Sup Forums, I think I solved universal healthcare/single payer

Sup Forums, I think I solved universal healthcare/single payer

>cover everyone working, in education, in job searches/training
>allow for private doctors
>people with "self made conditions" such as obesity and drug addiction pay extra fees

Honestly the best way to go about it.

>pic unrelated

this is now a video games and how they are not degenerate thread

video games are specifically made shitty like all other great things (see architecture) to instill feelings of nihilism and persuade suicide

>continue to externalize costs on the personal level
>"solved"

Wasn't ready for the feelz in pic though.

You could set it up so that private doctors only exist in certain circumstances, such as life saving vital surgeries and the like. Speed up the waiting list if you will.

Video Games like deus ex are documentaries that plainly and clearly explain current events free from preprogrammed canned dismissal retourt

>pic
Right in the feels

We have something like this in México
>Shitty Public Healthcare for poorfags
>You are lucky if an intern doesnt take a selfie with your exposed flesh, newborn, etc.
>Private healthcare for the ones who dont want to wake up fondled by the anesthesiologist

Videogames are a huge waste of time.
I used to play over 6 hours daily of doto,CSGO and SC2.
Eventually i realized that i was doing nothing productive and kicked off my vidya.
Dump vidya and do something like getting /fit/, drawing,programming,learning an instrument,etc.

>You could set it up so that private doctors only exist in certain circumstances, such as life saving vital surgeries and the like. Speed up the waiting list if you will.

This is retarded, you're completely missing the point of why health care is so expensive.

That's retarded

>mexican intellectuals
>video games: dota, csgo

don't ever reply to me again

Government subsidies and regulations in the wrong places. Healthcare is one of those things you must either have a LOT of government involvement in or none at all.

FUCK THAT PIC BRINGS ME BACK

Why did you have to post that picture...
I'm depressed now...

what about victims of the pharmacutical industry that where aggressively targetted by operations involving police and lawyers forcing you to take their drugs and give them money ?

>Halo will never be that good again

With the threat of violence if you do not give these police lawyers and doctors money ontop of the regular fees all because you said something online.

>Let me guess they deserved it for speaking out against violent negros.

halo 3 was good..

[Memories intensifies]

It was okay, the series peaked at 2.

Better maps, better clan support, you could actually hear the other team speaking in the lobby or during the game if they were close.

People who do sports should extra pay frees. High risk of injuries.
People who drive a car should also pay extra fees. High risk of injuries.
People who drink, smoke and eat unhealthy should pay extra fees.

>it will never be 2008 again

>image
DMR Bloom was shite. Reach can suck my asshole.

People who drink and smoke already pay a lot in taxes with the purchase of their poison. More effort should be going towards making fatsos paying their fair share.

that pic hit hard

Beer is cheap as fuck here.

Sup Forums should #makehalogreatagain