Enough is enough

Have you retards not noticed the influx of reddit tier commentary on this board? Stop fucking bumping "AMAs" (seriously what the fuck guys), "jews are cool" threads, and replying to fucking pun comments. /r/the_donald was useful as a scapegoat for Sup Forums and that's it. These people are shit and we do not want them here subverting the culture and turning this into another fucking leftist hugbox. Sage off topic threads. Sage reddit tier threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=596_1403710079&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally this. Upboated.

edit:: **cant believe i got my first Sup Forums gold with this post, thank you!!!! ^_^**

Spot on, good sir! You are clearly a fellow gentleman and intellectual. Have an uptoke!

Thank you sir I thought this board was infected you give me hope

Leftists always raid this board too, there was a lot of that before the election.

Succ

My

Dicc

This is our board now. Just like your countries are coloured countries now

You lost your safespace by attacking, now there is nowhere left for your to hide

bump.It's different, there's still plenty of shills here but now we also have redditors running around bringing their shitty board culture with them and fagging up the place

This is- without question- the worst Sup Forums has ever been. we can survive shilling without breaking a sweat, but the mass influx of newfags, many of them redditors, since the Trump phenomenon began has shitted this place up worse than even moot's fuckery did.

If you came here after 2014 and are wondering what Sup Forums is- this is not a conservative board; this is not a Trump board; this is not even a nationalist board; this is an ethno-nationalist board. If you don't support white interests, a permanent white majority in all countries, and the right of whites to determine their own destinies, this will never be your home.

in all white counties, that is. not pushing
for a white majority in indonesia

unless the australians get really excited or something

just post redpill threads until their minds are subverted.

Redditors are cancer gtfo you're not welcomed here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this is an ethno-nationalist board
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
This place is not a hugbox and it never will be. Also nice meta thread, faggot.

Too many anime posters too. First to go on day of rope am I right guys xD

Found the butthurt redditors.

APOLOGISE
WEED
AMA
DEGENERACY

Bump. We need to ignore them guys, they're fucking up the board with these shitty threads.

as he calls for a hugbox

get fucked kid

If you can't argue me out, I'm not leaving. See you around, OP.

Start posting gore, it makes the normies shoo away like flies

I'm trying to sign up on this website so I can upvote you, bro!

I agree with you.

#NoMoreRedditorsOnMy4Chan!!

The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cuck, faggot, retard, cancer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This

I also see too many fucking muslims here. Why don't they get banned?

Same reason the kikes don't get banned, the mods are idiots here. We even got niggers now lol.

freaking terrible

kek

Anyone have a link to the video for this?

I will be leaving one of these days. Earlier I saw an 'im a shia (fuck off with your shitty subhuman lingo btw) from iraq, AMA'. 90 replies when I saw it.

This place is getting way too annoying.

Never-mind, found it myself. For those interested:

liveleak.com/view?i=596_1403710079&comments=1