User, what's North Finland like as a place to live?

> Without going crazy, what's the most northerly place in Finland to live that is not too far from a town/city and still has a good Internet connection?

> How much approximately to buy a simple but comfortable house/cabin?

> Is it possible to live cheaply? I don't need to work but don't have huge budget.

> Will Finland be fucked by sand niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

etuovi.com/homes-for-sale/results?haku=M1031246481&locale=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mämmi sauna vittu

>mämmi sauna vittu
Why would I do that?

What is it like to visit like a vacation? Can someone just go and fuck around w/o a plan?

I usually go to Mexico but, well you know,

Ask Sup Forums first. Then visit.

>Finns are white guys, stop the mongolmeme

>Swedes
>white

Do you like snow?
Do you like lots and lots of darkness?
Do you like vodka?
Can you say Perkele?

>Do you like snow?
As long as I can go on holiday somewhere sunny now and then.
>Do you like lots and lots of darkness?
That's ok.
>Do you like vodka?
Not much.
>Can you say Perkele?
Don't know. As it's spelt?

Lithuania are doing something right.

> Without going crazy, what's the most northerly place in Finland to live that is not too far from a town/city and still has a good Internet connection?

Depends on your personality of course. For the internet connection, you can get 5mbps wireless basically anywhere and 100mbs in most household for the exception of very remote places.

> How much approximately to buy a simple but comfortable house/cabin?

50k euros?

> Is it possible to live cheaply? I don't need to work but don't have huge budget.

I use around 300 euros for food and beer monthly and i drink heavily
at least twice a week.

> Will Finland be fucked by sand niggers?
Largest cities for sure if there's no drastic change in politics in the future.

>> Will Finland be fucked by sand niggers?
>Largest cities for sure if there's no drastic change in politics in the future.

OK I had to correct myself about this one actually... We were flooded by them last year and the year before that, but we're actually deporting 85% of them. Or at least trying to. So I guess they won't be flooding like that this year any more... I guess I was being "a little" over dramatic. Our population is still probably less than 1% nigger at this point.

Cheers. So what areas could I start looking at? 50k euros is no problem to buy a place and cheap enough to live. I don't even drink heavily although I can be persuaded easily.

>Our population is still probably less than 1% nigger at this point.
Sounds manageable but they breed like rats.

Here is one search with criteria of the max 50k cost from all of Finland from this site: etuovi.com/homes-for-sale/results?haku=M1031246481&locale=en You have to translate the description separately in most if not all cases though... But you can get some picture from the photos and locations only. Many of them are in need of some renovation because of the price criteria too, but not all.

>etuovi.com/homes-for-sale/results?haku=M1031246481&locale=en
Interesting, thanks. I couldn't buy anything in the UK for that money. Just need a cozy bed warmer and it would be perfect.

Nobody actually lives in northern Finland.

being irrelevant swamp people

>I don't even drink heavily
My experience with Finns is that you will, spent 3 months there when I was in Uni for the summer. Now I was a rugby lad and a big drinker but fuck me those Finns can drink (they make Poles look like Japs)

>North Finland

For what purpose? It's full of leftists and Asiatics.

SW Finland has Corded Ware DNA. Come home to Turku White man.

Why do you want to live there? Got any specific reason?

Finnish language is one of the hardest in the world.My sister once tried to learn it but she quite it was too complicated.

shut up faggot

We don't mind speaking English though. Anyway, I think op is just daydreaming anyway.

Lol.

No U!

I usually drink around a case (24pcs) of 4.5/5 0.3l beer when I get drunk. I weight only around 65 kilos.

True, Finns are ugly mongols. Even niggers look better.

>4.5/5
I meant 4.5% :D

What are you laughing about?
You can hardly find a single Teutonic looking man or woman in Lapland.

Was op looking for "teutonic looking people" to begin with? Also you're full of shit.

About internet connections: traditional cable broadband is being phased out in some places; up north mobile data rules. You can get 3G to 4G speeds in very nearly everywhere, even in the middle of tunturi with miles to nearest human habitation. For bigger bandwidths, see pic related. It shows the coverage of the current standard 100 meg mobile broadband, which as you can see is still a bit limited up there. Still nice to have, if you happen to under coverage.

With Finnish operators mobile data is cheap as dirt with unlimited monthly usage.

>Corded Ware DNA
I want to get away from it all and live a quiet life. I like the climate as I lived in Minnesota in the U.S. for a few years and it's fucking cold there in the winter but I liked it. I'm not a hermit so would still need to be able to go to a town/city not to far away to see other humans. Finland seems reasonably based too... Not too many sand niggers.

Strange customs you have in Finland... Reverse order prizes in beauty contests! I wonder what 10th place looks like!?

Well, I might want a teutonic female to visit sometimes. Well, I should try to sample the local specialities after all.

Good info.

She was announced to be the winner after there was a (((recount))) in votes

don't come here. we want to be left alone!!!!

There is hope for Finland after all.

I won't be any trouble, honest.