Putin Led a Complex Cyberattack Scheme to Aid Trump, Report Finds

Report is released boys.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254237/Russia-Hack-Report.pdf

Told you so.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already discussed it a few days ago.

The entire report is based on RT viewership trends and "well they did it in the past"

The entire report actually made me fear our national security because its leaders are inept.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

what computer aids am I going to get looking at this pdf?

SHOW TITS TO PROVE!

You are Russian Jew bot to destroy 4 chan

fake report is fake

what's next, report on WMDs in russia? Lel

Stale pasta, I've seen this some time ago.

This pasta again?

ok, where is this pasta from

cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd please don't spread your autism without doing proper research first

You actually can't see what it's really based off of.

>This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign.

So your argument is invalid there.

Wow, it's fucking NOTHING, how will Sup Forums ever recover?

>she probably a navy seal with 300 confirmed kills too....

Son, I have some bad news..

BREAKING: RUSSIA REPORT RELEASED

Damn son you snatched up that copy pasta from x QUICK

/x/ thread about kek

>kek?..

The amount of liberals who bought into this story, originally, are dropping like flies.

I don't understand why Obama, the DNC, et al, won't just drop it. The more "intel" they "release", the more bullshit their whole story comes off as. Even the most retarded and brainwashed people are seeing just how weak the whole story is.

Their report is invalid if it doesn't have an ounce of proof behind its claims.

It is simply a long-form assertion.

Holyshit kids

When men and women go out of their way and sacrifice their lives to get intel shouldn't you be a little more believing in it all? A little more respectful?

We were supposed to declare war on Russia because muh RT?

The gov aint trying to control your minds or some bs.

Ffs dont go shooting up an airport because you think that's the case either.

>This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign.

Learn to read.

weak bait 1/10 meet me after class

Guess what: I'm a jew
I've been using jpost for 8 years now. I'm a psychology and business major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the JIDF society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a zionist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
Wether you like it or not, jews are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a matzo ball, I'll have my personal shiksa do it. The ironic thing is my father married for shekels and I'm actually rich as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.
I won't show you my kippah, I'll be your lawyer one day

Make the b8 a little more believable

Yeah, you're right. We really should respectful for intel gathers that inform the public.

.>>>>>>>>>>>--VBRAPPP

.sNIFF oh yes my dear SNIF quite pungent indeedis that....dare I .says SNIF ggs I smellsniff .sniffh myesquite so my darlingsniffquite pungent eggs yes very much so ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff.....ah yesand alsoa hint .of....sniffcheesequite wet my .dearsniffbut of yes...this will do nicelysniffplease my dear....another if you pleasenice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

.Oh yesvery goodvery sloppy and wet my .dearhmis that a drop of nugget I .see on the rimhmlet melet me just have a little taste before the sniff my darlinghmm....hmm..yes....that is a >delicate bit of chocolate my dearah >yeslet me guesscurry for dinneroh >quite right I amaren't Ioktime for sNIFF hmmm...hh I seey esyes indeed as well curry hmmmthat fragrance is quite noticeable yes onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear yes quite.....

BRRRT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dearyou caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was thoughhM let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….SNIFfff…and yet strong yes the odor sniff sniffhmis that snifh mI can almost taste it my dear yes just sniff a little whiff more if you pleasesNIFF…ah yes I have it nowyes .quitehhhhmmmmdelectable my dearquite exquisite yesI dare >saysniffthe most pungent one yet my dearssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I read it. Support info is not the beef. This is the high level conclusions and main support. Learn to learn.

It aint no bait.
You gotta understand. The reason this isn't being dropped is because this is a major blow to everyone. That's why theirs a bipartisan effort in congress right now to get this going.

This shit is real. So get your ass off the couch quit munching on those doritoz and learn to read.

I already knew this as I've been quoting it. Just gauging how autistic this board is.

>bipartisan effort

>neocons and neoliberals working to initiate more war, on baseless claims

ftfy

Oh, so you were just pretending to be retarded. Good job.

>we can't show you the evidence goy just trust us
they are making claims and accusations without showing us any of their evidence. It's made up bullshit.

>John Benis
you got me

m8 Russia has been doing this shit for decades. It's not new.

Why?
We're gallavanting around it asscrackistan because of these self-important idiots
I don't know whether or not to believe something when Russia says it but I sure as fuck know I don't believe it when the CIA says it.

Your definition of baseless is defined so even with the data and circumstances presented simply because you do not wish it to be true. Grow up.

even worse bait

0/10 don't come to school tomorrow or ever again

Is this the one that said that Mike Serna bitch is a Russian spy

Doing what? Even if the intelligence agencies claims are correct—Russia revealed corruption and collusion that the public should've known about? How long has Russia been enlightening other countries and improving their abilities to make better and more informed decisions in their elections?

And that's IF the claims by the intelligence agencies are even correct!

I know but it's a matter of getting more people over here to stop being so stubborn. I understand the psychology of not wanting to believe something but it's getting ridiculous. It's not something that should be dropped by this minority so easily.

There's no evidence of the claims besides it seems like something russia would do. The most important part of the report is that the wikileaks emails are genuine and hilldawg is a literal traitor and must be imprisoned. No one is talking about that for some reason. They're chasing this russia conspiracy theory instead.

You take for granted what they do for you in the shadows and that is a horrible thing. They are like the army and mil as they protect you on the surface so you can sleep at night. These guys do the saaame thing but in the shadows. It would be unwise to take them for granted like that.

No it isn't
You gotta understand you're pushing bullshit and refuse to see the other side of things because it fits your desired narrative.
That narrative failed long ago.
You're going to fail by keeping it as a go-to theory.
Joe Biden shut down those "bi-partisans" you speak about when he confirmed the electoral vote that says Trump is the next POTUS

This shit is fake and falsified. Even the president spoke against it at one point. Have you never seen a police TV show? When people have stories that don't line up they are considered liars.

You should quit munching ballsack and stop trying to push disinfo.

They are correct.

I'll give you that, there was some collusion, possibly corruption, in the DNC.

If the shoe were on the other foot though you'd be chimping out.

THERE ISN'T ANY EVIDENCE
LOL
Telling people to grow up when they're more grownup than you are is pathetic!

There is evidence, the problem is though it's all highly classified. You can't give out who intercepted what and where or else it'd put American lives at risk.

"Tell the truth. The more you lie, the more you have to remember every time"

-some poster on my high school teachers wall

>tl;dr we're still not offering any proof but the Russians did it just trust us

There has been evidence presented to all the ones you elected to manage your political workings for your country for you. That's how this state works. And they all believe it. That's the way classified information works.

A days ago it was skeptic. Now it is proven.

>If the shoe were on the other foot though you'd be chimping out.

No I wouldn't. I'm not partisan.

Guarantee you would, and so would the majority of Sup Forums. When it comes down to it, every human alive is hypocritical to some extent.

>its conclusions are identical to

>implying they would have differing conclusions

This is proof that they have proof.

Real 007 type stuff.

So the people whose job is to lie and push for war tell me to believe them as they push for war? Not buying it. Since we now know clinton is a traitor, arrest her and her cronies first to build good will and I may believe them.

Wow that is a load of bull. Senator Ben Cardin just said that russia DID hack us.

Get out of autism and learn.

Remember, intelligence agencies never give high level confidence in their reports. This report has been lauded by nearly every agency for being so accurate. There is so much proof that Russia hacked the elections that they didn't even bother to provide it in the report. It's that obvious.

Our intelligence agencies are pathetic to even publish this nonsense. Who do they think they are fooling?

For the Public? No.

But when ALL your congressmen and intelligence agencies say their is, and it happened, it happened.

That or you have Autism.

Ok, great

But I mean was the info released wrong? Or was it accurate?

The report confirms the validity of the wikileaks.

You're still going by sources the Russian's provided?

You have some problems kid. You should really go visit a doctor with that head that only believes what you want to hear.

>There is so much proof that Russia hacked the elections that they didn't even bother to provide it

Well I'll be darned.

Prove it.

But you've had a lot of difficulty producing proofs lately. :>》

Already discussed it.

It's a joke.

The report in the op's post says the leaks are genuine information.

Certainly you don't trust sources from enemies. Use some common sense.
Where the fuck does it say that? Quit making up bullshit only you want to believe.

So they influenced the election by telling the truth?

>validity of the wikileaks
Of which Assange has said multiple times that it was not a state party who sent podesta the phishing attack
Why don't people fucking listen

Read through the thread and tell me it is kid? Or can your tiny brain not handle something you don't like to hear?

The only thing that report shows is that there were people on twitter who publicly supported Trump and RT was critical of Hillary.

If that counts as foreign interference, then we better nuke the fuck out of the entire EU right now because they were interfering like crazy.

It was a top Russian government hacking squad that cracked Podesta's password.

The password was "password"

Those clever bastards.

So where's the evidence?

>inb4 THE CIA SAID SO

Fuck the CIA. Russia put some trolls on reddit and twitter and now we are supposed to believe that swayed the election, when Hillary had 1 million CTR shills sweep the entire web and pollute Sup Forums for months.

FUCK THE "INTELLIGENCE" COMMUNITY.

Page 3 of the actual report under cyber heading. You're looking for "did not contain any evident forgeries" i.e. the info is true.

Why isn't this considered an act of war?
Had this happened to Trump rather than Clinton, all the rednecks would be calling for war or some shit.

That's because the proving evidence can't be released. There's a thing that exist in the world called Security levels and it's for good reasons. Look it up.

All of the people you voted in to handle political affairs have said this happened. Look at the most recent congressman who spoke. This is how our system works kid.

>this retarded
Wow

Yes. This is literally what our government is claiming.

To talk about the report with poor sourcing and no evidence, that pretty much says we're all russian spies?

>All of the people you voted in to handle political affairs have said this happened.

I don't trust WORDS. I trust evidence. Now point me to the evidence. Do you want me to trust the swamp that I worked tirelessly to drain. Not gonna happen, "kid". Short question: does this report contain any evidence? Yes or no?

Our 4d Russian Roulette played out lovely.

t. Russian spy

Is there a need for clandestine operations? Yes.

Are most of the IC's clandestine operations justified from a US security perspective? Highly dubious.

Is this a political action on the part of the IC? You bet.

Will the IC win? No.

Why wasn't this report done before hillary lost?

>Sweden
>This based
Sweden No

test

>still not knowing russia was a pawn of Sup Forums all along

SHUT THE FUCK UP RACIST

How long until Trump is tried under the Logan Act ?

It's real top secret CIA type stuff. You kids wouldn't understand. You just leave it to the big boys, okay? We'll let you know on a need to now.

Those responsible from IC should be charged with Treason.

>Taking public US intel statement at face value
>IRRHYGDDT

not this shit again
>classified report writen
>600 pages of crude phalic drawings and ramblings about bodily fluids
>PR office writes the conclusion which is subsequently released to the public

>"IGNORE WHAT RUSSIA DISCOVERED, BECAUSE THEY CHEATED"
>then fagots argue ad ignorum that the section of the report full of penis drawings should be believed to contain the proof

Why not post the link from the government themselves?

Pliz no hackzor muh PC.

I knew a NIC in highschool.

Fuck NIC.

this "report" is the equivalent of a student who has to write a 10,000 word essay on a book he never read

>(((report))) finds
That is not objective tangible evidence.

oh yeah the government would never knowingly lie to the public to hide any- NSA