Why doesn't Drumpf want mexican cuties coming into the U.S? 8 years being ruled by a black...

Why doesn't Drumpf want mexican cuties coming into the U.S? 8 years being ruled by a black, at least 4 being ruled by a homo. Good job, America.
I stand with you my Mexican brothers and sisters.

Same reason mexico doesn't want American cities flooding into Mexico, higher wages,

wtf I love Mexicans now

>Mexican
>cuties
W e w
e
w

>Implying she wouldn't be raped and then murdered by coyotes if she tried to cross into America illegally.

>tfw no castizo gf
Feels bad man

The same reason britbongs don't want Polish people coming to the UK, it's the bottomfeeders with nothing to lose that migrate

Only cute Mexicans are the ones who hate blood from Europe in them.
REAL Mexicans who came from Aztecs are ugly as fuck and even they know it,look at who are most of their leading actors in their Telenovelas.

Poland trying to win best shit posters of 2017

>
Poles work harder then average Brits.

>all mexicans look like this

Castizos are perfection

They got some mestizo aztec in their for a nice tanned skin with the European genetics and facial features

Castizas are literally the most fuckable women

El PolACO, seƱores

He doesn't want illegals coming in. Although one can argue that both Syrian migrants and Mexican migrants are the same because both of them don't want to help their own country but they just leave it like a worm leaves it's host when it dies and finds a new victim in this US or EU to inhabit till it dies.

Because immigrants are almost exclusively single men who may or may not bring family over.

Dude why are you so autistic

Why are Europoors pretending they know whats going on, lel..

hes right lol

For every one of those you get 100 of these, it doesn't work out.

I wanna rape her

that's not what mexicans actually look like. t. living in commiefornia

Mexiefag here. This chart is on point.

Obviously, we keep all the thicc latina cuties and pair them with the awkward nerdy guys who would normally die as loner virgins. That way more nerd reproduce in our country than in other countries, boosting the IQ of our future generations substantially.

lol Trump is below the red line on that chart tho

>tfw no Mexican qt 3.14
Why does Mexico still got the qts while the Chicanos in America look like trash?

Prove me wrong faggot. When the French were invaded during the WW2 the soldiers went to the British controlled North Africa , and formed the Free French Army , they didn't settle in , and planned to live off welfare. No! They went back to France to liberate it. Poles , and Czechs went to UK and did the same thing.

The only mexican girl i ever hooked up with stuck her finger up my butt when we were cuddling

They're too mean for me :(

Niedziela rano i ty tak szitpostujesz, i do tego jeszcze nie jestes smieszny. Az zal.

THIS

Live in SoCal and it's flooded here with Mexicans. See hundreds of Mexican girls everyday and almost all are disgusting fat pigs

Finding an actual hot Mexican girl is like trying to find the Lost Arc of the Covenent

We should make a law that only females are allowed to immigrate to a nation