Teacher goes full SJW

Pic Related

Look at the crap this teacher is posting on the walls of her classroom. Is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NluJBVgq12w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no walls
>posted on a wall

Its a call out for attention thats what the left has boiled down to

Get a big poster with a swastika and write on it in a really ominous font SOON

And put it up there

>No Dear White Students you are not racist oppressors

Fuck this shit.

Do something simple.
>Dear White Students, You have a right to exist as a people.

>888

This is old

Teachers are trained to educate all students regardless of sociopolitical and ethnic backgrounds, so if his/her students were (reasonably) scared because of some of the discourse on American news, it is only natural that they would respond this way.

>dear white students, you do not and have never owned slaves. Do not feel responsible

Perfectly nails every stereotype of each race. Must be a racist.

Underrated post.

The fucking underlining pisses me off more than anything else

You should hang the faggot.

How much do teachers in the states earn?

Also, are there schools for just white people?

Social Studies Teacher here

If you want to fix education do this

Pay teachers well...this will encourage intelligent non liberals to want to join the profession

Get rid of teachers unions and tenure

Get rid of department chairs and let towns interview department chair leaders who will then outline what they want taught in the different grades

Get rid of state testing

Give teachers more freedom of control over their classroom

Require teachers have a master in their content area

Segregate the schools by race, gender and religion

>LOOK HOW TOLERANT I AM U GUYZ

>Latino(a)
>not latinx
Not inclusive enough, I'm triggered.

this shit is fucking funny
she is racist as fuck

>jadesmithsquinting.jpeg.

Leftists HAVE to underline and CAPITALISE random words in WHAT they are writing. They will ALSO use DIFFERENT coloured inks for NO reason.

MANY things they write ARE on white boards, which they HOLD under their expressionless faces

Or a smug pepe

What is it like working with sjw cucks?

>is this normal?
Yeah, it's not good but this is 2017 and life is getting a whole lot cuckier every second.

I like it.

DO EEEET

No it isn't. It's the most obvious aspect of the picture.

Where's the " straight white males you are not LITERALLY hitler " sign?

liberal indoctrination. the brainwashing has begun for those students

Every Spring education sessions in America, they ramp up Social Justice and White Privilege

Making them think something is worth fearing.

How can walls be real if walls aren't real on walls?

Varies from state to state but starting salary at the public zoo for me was 35k a year.

Pretty shit desu but the schedule is easy mode and you get the occasional bright spark.

it fucking sucks

I shit you not out of all the middle schools and the high school I think I might be one of the only conservative social studies teachers in the department...there are about 40 social studies teachers throughout the district

hiding your powerlevel is a must because your coworkers will consider you a nazi, refuse to work with you and then you will get shit canned

the only joy I had was watching them all cry on the day after the election

First thing i thought

you saved it as "based teacher"? I'm not sure if you are in the right place bud.

Write this teacher's name down and report it to a right wing death squad in your area on the day of the rope. Do your part. MAGA

Must be sarcasm?

>segregate schools by gender
>wanting your son to come out gay

Teaching is probably the only job where I would stick to a union like glue.

When Stacy decides that you raped her when she was 16 because it gets her Facebook attention you want someone there to point out that you never took Stacy's class and that she was at an abortion appointment on the date of the alleged incident.

It is also useful when a coalburner mother decides their idiot coconut child is stupid because you didn't teach it properly, as opposed to biology. The union can demonstrate that Mr user's teaching record is excellent and that Jemartina lags behind in every capacity, not just the hour a week you try to teach it something.

Yes.

I had a teacher argue that Fidel Castro wasnt a bad guy. Made the simple leap from that to hitler

this would trigger the fuck out of her

trolling me softly

I wouldn't be too worried guys because any intelligent student will see a mile through this

In addition any cynical student will automatically assume the teacher is retarded and want to rebel

The younger generations are getting redpilled by the internet and look with skepticism on this

Ive had debates about the refugees in my class and I was surprised at how many kids after reading a pro/con article were just like...nope we shouldn't let them come in

have hope

the pendulum is beginning to swing the other way and like everything Sup Forums is about 10-15 years ahead of the curve

First post, best post

4th dimensiom confirmed

this is how schools operated for the longest time

you also set up associate schools for dances and things

men learn to be men
women learn to be women
you teach them proper ettiequte and interaction

My intial reaction to that image. These people have zero self awareness

>in this classroom there are no walls
>posted on a wall

>being this autistic

It's not full sjw until they start attacking white people.

Yeah, one teacher is surely more potent at scaring her students than the entire media. Look at this.
>Write this teacher's name down and report it to a right wing death squad in your area on the day of the rope. Do your part. MAGA
Claims like these are way people are afraid to begin with. Don't you think it'd be easier to MAGA with inclusion and slow indoctrination, rather than boyz-only and death threats?

I guess but in my experience the union leaders are generally in the tank with administration and aren't that helpful

this. paste a small pepe when no one is looking and report on the freak out.

old pasta

I feel it bro.
If life gets you down just remember how sweet our victory over the left was in November.
Have a pepe.

What the fuck is that underneath? Is that for Swedish students?

So are we going to hit a super librarian phase and elect Ron Paul before going right wing? Sup Forums isn't 10-15 years ahead of anything. Sup Forums played a role in this election cycle and this election cycle played a role in younger peoples lives.

>Teacher
>Presumably voted for Donald Trump
>Will now have to deal with Betsy DeVos, lower paycheck, and christian fundamentalism
Enjoy.

As a homo this is actually extremely insulting. It's like being told I'm smart right after someone calls 5 fugly and morbidly obese chicks gorgeous

youtube.com/watch?v=NluJBVgq12w

this one is waaaaay worst

WTF is wrong with the West.

This is actually a very beautiful picture.

In 6 hand made placards, the teacher has summarized all of the dogmatic beliefs that neo-liberals hold.

no, he needs to pray to kek and kek will guide him to his role in the great plan

that's a diagram of dna

>Latino (a) students
>not Latinx

Again these people dont understand how racist it is to single people out even if you are paying them compliments

>school district explicitly forbids unions
>there's a teacher's union that every teacher is a part of

american education is already fucked let it burn

Sup Forums should start its own private school

ill teach for cheap if you give me on campus housing and food

I don't reply to those
I don't get why people do

the worst part is I can't even filter them

>thinking the administration or union would side with you over Jermartina
Hope your a minority user

You see that's what unions were initially set-up to help prevent. Workers getting fucked over from rare instances or by the corporation. Except that is not what unions are now, they are corrupt and prevent any sort of progression other then increased pay. You can't punish actual bad teachers and low grades because they are protected by the union, school fees keep increasing because unions keep demanding more and more without any results to prove they are worth the increase in costs.
And while there are benevolent unions, a majority are just a parasite to corporations and workers.

Nice shop faggot.

10/10

bastard

Has to make sure it's not his normal handwriting though.

Don't tell me what to do,nigger

this desu

das rayciss

Dear White Students

You are the only people in my room who can read this.

I get the idea of some of these. But for fuck's sake, undocumented immigrants are committing an actual crime. It's not as if it's some bigotry over something out of their control.

>dear undocumented students
This had better not be a publicly funded school, then. Fucking parasites.

hate you senpai

>Dear white students. Fuck you and fuck Donald Trump

Sup Forums isnt Sup Forums you fucking idiot. It has always been ahead of the curve.

>implying grade school kids have any control over their documentation status

>dear white students
>secure the existence of your people

>dear Christian students
>You are seated at the Right Hand of The Father

>Dear Straight Students
>Procreate to preserve your heritage

>Dear Male students
>You are the protectors of civilization

>Dear Anglo Students
>You inherit the greatest empire in history

>Dear American Students
>Protect your nation from foreign invaders

You're giving credence to the practice of anchor babies. Imagine if perpetrators of other crimes could say "don't take me away! I have kids I must care for"

I would support this idea.

No

When immigrants abuse loopholes in litigation it's criminal, but when our president elect does it, it's good business.

not all Sup Forums's are Sup Forums's but all Sup Forums's are 4chans

atleast these are all positive statements

I'm not saying anything about Trump.

>There are no walls
>Posted on a wall

Much kek

Hilariously racist. Things like this should be saved for posterity to sum up this page of human history.

False flag it. Write a note saying: Dear white students, fuck you and fuck Trump.

finally someone says it.
I want to point out that it's only underage fucks who didn't deal with that shit on Myspace who bother replying to those things. If Mods banned anyone who replied to a "your mother will die in her sleep" this board would become a better place overnight.

what would she say for christians

fpbp

This. I've even stopped getting saddend by school shootings, at this point it's just natural selection.