it became widespread enough after the dissemination of information regarding their connections to terrorism abroad especially regarding 9/11 then we'd have to respond in some way.

This guy looks more jewy than actual jews.

Face of a trustworthy ally right there...............

I was reading there was funny dialogue - can't find source now. That someone (maybe Nixon) told Faisal - that well Kissinger is a jew but you can trust him (apparently Faisal hates jews). And Faisal replied: no problems, all of us have semitic blood.

Wow lol. But where does Russia stand on this? How do they stay afloat without instigating Middle Eastern wars?

Don't know also if below is true, need to find Washington Post on Sept. 17, 1969

King Faisal Al-Saud at that time could not deny his family’s kindred with the Jews when he declared to the Washington Post on Sept. 17, 1969 stating: “We, The Saudi family, are cousins of the Jews: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslem Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.” That was the declaration of King Faisal AL-Saud Bin Abdul Aziz!

But I thought the OPEC thing that lead to the deal was because of our support of Israel.....

yeah i think last paragraph is a bullshit

we give israel nearly 2 billion in military aid
israel gives a fair chunk of this to the saudis

cut off the jews AND the saudis, and let the rest of the region tear them apart

or maybe I only understand tip of the iceberg of middle eastern geopolitics and saudi are in fact jews, as that conspircay implies hah
but i was always wondering how all arab world with all it's oil couldn't btfo israel

regarding deal - it's not just opec oil embargo.
another thing which was important is bretton-woods coming to the end in mid 70s. so dollar was no longer gold. and petrodollar deal came just on time