What do you think will happen

when America hits 49% White?

Other urls found in this thread:

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

negropalypse

It already has, pablo

Define 'white'

the day of da ropez

Nothing

America will continue to be a great nation

Cucks will cuck and nigs will nog

We are gonna deport 50 million illegals and their anchor babies.

We're already there. Trump has literally only won because all the niggers didn't go out and vote.

Not according to official figures. Which I guess could be doctored. However, My the point of my question is how the public will take the news once the official numbers reflect 49%. Remember currently they say, what, 56%?

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

Pretty much what happened in South Africa when whites lost power there.

RIP

Fall of Rome 2.0.

California is 40% white but it hasn't stopped whites there from still being enormous cucks

We'll have the greatest Nigger Navy the world has ever seen.

What the Fuck defend you women you pieces of shit .
if that happened here , we would fucking skin him alive .

>What do you think will happen
>when America hits 49% White?

light niggers will become white statistically

I'm pretty sure he got life in prison. Vicious assaults like this against women and children, when there is video evidence that proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt should be automatic death penalty desu.

and leave all those goats unsatisfied?

Oof probably the most realistic answer so far. This is of course assuming the same misinformation practices are still used in the future.

We won't do anything about it most likely.

remember that this election 70% of the voters are white (even if the white population is only around 62%, many of non whites are illegals or minor) and we BARELY WON. because not even 2/3 of the whites voted for their interests

We'll become brazil, with a megarich elite ruling over an impoverished mongrel underclass. Though there will still probably be states relatively safe. White flight will get worse, racial tensions will continue to increase. Good times

>imagine being the child

Do you think the significance of the number 49% will have any chance of acting as the spark for a political backlash?

also see

what the fuck is this , i can't take it anymore .
if this happened in here , it would go viral on national TV , and that Ape would have his meat sliced of his body as slow as possible.

hardly... especially since younger people feel more "white guilt" than older people. (the more people stay in schools, the worst it gets, the groupthink mentality) even if 95% of white males voted gop we'll have women voting for allowing flooding the world with rapefugees (check austria) or drug dealers

Not immediately because the majority of these hispanics are located in a handful of states. But it does jeopardize our stability. It would take an event similar to the kidnapping this past week or trayvon at the right time to start race riots. I absolutely see them coming within 5 years. If they wanted to, a foreign nation who wished to critically destabilize us would only have to carry out a few well timed racial false flag attacks to start an all out civil war. Our "Diversity" is our biggest weakness going forward. It works when you have a single dominant racial/cultural group who sets policy for the nation. But when each group starts to reach equal population representation, they start to want to change the country in different ways which causes strife to put it mildly.

>when

Niggers would have to burn down multiple cities and kill like 2,000 whites to make us get off our asses. Even then I doubt we would do anything about it.

I'm not so sure. Its already been shown that generation X is much more conservative than Millennials. Additionally, Political Correctness is already in its death-rows and as a result we've been seeing a constant stream of "redpills" make it into Independent Media (#Whitegenocide) and even some in the MSM (Crime Statistics). I think if this trend continues alongside an awareness of shrinking white demographics we could see a panic political backlash.

No they aren't.

yes it has goy, yes it sure has.

Affirmative action laws will be touched up.
>except whites

woops I meant Generation Z the newest one.
marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

The people who don't get affirmative action but also aren't allowed to have their own student organizations

Economic crisis, populist politicians pandering to the lowest common denominator, increasing crime until you have some of the most dangerous cities in the world.

All the most crime-ridden hellholes have that in common: "diversity"

South Africa, Zimbabwe, etc.

they'll change the definition of white to include mixed people with white ancestry

Nothing.
At 49%, they'd still be the majority when compared to any other single race. When blacks % is higher than whites, then things may get interesting.

and the woman would get stoned

More whites today than ever.

Whites are not extinct.

7 billion breeding idiots trying to invade white civilization is why we need borders

Absolutely and we are already seeing that happen now in real time. Look at Chicago.

I'm more interested in whether or not the public realization of 49% would have a "chilling" affect in the white population.

>mfw America turns into a Mexican shithole filled with African ghettos

I'll have fucked off to Poland by then.

The Black Population has actually been pretty constant at 13%. Its the Latino Population that has been growing while whites have been shrinking.

it's complicated because the majority of babies are minority already. even public school enrollment (I dont now if for high school) are already a majority-minority body of students.

people may disagree with PC, feminism and that crap. but when they vote, most of non-whites voted for a specific issue ("free" college, food stamps, annistia whatever) but then the society receives the full democrat package: hate speech laws, ban guns, ban death penalty, push suburbs to be less white, and so on. even if all those things the voter itself didnt really agree beforehand

I suppose a population wouldn't really climb when they're all shooting each other.

Definition of white has been loosening up in the US. Shining example, the Ft Lauderdale airport shooter is mexican and "white"

>Brazilian
I guess you'd know all about that sort of thing.
Watching the Olympics opening ceremony, I couldn't tell what the fuck you're supposed to be.

>tfw he is statistically white
stop lying yourselves

Yeah you have a point with the issue of "political packaging" and those specific issues being popular. However, remember Generation Z did not get a vote this Election.

Another realization I hope would come about at the 49% point is the fact that all those "social programs" would be much easier to instill with less people on Welfare. This of course would lead to the public examining the Welfare system a little more closely perhaps seeing the demographic distribution of recipients.

We are all aware of how the definition has been loosening but remember under that loose definition the population of the US is something like 70% White. the 56% figure is controlling for the "Hispanic White" definition and is not difficult to find or share with the public.

this
also pic related

We """lost""" the election by 3-5 million votes. Trump was an anomaly in our favor. I just don't see how one man can actually unscrew literally a century of incompetence and mismanagement of this country at the hands of beta, white, Christian males. I have another thread going discussing this exact issue here:

Every single day, white Christians are doing everything in their power to flood this country with spics, niggers, and Muslims. And they are succeeding. They have been succeeding at this since 1965. I wish I had an answer, but I don't. If we get rid of Christianity, what do we replace it with?

I think they'll continue to succeed. When we are finally 40% white or less, that is it. Game fucking over. We're Brazil 2.0. ISIS will get their hands on our nukes and flatten a few major cities with our own weapons and that is the end of the USA for good.

I mean seriously, stop for a minute and imagine the nuclear arsenal in the hands of brown liberal woman. They'd be losing those weapons every month.

That Child Care provision really was underrated by pol standards. Its going to be HUGE in terms of increasing birthrates of contributing members of society. FUCK System Surfers.

>More whites today than ever

that may be the case, but that number is set to plummet over the next few decades. You have countries like Germany whose birthrate is as low as 1.4

It really won't. People still won't have kids.

I think you might be being unrealistically pessimistic. some things I'd like to know about Brazil is their government structure. How often do they have elections? What are their checks and balances?

The US has a while before 40% and quite a few elections before then. The fact that we have States within a a central government could also be a major boon for fighting back.

People who wouldn't have Kids at all may not be impacted. But People who are already having Kids now may very well decide to have that 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. Only the Tax paying ones of course.

I dont know man, I think we'll probably see more people on welfare or any other type of public schemes than ever. it's something inevitable considering the median age of the population is getting older and that everybody needs to go to college to TRY a shot to become middle-class.
the most worrying demographics is in texas, even with the rust belt landslide, if gop loses texas than they're done forever. and the county as well

Texas absolutely does worry me. but that then leads me to consider another interesting scenario.

Take a look at how White People vote in pic related. Now imagine tensions after 16, 20, or 24 years of blue presidents.

the gop may win minnesotta, new hampshire, even maine. but it still need texas (and arizona btw).
if 4 black teens from texas torture a hispanic trump voter things it will help a lot in 2020

literally nothing because minorities live in like 5 places and they don't vote.

the government structure is similar to usa. however the states itself dont have any real power. the presidential, federal and state congress and gubernatorial happen at the same deal every 4 years. so there's not really mid-terms, and the vote is compulsory, although many people dont really vote (or invalided the vote)
but it's more confusing than that. the biggest differences: too many fucking parties (like 30 different parties with elected representatives), national vote on presidental elections. the senate president isnt the vice-president but elected by the senate itself and always is somebody from some of thepoorest, and most corrupt, states of the country.

the parties are mostly either left-wing (similar to labour party uk) or non-ideological big tent. there's no districts in our house of representatives, so they arent really checked by a district's voters

absolutely but i think you misunderstand my point. Losing Texas would very likely lead to the GOP never winning another presidential election. This would heavily disenfranchise the White Population of the US whom are still set to be the majority for a while. This effectively means the majority of the US would lose their representation in their government. The last time this happened was the American Revolution.

yes. I do get that. it's a huge transformation for usa to make (™ barbara spectre). I always thought that if the republican wouldnt win the 2016 election they wouldnt ever won again. but even winning i'm worried about the next elections. I really cant see in any way gop winning in 2024. and 2020 will be waaay harder than 2016.
usa will become a latino country and we can't red pilled them

No, no, no. The stat we're waiting for is like 40% nigger