Sup Forums redpill me on global warming? Is it real? How do you explain coral bleaching?

Sup Forums redpill me on global warming? Is it real? How do you explain coral bleaching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEE6ebgVtyQ
wattsupwiththat.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc
wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/06/study-99-of-coral-will-bleach-every-year-within-a-century/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

It's real, but carbon taxes aren't the answer.

Okay well i guess i just made an ass out of myself

no it's not real. coral bleaching occurs when the algae living on the coral die. it has been happening for as long as algae has been living on coral.

Climate change is real. Global warming isn't. How much humans have contributed to it is debatable.

There's climatic shifts that occur over millions of years and have happened before we were here and will continue to happen long after we're gone. We continue to look at the past 40-50K years to prove the narrative that the sky is falling. We fail to revise and update the alarmist models that have failed to accurately predict data. It's largely shit science.

I heard they die from the heat don't they? Or am i being mislead?

they die from a variety of factors. you are being mislead, yes. warming alarmist attribute any natural phenomena to global warming to push their agenda to institute carbon taxes.

I know this is a lot but i kinda made an ass out of myself about this... what are some of the ways they are dying?

Its real but its caused by negative energy. Heaven used to be on Earth and could be reached by going to the north pole, but its now flooded due to cannibals and pedophiles. We already memed enough to destroy Moloch, his sun fell out of the sky last night. The next target must be Baphomet to rid the earth of cannibals.

It's real and it'll be good for Canada, which is all that matters.

>be me, Toronto
>tfw too intelligent and inland for rising sea levels

is that picture of hitler holding the kek statue real? Either way does anyone have it?

Global warming is real but Jews tax you for carbon footprint

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

>tfw we get more leafensraum

From an insider just know that while climate change is happening and it probably in ways due to us. The real thing they are trying to target without saying it is.

Peak Oil.

If they say that there will be future shortages of oil, people will drive the price up. Thus severely slowing down the infrastructure we are going to need to do a rough transition to different energy sources. So they call it global warming and try to create artificial barriers to push for alternative energy.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

>leaf

Dumping tons of gasses into the environment wont necessarily 'warm' the planet but it can cause climate CHANGE

Solution:

Switch to nuclear energy (the cleanest)

Stop producing/manufacturing everything in China/India/Indonesia because they have no EPA to reduce emissions.

Potentially someone could come up w/ a machine or invention that scrubs the atmosphere of excess CO2/NOx/SOx relatively cheap

Otherwise you end up with Beijing smog

Read And also look up ClimateGate.
Basically UK and US universities, along with the UN's IPCC(International Panell on Climate Change) got ther emails hacked a couple years go.
In them they talk freely about how all their models are wrong and how they have to make up all the numbers to make anything work.
>man-made CC is literally just a gov't scam for more control and money.
>In the 70's they said it would freeze.
>In the early 2000's they said it would heat up.
>>Wrong every time, waaaay wrong.
>Now their calling it climate "change" because they've been called out for literally decades on being wrong.

>Tl;Dr: Man Made Climate Change has never made a single accurate prediction Ever, and is pushed by green energy groups and gov't entities seeking more control.

I didn't learn anything because half of the people in this thread say its fake and the half are leafs

if you must phone post please crop that shit

>tfw you get to play the good guy by calling for multiculturalism and humanitarianism but you barely take in any refugees and the few Muslims, chinks, and poo in loos you take in are wealthy af because you have total control over your borders, the Atlantic and Pacific on each side, and are only bordered by Drumpf's fascist superpower to take care of the spics while taking all the blame

you already have made yourself clear, you think coral bleaching is occurring due to global warming. do you realize that the ocean warming claim being made is that the oceans are warming by .005 degrees per year?

They know that in a decade or two the world is going to suffer immensely form multiple resources peaking in production. This scarcity will push countries to war and as we have seen, push people massively to immigrate across the globe destroying the few vestiges of technological development that could help to cushion the blow of this crisis.

Imagine a world where people will be searching the woods for old plastic bottles, scrap metal, cans. All to recycle in huge overcrowded super cities that the elites have made.

>The few people that live in rural communities will be scrappers and subsistence agriculture.

They will collect empty cans and strip old houses of their metals as people flood to the cities for comfort.

Yes, for the last time it's fucking real you want to see the real redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=sEE6ebgVtyQ

Straight from the horses mouth.

This will affect us, if africa isn't prepared for drought they will all go up meaning europe, see madagascar atm, thanks to el nino around 500k people are staving and malnourished, not because of their poorly managed soil but because of global warming it doesn't rain there anymore, places that were green are no more.

Not to mention india and fucking bangladesh whose population is around 150 mil (wtf).

WATCH THE VIDEO EVERYONE, PLEASE.

>already have made yourself clear, you think coral bleaching is occurring due to global warming
If i thought that i wouldn't have just told all my friends global warming is a scam.
>do you realize that the ocean warming claim being made is that the oceans are warming by .005 degrees per year?
I didn't know that but thank you. Again just tell me some ways that the make coral bleaching natural and ill be able to hold a solid argument.

I Grow with aquaponics!

I grow fish and vegetables at the same time, water comes from night percipitation and rainwater plus grid.

SELF SUFFICIENCY IS THE ULTIMATE PILL

>tfw people call us chinks and cucks but Europe will be on the doorstep of billions of subhumans in Africa and the Mid East and the US will fend off the Mestizo hordes while we continue to take in the best of every country, including the most educated and wealthy Whites fleeing socioeconomic issues elsewhere

Ignore the leafs and there's your answer.
Otherwise do your own research.
Here's an actual meteorologists website talking about CC.
wattsupwiththat.com/

coral bleaching can occur due to:

temp increase
temp decrease
low tide levels (but the sea level is rising, remember?)
change in ocean salinity
change in solar irradiance
sediment runoff
presence of chemical pollutants

Here is my question for you. If all the coral died, why would that matter to us? Should the ocean floor be covered with coral? What is the "proper" amount of coral for optimal life conditions on earth?

Holy shit is that Alex Jones? Wtf happened

>Sup Forums redpill me on global warming

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

>Is it real

See video

>How do you explain coral bleaching

I don't care? Commercial fishing boats are the real threat to the ocean. Get used to eating squid and jellyfish.

CO2 based Climate models have proven false for years you fucking idiot, and arctic ice levels are now higher(thicker) than they have been since anyone on the planet started recording the data on them.
>your video is shit
>CO2 based models are proven false on every level
>more ice now than ever recorded

>kill yourself science denier

>asking Sup Forums about science
just read a book m8

I don't know.. He was HOT when he was young
Sup Forums is always right though

wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/06/study-99-of-coral-will-bleach-every-year-within-a-century/

Yeahhh how bout no.
> "Coral survived the Cretaceous / Paleogene extinction event which wiped out the dinosaurs, when a 6 mile wide Asteroid crashed into the Gulf of Mexico 66 million years ago. Coral survived the Permian–Triassic extinction event 252 million years ago, when the Siberian Traps were formed, a colossal series of volcanic eruptions which covered almost three million square miles in lava, contaminating the entire world with toxic fumes and volcanic ash. But apparently its all going to come to an end, if we add a few hundred ppm more CO2 to the atmosphere."

Try doing real science for a change.

>Ice free arctic as early as September 2016

Oops.

You know how I know your video is climate change religious brainwashing? The first minute and a half is conspiracy theory. I can't even finish watching it.

See my video above. No conspiracy. No wild hand wavy claims.

Redpill me on Alex's anal bleaching.

Didn't I just say I don't give a fuck about Nemo and his coral? You're trying to distract from the video because it's sensible and refutes your core arguments.

His radio show got successful.

They die from carbon emissions, completely unrelated to global warming

The problem isnt a warming planet (this is a natural cycle, for the past 250 years we have been emerging from a cold period, which emerged from the Medieval Warm Period), but pollutants. Besides, over the past 100 years our avg temperature has only increased by 0.8 Kelvin. Not a big deal.
We should protect ourselvrs from harmful chemicals in our oceans, drinking waters, fish, and other foodstuffs. Factory farms are a far greater concern for our environment and health than global warming.
Be concerned about those issues, not ice sheets breaking off and animal farts

>peak oil
>peak metal

Everyone and their mother can drill or mine and strike rich in America. People have been mining for years in places like Europe and china. America has a relatively vast supply of resources, same with Russia behind the Urals. Places like Antarctica have massive oil reserves that right now aren't being drilled because of green peace

Is that Alex Jones?

Woop's sorry I missread your post actually, I thought you were supporting the idea of CO2 induced coral bleaching.
Sorry man, my bad.

>if you had read my article you'd have figured that out yourself.

Yeah. Here's another picture of him. He was hot but sadly he went him self go...

I took a look at your video and chuckled because i've already seen and saved it myself as evidence for future discussions.