BIGOTS BLOWN THE F@CK OUT! ROTTEN TOMATOES 93% CERTIFIED FRESH! #1 FILM IN AMERICA!

rottentomatoes.com/m/hidden_figures/

Sorry Sup Forums but black women got us to the MOON. GET OVER IT!

>mfw I am drinking a glass of bigot tears right now
>stay salty Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
boxofficemojo.com/weekly/chart/?yr=2016&wk=52&p=.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iZXu_DRQd1s
youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it's based on the true story of data entry workers

>Work as interchangeable number cruncher, job would literally be taken by a computer nowadays
>They make a movie about you and not about, say Werhner von Braun.

Lol.

This desu. Would rather watch a film about a nazi rocketman

WE WUZ CALCULATORS AN SHEIITT

It's like making a movie about pooinloo call centers and claiming they invented the telephone

Hahahahaha

black people don't like science

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

NIGGERS BTFO

(((FRESH)))

>it didnt even break half way

top kek

It's only been out for two days white boii, just wait until the first of the month when our checks come in

Rotten tomatoes has less trustworthy scores than imdb these days. They just add the scores of every retarded feminist blogger. Dropped

There's a greater than 70% drop off after opening weekend.

Niggers don't watch science stuff and internationally it will make 0 dollars (if it's even released here)

fake news

Except they didn't.

>just wait until the first of the month
Six days ago?

take your racism somewhere else. This thread is about celebrating the contribution of black women.

>can you hear your toilet running?
>why don't you catch it?
>thank you, call again.

is this that movie about the 1/4 black intern who could do some advanced math, and the 'conflict' of the movie is based on present day cultural standards, if it even happened at all? if they wouldn't let her into the meeting, why would they take her work seriously to begin with?

i am getting the feeling they grossly misrepresented something about this story. hollywood wouldn't make something up to try and sway the populace would they?

Even if it's a well made film that doesn't make it not a load of shit.

This right here is why they don't make movies about black people. There isn't a strong market for it because most black people want to wait until it's on TV because they're cheap as fuck.

So what did they actually do?

THAS RITE WE WUZ DATA ENTRY N SHEEEIIIT

What's the point in doing a movie aimed towards blacks when they won't have money to go out and see it.

>this bitch
>black

lmaoing @ niggers to be t.b.h. famalamilia

Ah yes the #1 movie that no one will see

You do know that Ellen Degenerous booked one of the women...a black lady..a singer that worked on the song track on her show...then cancelled when she found out she was a Christian pastor?. This is getting ridiculous.

What a joke, another canicuck

If it says based on a true story it's likely going to be exaggerated as it can possibly be.

Home girl on the right need to hide that figure a bit better you feel me?

>It's only been out for two days

>sees baitpost

I wonder who..

>its a leaf

Who would have flipping guessed

The one on the right looks like pepe

Don't worry guys I'm sure the Chinese market will save it

Shitstaining is common in Hollywood. It's not uncommon for them to alter the truth for the sake of an agenda.

The White guilt dollar.

She banned her because she hated gays. And Ellen is the queen of the gays.

She then had a black guy on and let him talk non-stop about god. It had nothing to do with religion.

The inspiring story of white genes overcoming the setback of being mixed with 1/8th african genes and allowing the person to become a glorified secretary

More negro worshipping jewish excrement. These kikes are tireless.

there is nothing more important in all of life than making sure that black people feel comfortable

these movies are for a good cause

the people making them are literally better than you in all aspects of their life and personality lol

White boiz BTFO

>behind the mission you do
How about the men who actually did the work? You know, the nazis?

It's called hidden figures because they don't want people to see this image.

Is the the real lady? She doesent look black at all.

The gayest film I have ever seen.

wait so whos BTFO?

Yeah, crunch these numbers, bitches :
25,000,000 - 10,529,178 = x

She did not hate gays. That is a lie.

>Muh diversity
>Muh white guilt
>Jews giving good ratings
God I love living in Latvia. Guess what? That fake history shit is not even on screening, because nobody would pay to see that shit.

>Don't worry guys I'm sure the Chinese market will save it

Latvia doesn't have movie theaters, Juris

I'm waiting to see this one

One of them has a figure she can't quite hide.
Make that two actually.

>#1 film in america

I missed this Leaf. Or I would have corrected you sooner.

boxofficemojo.com/weekly/chart/?yr=2016&wk=52&p=.htm

It opened at number 18.

With a return that low, they'd better hope some other figures were being hidden!

CARLOS

Well, i made this meanwhile

youtube.com/watch?v=iZXu_DRQd1s

Except she did. And Ellen wasn't the only one who dropped her for it. It didn't have to do with being a pastor, it had to do with speaking out against gays.

The first cinematic screening in Riga took place on May 28, 1896, thats one year after you guys had first one.

It had EVERYTHING to do with religion
She banned her what she preached in church. So stop the lies that you have no problem with Christians believing Christ in church being just fine with you. It is not. The woman was punished by Ellen for worshipping IN CHURCH. BBeinga Christian is not okay now. That is not acceptable.

hey, Riga. i've heard of that city, its a city-state in Civ 5!

>Got us to the moon.

Nobody went to the moon.

The Earth is flat, idiot.

It never happened, it is all a big lie.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Red pills are bitter things to swallow.

Released in the worst time for films. They didn't think too far.

LOL

I-it can't be

WE WUZ NASA N SHIT

Yes, Capital of Latvia, used to be independent state for a few decades, back when Teutonic order existed.

>be 2% black
>do something moderately impressive
>get a movie staring three pure africans
Topkuk

not like this.. not like this

In her church. She preached Christianity. Face it. Your line about allowing Christians to be Christians in church is a bunch of bull. It is not okay to be a Christian in your mind...period. This is untennable.

we wuz on the moon

I'm sure someone could do this better

Christmas and Thanksgiving are key film weekends because families are off and together.

It's just that no one was going to see it. Black people do not go to the movies like white people do. They want movies to feature them but they don't actually go fucking see them.

Lol

Meanwhile..

What is the Père Fouras doing with the Bogdanov Brothers?

Red Letter Media notes that TOTAL Budget is Production + Marketing.

Marking can be as a low as 100% of budget to 200%+. They said like that industry average is 120% of budget.

So roughly Hidden Figures cost $55~ mil to put into theaters.

It will probably be a huge loss.

Kennedy forced NASA to hire more minorities. Literally thousands of more qualified applicants passed up to hire 3 female niggers.

A dude was posting on here claiming to have helped financed it.
I surprised it's made that much, actually - blacks aren't going to watch it (too boring), STEM students aren't going to watch it (too bullshit), right wingers aren't going to watch it (too black), and it's probably too boring and sciencey for most liberals.
I wonder if they'll get it put on the syllabus, they could make a shed-load of money if educational boards pushed it and subsidized it to torture students.

Pedro I can't wait for Trump to toss you back. You['re dragging us all down.

She spoke shit about the gays and Ellen dropped her because she's gay. Her replacement, Pharrell, talked non stop about how great god is and how loving god is. Regardless how Ellen feels about the Christians and the churches she didn't have Kim Burrell on because of the anti-gay thing.

Spidey is doing pretty good for himself. Neat.

>was a joke 10 years ago
>now the jews pushing as truth

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

The shaun king of NASA

It was a great movie too, one that I think you have to watch in theaters

Here's a question for you: What do you call a nigger on the moon?

a. Jewish lies. Also would have accepted "nigger".

Who is this cum drum?

Sasha Grey

I don't see any black women in this movie poster. Does the movie claim they're black? I hope not.

I rest my case.

I'm sure many black people saw this but you are now aware that other people besides blacks can go see a movie starring black characters. And if the movie is appealing and/or has the reliability of the viewer regarding satisfactory content, non-blacks would indeed watch such a movie. Same as any other movie.

The "they won't watch shows/movies starring black characters " notion has been debunked already. Its predecessor was the equivalent notion regarding women, which has been thoroughly debunked at this point.

lol they should have just called this movie "hidden niggers".

they probably had to deal with way more racism than was shown in the film.

Damn this shit gets me mad every time I see it. The young white cuck is probably the worst out of all of the people there.

see

HIDDEN AGENDAS

Why are her eyes yellow? Does she have some kind of jaundice?