youtu.be/RE-uhXKO-nk
youtu.be/c5Sm5yrFv6k
youtu.be/QiPon8lr48U
youtube.com/watch?v=BIBdllXPg14
youtube.com/watch?v=yo8B12p0V4k
youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was our Finest Hour

Are there other pictures from that night?

I did not even think to check Sup Forums.

2016 best day of my life

It was exploding senpai. So was the alt right Twitter verse. I watched the mister metokur stream, and the lowder with Crowder stream, and they were both shitting on the young Turks so hard, and those faggots were absolutely melting down.

Those memories are going to keep me happy for years. Like remembering the trayvon martin trial.

Words cannot explain how happy I was that night.

Tears of joy while listening to: youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

>ywn be that happy again

BOOOORN IN THE USA

2016 is a year not a day

>When that played on the catalong screen.

happy times indeed my friend

I remember a lot of threads literally just being "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Why is this face so popular?

youtu.be/RE-uhXKO-nk

>all those zero reply threads

The shitposters never flung shit more furiously than they did that night.

youtu.be/c5Sm5yrFv6k

Not sure what to think but hey, if you're cool I'm always down. hit me up puss

>comperable
Not bad, but you come on too strong. You won't get many bites.

SHE CAN STILL WIN.
IT'S OVER DRUMPFKINS.
THIS... IS... MY... FIGHT... SONG...

>idiots falling for the pasta

I didn't get to participate in the meme war.
My father forbidden it. My father was recruited to PN, as the rest of us stayed behind.
He never came back.
Tell me, Sup Forums, how can I prepare better for the next war?
I don't want to end up like my father, I want to make him proud.

At first I wanted to reflect on the pasta but you never know these days desu

That night was 100

War is hell kid. Respect your father's wishes and stay out of it. You don't want to know the things we've seen.

Ahh. My gf and I sat at my computer drinking and reading all the Sup Forums posts as the map filled in red. Fucking incredible moment that I will never forget when started playing.

The madman

>I've been
>I'm an
> I have
>I'm only
>I'm a
>I voted
> I'm not
>I'm probably more

>I'm a woman
who would have guessed

The moment when Pennsylvania flipped red was honestly the best, proved so many people WRONG

The madman deleted his post. How come ? :^(

>that CTR thread

I was listening to this as Penn flipped

youtu.be/QiPon8lr48U

This election was the great moment of my life

The battle may be over but the wars just begun.

We have 4 years of fighting ahead.

I had a good feeling going into the night but to actually watch everything play out was incredible. First Ohio, then Florida, North Carolina... Waiting forever on fucking Pennsylvania and Michigan.. When Wisconsin went it was pure ecstasy.

that was the best night on twitter ever
i had one hand typing and one masturbating using leftist tears as lubricant

if you celebrated that night and did not feel anything but anxiety and exhaustion you did so on the scarred and strong backs of your fellow patriots who did the hardest work. This is not an insult to you this is a thank you. I could get Trump elected but I could not celebrate and be joyous on that night, so I thank you for singing and hailing victory.

It's a play on "Turk genocide best day of my life"

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

That week was also /mynight/ in general.

Picked up some fine kush, got comfy and played several streams and Sup Forums tabs up to keep track. Then when he was winning, facebook for the delicious tears.

The next day I got to go and redpill the qt asian I was dating and then fuck the shit out her while laughing at the impotent Bernie protesters.

Now my life is back to shit, but at least I had some fun.

You are so welcome

The most beautiful poem ever written.

I occasionally put on "never come down" when i'm feeling low.
Just listening to it brings back the memories of joy and relief on election night.
I watched the whole thing play out from when I woke up (9am in AUS) then I was drunk by 1pm when it was obvious he had won
Thanks guys

I just can't stop laughing

Nah, it was better in the Trump mega thread just when the tide began to turn and Trump started cleaning up, then the mods auto played Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody and the fucking thread was going at like 1000 posts a second man.

It was a glorious moment desu, I felt happy for Americans.

Unfortunately I was working election night.

One of the customers told me the news though.

I went "out for a cigarette" and then ran around the block chanting USA USA USA

I was so happy cried tears of joy.

election night was the first time i cried since steve irwin died

I browsed Sup Forums for 3 years prior to that. I have never in my life felt that this was my home or something. I would not have felt compassion for people on this board if he lost, even though I supported him aswell.

Brexit was NOTHING.
When PA flipped red I immediately checked this board and I feel like home here. Sup Forums is what keeps me smiling and smirking in the train every day.

>inb4 gay

Pretty god damn great to see smug trolls turn into shocked failures.

Everyone who felt "trauma" over Trump's win fucking deserved.

Same here bro, Brexit gave me mad feels but even as a Brit it was nothing compared to the US election.

>the first time i cried since steve irwin died

Shared your tears mate, I remember watching My Daddy the Crocodile Hunter when I was a kid and now I'm sitting here wondering what the fuck happened to my childhood dream of working with animals

The whole Irwin family are lovely though, would love to have a wife half as sweet as Terri someday

youtube.com/watch?v=BIBdllXPg14

>when florida re-flipped blue for the 12th time

youtube.com/watch?v=yo8B12p0V4k

Probably the greatest thread ever.

On the evening of 8 November, 2016, Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 13th Regiment (The Fighting Autists), had come into heavy contact on the Washington front in an effort to secure the electoral votes of that state. During the fight, PVT user's platoon had come under heavy shilling, effectively pinning down his unit. Surrounded on two sides, PVT user manned his position and began laying down a suppressive fire of dank memes while the rest of his unit could evacuate to higher ground. When the state of Washington effectively turned red, PVT user was mortally BTFO. But with great valor and disregard for his own life, he refused to be evacuated with the rest of the wounded, and instead continued to lay down suppressing fire while the remaining vanguard could make its withdraw. With only a folder of 9 dank memes left, he told the remaining Anons to egress back to higher ground while he covered their escape. 4 minutes later his ID code had ceased to post. When the election had been won, PVT user's body had been found dead next to a pile of 9 shills that were literally shaking, the same number of meme's he had left in his shitposting folder.

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty, PVT user has been awarded the Shitpost Medal 1st Class, the highest award to be given. His actions bring great credit to his unit, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

Signed,
Hiroyuki Nishimura, President of Sup Forums
Stephan Molyneax, Secretary of Sup Forums

PRESENT......ARMS!

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

The Yanks are just a lot more high energy than us, really. It lends a lot to the theatre of the whole thing, but fuck me sideways I'd get tired of their campaign cycles here even if I enjoyed the Trump train.

Oh Steve. Taken too soon, but at least it was doing something you loved.

I can't wait for the 2020 CTR memes

Never forget it as long as I live...I still get choaked up thinking about it.

Checked

Americans are usually more dramatic and like to big shit up but they also tend to never loose their optimism and that's what I like about them, also nice pic related kek, Snatch is a top class fucking film.

>Oh Steve. Taken too soon, but at least it was doing something you loved.

Quote from his wife Terri: "We don't drink, we don't smoke, and we are actually in love and happily married. We love our little girl, we go home to each other at night, and we believe in what we are doing. Say my husband had a dangerous job and I wasn't with him; I don't know how you go, 'Oh honey, how was it with the police department today? You got all your fingers and toes today?' It would scare me. I'd have to become a police officer and work with him; I couldn't do it."

Lovely family and Steve was taken too soon, hope he's in peace wherever he is.

Was it normal to have an erection while watching the electoral map turn red?

It's funny, I remember all the threads too