Reminder that if you are an N, you are an artsy bluepilled faggot

Reminder that if you are an N, you are an artsy bluepilled faggot.

> philosophers
> sceientists
> blue pilled
> top kek

>spawn of academia
>bluepilled
yeah seems about right honestly

Yea, but I'm ENTP. Alpha and tactical.

get the fuck out of here faggot, i'd rather you die than any scientist lose 1% of their work you are vastly less significant than any scientist kill yourself right now.

Also if you are purely Sensing, you're autistic or at least somewhat autistic and cannot tell sarcasm or implications in the wording or pick up on social cues since you need it "described in a specific literal way".

>almost all of Sup Forums is N
>not the autistic one
wew lad
also,
>like to describe x in a literal specific way = need x to be described in a specific literal way to understand it
WEW lad

>Academia = (((academia)))

ENTP/INTP masterrace here. Low IQ scum go home.

ENTJ here. Nobody gives a farting fuck about OP's opinion or worldview.

You must be joking,

N means STEM. Every STEM person I know is N, every artist is S. Intuition is for clever people who just know how shit works and then can think about grander things. Sensing is for morons who have to make observations to realise the simplest shit.

(There is a reason most autistic robots are INTJ, no S bs)

This, aNTJ, here a is for ambivalent as I'm as close to neutral as you can get, in regards to intro/extro

>im literally a machine triying to be a human

I'm also ent jay and usually the blue pilled faggots are the ones who validate their sense of superiority based off completely inane preferences.

Rome was a bunch of istj and estj that was why they lasted so long...plus they kept the artsy brainy greeka alive for an outlet

>implying anyone is completely one or the other
These tests are shit and have no scientific credibility

Retard, I'm a musician and tattoo artist and I'm ENTP, 100% capitalist, ethnic nationalist.
You have to know how to business if you want to live off art, most of the leftist hippie "artsy" scum are the ones on "free" universities and those hired via govermnent agencies. Many of us pretend to be left leaning but everybody knows that running an independent business is the biggest redpill of all.

>reality can be observed and deductions can be made without imagining all the possibilites of how things could be
>concrete facts and details exist, fuck skepticism.
>practicality is all that matters
>things must be seen literally and seriously. Art, humour and alike are useless since they are impractical.

You disgust me OP

>2. How do you prefer to take in information?
Through my dick

Reminder if you think random categories created by some social scientist means anything. You're a faggot.

Feels good man

When I said "every artist", I was implying "every artist I know" (from the run on of the previous sentence of every STEMmer I know being N).

You have only proved my point even more by saying that you are a rational exception compared to most artists and that's why you are N.

>Noticing the big picture is blue pilled
kys

What if you do both

>Geto Boys - My Mind is Playing Tricks on Me.jpg

ENTx isn't artsy fag

I honestly don't see why you can't have both. I know the question says prefer but preference can be dependent on context and really you almost always start with intuition before moving into sensing when you're tackling a problem or developing an idea.

reminder that if you are E you are a normie no matter what comes after it.

Sensing works for solving problems, intuition works for avoiding problems.

"preferring" either just limits you.

If you see yourself as an archetype and not as a fluid, growing person, you're giving in to (((((them)))))

Well obviously it's a scale. To find which pole you're closer to, you'd probably have to do some introspection or answer some specific questions.
>Imply that if you're good at or enjoy communicating information with people, you must be a normie.

Hitler was N, though.

He even wrote in Mein Kampf how he thought that schools focused too much on S, when it should be more about N.

I did a test that confused the algorithm, because it couldn't determine which one of these things I am. Had to keep asking questions pertaining to these over, a couple of times.

Does anyone know what part of the brain this sort of shit is?

the heart of a normie is being social. if you like being social or especially being in social situations you are a normie.

>Takes pseudoscience seriously
>Calls other blue pilled

Nice case of F

It's pseudoscience. Like astrology.

The theory behind it is made by a guy who thought that dreams where a portal to another universe in which all people interacted with each other. He was bad shit insane.

This test is like a hundred years old. We have gotten much futher in psychology since then. Although, arguably, it's all jewish shit.

Complete horseshit

There's plenty of I who happen to be normie

ISTJ.
That's why I'm a systems analyst for state government.
I get shit done by the fucking book. Just don't talk to me.

Only an S would say this

kek

S is for autiSm. Sorry bruv.

you sound like a fun chap

AT NIGHT I CANT SLEEP, I TOSS AND TURN

If you are truly only s or n then you truly define autism you retarded fucks. Your perception needs to adapt to the situation or you will react abnormally hence autism.

Sounds legit desu

As said we're dealing in psuedoscience so simply by being in the thread we're already entertaining ideas that lack concrete evidence or verified results simply because it makes a kind of intuitive sense or provides an interesting exercise.

ENTJ here, crush enemies, see them driven before you

INFJ mustard race reporting in

Check out the DISC test. Much more modern and it gives you levels of each attribute instead of absolutes. Domenence, Influence, Steadiness, Compliance. Really gives a better indication of red/blue pilled.

>tfw INTP

I was born too soft for this world.