Can I be arrested for racism on the internet? I am freaking out now guys...

Can I be arrested for racism on the internet? I am freaking out now guys, I just got my account banned from leddit is the FBI already on the way???

they might thank you for it

Your in the only western country where you cant be arrested for that fortunately.

>Can I be arrested for racism on the internet?
yes, you better get the fuck off Sup Forums. we are all CIA and FBI here.

You leafs can be arrested for saying racist things online?

Yep, better hide some lube in your ass. Bubba's not going to waste any time getting at fresh, new boipucci.

Your a cuck

>American education
You mean 'you're'.

I know you cuck. That's why I called him a cuck

>I just got my account banned from leddit

Benny-G will make sure to tick your name off his to do list

Here you can, it dosen't even have to be racism just negativity towards a entire group and you might get up to 2years behind bars famalamalam.

Technically yes, and that sucks.

But you have to literally be advocating for genocide.

yet another reason america is superior

proof?

hello where is the proofs :D :DD

I'm not an fbi agent, I swear

>come to Sup Forums to see what the alt-right autists are buzzing about roughly once a month
>they're still THIS paranoid
careful user, i think that bump from the living room was the jidf!

I am convicted for hate speech on facebook. I seriously just asked questions. Fuck the German cuck laws!

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Dear FBI I'm just shitposting, don't take it so seriously

YOU WERE BANNED ON REDDIT? BRO THEIR GONNA BE FUCKING PISSED...

You have a 1st amendment, burger. You're fine. You should thank your lucky stars you're not a leaf cause then there would be cause for concern.

>But you have to literally be advocating for genocide.

Or denying it.

You'll be fine

>leaf

>stale pasta