A leddit user has uncovered and compiled evidence of a massive ISIS network spanning all 50 states of the U.S. exists

A leddit user has uncovered and compiled evidence of a massive ISIS network spanning all 50 states of the U.S. exists.

archive.is/qVT8o

Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qVT8o
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/
constitution.org/mil/al/mil_usal.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well fuck

so do we kick out all muslims and make islam illegal?

I vote yes

>allow muslim immigration
>have problems
>standard of living goes down

Reading this is actually getting me a little nervous. He makes solid connections. This Jamaat ul-Fuqra organization needs to go.

I vote yes too.

Ditto

Fake news
It's nothing
Don't look at it

gtfo shillary.

Legit?

You realize that muslims can just say they're not Muslim, right? Banning Islam doesn't magically make these secret ISIS networks disappear or impossible to exist in our country.

Thats what you get for having welfare you niggers

Make them eat pork.

Yeah, and get this: ISIS is headquartered in Langley Virginia and still has an agent at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave in Washington.

Uh, racist and sexist much?

lol this

Also since 9/11 most Americans are wary of arabs, muslim or not.

>leddit
Fuck off. Fake and gay

infowars tier

WHY HASN'T ANYONE TAKEN OUT ISLAMBERG IN UPSTATE NY

Nice damage control, shillary.

>tfw not working for ISIS in the name of Allah while sipping mai tai's in Honolulu

>you realize that jews can just say they're not jews, right? Banning judias doesn't magically make these secrete zionest networks disappear or impossible to exist.
This is the exact reason we must murder all jews and People of Arab descent.

Jackdurden.com tier work desu I'm impressed

>a leddit

Stopped reading there.

According to the map one of these camps is close to where I am. Well, an hour or so or less away. I'm going to do.some research and see how big the muslim population is in this town. In my town and the ones surrounding there really are no Muslims, but Idk.

Fuck off newfag cancer. When will you fucking learn. Nobody wants you here. You make the board a more shitty place with every single post you make. If I could have one prayer answered it would be the murder of all people like you.

Arguments = 0.

sounds like a sweet gig. maybe some intelligence angency needs a counter-agent in honolulu..

It's going to be fun watching liberals virtue signal to each other over the next couple weeks about how peaceful Muslims are and that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam.

NOT CLICKING THAT

>archive.is/qVT8o
Otherwise known as "CIA agent defects, airs the agencies dirty laundry"

i knew all along that blm was just a front to protect terrorists and criminals

but this is just fucked up, the 'youth empowerment' shit seems like a semicivilized version of child soldiers

>For example, one of the largest compounds is located in Islamberg, New York.

it's safe cunt, chill tf out

NICE TRY SATAN

Want's the real post faggot?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/

It's just to not give reddit visitors.

You haven't made a single argument this thread. This is not a thread for arguments. It is a fact that you are leddit cancer who wants to be part of le kool hacker activist elite club XD.
Just stop posting and this board would immediately get 500% better.
You say stupid things and your shits all retarded. Now get back to chasing monkey asses like the nigger you are.

>You realize that muslims can just say they're not Muslim, right? Banning Islam doesn't magically make these secret ISIS networks disappear or impossible to exist in our country.

LITERALLY the EXACT reason the Spanish Inquisition happened.

Shit it's true.

ISIS living in America detected

What in the fuck is ISIS doing in Alaska.

Tough to believe that's real.

Fucking kek
>tfw to intelligent for covert operations

>post talks about details regarding 50 states

>nothing is mentioned regarding hiding camps of ISIS in 50 states

wake me up when it's time to slaughter these fuckers

they're in Nome radicalizing all the Eskimos

Make that 3 Sam Adams

so whats it going to take for these cells to act? rusia and usa have fucking levelled syria to the ground and killed so many people. why haven't they done anything yet? i'm calling bullshit. although the fact that muslims in america have such easy access to powerful firearms is concerning.

They make up such a small portion of the US population that they know exactly what would happen.

Everyone else hates them besides SJWs especially after years of anti-sandnigger propaganda after 9/11.

If they do ANYTHING it'll be in an anti-gun commie shithole like CA

Post map

just deport all non whites

fixed that problem

ALRIGHT BOYS

Time to finally join your local county CONSTITUTIONAL MILITIA.

Post yours!

constitution.org/mil/al/mil_usal.htm

any word on Canadia?

fuck it we should just deport them for their own good before all the muzzbutts including the innocent ones get shoah'd

>tfw no terrorists in my state

Bump

>frequents ///////////r////////////dolan
>hears about cool edgy website 4chin
>thinks....hehe.....im gonna go to this cool site and come back to dolan and act like le man
>comes to 4chink....."oh nooooo im a reddit fag, who is used to writing one liners for upboats, how do I possibly fit in here"
>notices that people shit on reddit....
>notices people green text reddit as leddit
>hmmmm.... how can i fit in hehe.....well whenever I see reddit, I will call it leddit cancer..
>what a foolproof plan

I can see right through you.

Gas Brampton. Sihks will have to take one for the team.

It's called the OIC and Muslim Brotherhood. They cannot be stopped by being nice.

bump

huh, there's one kinda near me. maybe when my new rifle comes in I go check it out with some other southern boys and stake it out till we can report em and get them raided. not in my backyard jihadi.

>trips
>Fuk in id

Take care ameribros. Stay vigilant

Yes. Fuck them.

apparently they've got bunkers and shit? they've denied entry to the cops when there was a shooting? shooobuddy we got a situation down here Sup Forums

taqiyaa allows them to lie, they can eat pork and still be muslim

why have there been so few terrorist attacks in the states since 9/11? a few bombings and a few mass shootings seem relatively low for such a large population with such easy access to machine guns.

>French authorities raided a number of mosques and made more than 200 arrests, confiscating 334 weapons of which 34 were described as “war grade.”
and this. what were they waiting for?

All of this is allowed because people are afraid of being labeled as racist, etc. And it's easier than ever with social media.

don't let them organize / recruit more soldiers from madrassas or mosques

>what were they waiting for?
critical mass, probably.

But Arabs can't plan for shit. They are spontaneous, irrational and can't really commit to a plan over the long term because planning long term is a sin against Allah. Not kidding. I'm surprised they pulled off 9/11

I live in Alaska. As soon as I hear someone scream Al Hua Akb- I shoot 20 rounds of .308 into their face.

our police tend to kill people getting violent pretty quick over here. also we have guns. also, they were expecting hillary to give them 650000 backup muslims but instead there's still very few of them. it's simple really, they haven't reached critical mass.

this, thank god for Trump

Typical ignorant cisgendered white male. It's "Allahu Ackbar" not "Al hua" you xenophobic piece of shit. Also your masculine posturing just screams "I have a small penis." You're fucking pathetic.

You still mad cause we cucked you out of the pacific?

I dream of a day without Canada.

surprised there arent tons more lone wolf attacks

i can't imagine some 'critical mass' coordinated muslim attack across the states going well. it'd end in arab genocide over there.
europe on the other hand...

>For example, one of the largest compounds is located in Islamberg, New York
>located in Islamberg, New York
>Islamberg

I don't even know where to start on that one

Thats seriously fucked up!
Feels like there is multiple ISIS network waiting for some kind of D day to commit mass Slaughter across the world.
This is bloody terrifying!

>He's got seven scars

fuck off you pathetic mudslime, you are on the same level as the jews

your time and the jews and niggers will be met at the same time

It's easy to radicalize someone, but it's infinitely harder to convince them to become a martyr.

In a shithole like Iraq or Syria, you have a wealth of poor, uneducated people, and no one to stop you ahead of time.

In the US, people have things. They can get food, they can get pussy, they can get whatever, so you're basically having to wait for someone who is already predisposed to subversion - someone who is depressed.

When the US (now, essentially) begins to have more and more people who are less removed from Syria (less Americanized) this will be more common.

The other issue is as mentioned - you can't just go on a reign of attacks whenever you want as often as you want. The response would be brutal. Islam is the definition of the long game.

In the US, they need their numbers to be higher in order to effectively 'manage' the outcomes of their covert directives. I would argue that Omar Mateen and others are mistakes because they only serve to prolong their ability to reach that critical mass of political power.