What's he planning

Redpill me on Richard Spencer Sup Forums

Is he actually trying to start a movement?

Or just an attention faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His haircut should tell you everything you need to know.

I give him my support until he fucks up.

Controlled opposition. His wife is not even white dude, he advocates for the alt-right, which includes no racemixing, yet he does it. What?

That't the fundamental of keeping the world White, NOT MIXING.

Controlled opposition

If Hitler was a jew plant, then virtually every movement and organisation is controlled opposition.

When you have unlimited funds ( since you own all central banks ), it's really easy i would guess, too.

why? it's actually pretty decent.

Controlled opposition

he's not planning anything.
he was a kike false flag
/thread and fuck you

loser, dated chinks, now married to a mail-order bride from russia

She's Caucasian I think. Pretty huwite to me.

Watch the roland martin interview. Its funny. Roland is a literal retard

University tour. We already got the movement just need to red pill everyone and keep getting bigger.

Attention faggot making money off gullible goys.
Also intentionally crashing Right politics with no survivors.

How autistic are you, on a scale of 10 to 10

Yeah ok kike.

Hes not controlled opposition

Look at how small is nose is

I can't a man with a small nose seriously. It's feminine as fuck

You can't be a leader with a small button nose

0. is this like a fashion faux pas in western countries? it's a timeless hairstyle.

Lol i see, but as a social representative hes perfect. Laid back

We need to combine white nationalism with occult understanding of natural law.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

A massive faggot who nobody even knew existed until the kikes tried to make him the face of the (((alt-right))).

>Left wing insanity pushes people to the right and gets Trump elected
>Media panics at the candidate they were shilling for so hard get beaten
>They start calling Trump supporters 'alt-right' and try to link them to white supremacy
>Spencer comes out of fucking nowhere and starts sieg heiling in the middle of Washington DC giving the media exactly the story they wanted
Hmmmm, really makes you think, huh

>What's he planning

Round up gullibles (who he affectionately calls neckbeards), make them members of the "movement". Then his bosses will come up with a massive false flag. All the neckbeard members? To the fucking gulag (Gitmo). Don't forget to register on his website, by the way. Buy merchandises, if they have any.

Spencer is a fed plant, a crisis actor hired by the CIA to make Trump look bad. Like the child crisis actors they hired for Sandy Hook, they never existed before the event.

He never seig heiled. That was a few people in the crowd.

dead in three weeks

>le Russians are not white maymay
Nice try kike.

are you a fucking moron or what?

>Hail Victory
>Sieg Heil translated is Hail Victory

In fighting gets us no where. Spencer is good.

What's wrong with him? I listened to his Texas a&m speech and agreed with everything h says. Although his laugh is pretty gay sounding everything else was on point.

Keep buying what hes 'selling'. The only one who will be laughing in the end is him at the bank.

Anyone who moves to the forefront of a movement should be met with suspicion at best, and hostility at worst.

You shouldn't need a figurehead to live through or get your information from. You should source your own information and have your own opinions.

I've been in the 'alt-right' since the early 90s. Back around Ruby Ridge and the whole survivalist movement.

You want to get the message out? Talk to people about it casually. If you want to go the extra step make posters and place them everywhere. But not the shit that has the Star of David on everything and people with glowing eyes. People automatically disregard that shit. Simple info graphs work the best.

The kikes from 8pol are shilling here now that they killed their own board. I guess they doxxed a White Nationalist for antifa.

He's going to give us back our birthright

Hes big into interracial cuckolding

>A Leaf
It's 2017, pick a new proxy JIDF.

The savior of the white race and the true face of the alt-right movement. You guys say kept saying he was jewish but he looks pure aryan to me.

Complete faggot.

He's an opportunist whore whose likely going to start selling tshirt and bumper stickers to profit off his 15 minutes of fame.

Hes a complete joke among the true RaHoWa community.

He doesn't believe in true nationalism, and is tolerant of faggots.

if he was smart he would make a leddit sub that posted anything from the ANIME Right twitter.

Say you are aliens trying to imitate pop culture on earth or something and go all out with the anime shit you guys do, cuz its hilarious and fucking magical

It isn't antifa, trust me.

>literally creates a brand 7 years ago
>spends all of his time promoting white nationalism at the risk of his own life
>LOL IT WAS ALL A RUSE I AM /controlledopposition/

Go sell your books elsewhere you rat faced kike Cernovich