Marrying non-virgins

>be me
>international student
>last year of college in the US
>no girlfriend; only banged sluts
>going back home
>no tradfu

Sup Forumsacks, what should I do? Where should I look? I won't say what country I'm from, but I will confess that it's a relatively cucked Western European country.

Would you lads every marry a non-virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733220/Women-don-t-sleep-wedding-happier-marriages-men-play-field-without-worry-study-finds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ever considering marrying a non-Virgin

FUCK.

*ever consider

Go to church, you're a europoor so it wil be easy to go to Eastern Europe for your slavfu.

>would you lads ever consider marrying a non-virgin
I mean.... if she wasn't a complete slut, ok. Not ideal but I wouldn't rule it out.

Learn 2 type, brah

Also, your country must have some good women left. Get out of your cuckshed in the city and go rural. Rural is the ultimate redpill.

dont expect any girl to be a virgin. just adapt, my guy.

Virgins only exist for two reasons. They're ugly or dumb enough to go to church every week

>marry sluts lol

Church? Well, I've certainly taken a liking for it here, although American Catholics are more cucked than European Catholics. It's either Catholicism or a High Church Lutheran congregation, if I can find one.

I thought the Slavs were all gold-diggers; at least that's what my mother said, and my father didn't seem to disagree, but it's not a subject I know well, since the only Slavic country I know well is the Czech Republic and they are widely regarded as the worst whores of Europe.

>I mean.... if she wasn't a complete slut, ok. Not ideal but I wouldn't rule it out.
I dunno, man. I suppose that's the most logical answer, but I'm driven to disgust by the mere suggestion, and it seems like girls who aren't sluts are very difficult to find back home.

I don't know what happened, kek.

>leaf

But it's fucking disgusting. Trust me, m8! I've been with enough college sluts to know that I want nothing to do with them. All I want is a good wife and children.

Are you not bothered by the prospect of having to wife up a used-up roastie, leaf? Be honest. It's pretty disgusting, which is why I've no desire to enter that game.

*tips fedora*
Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

I suppose, but I really doubt the countryside is any better. It's not like all the young people in the countryside don't go to the capital or another city with a big university to complete their supposed education.

>Would you lads every marry a non-virgin?
My wife wasn't a virgin but she was a pure maiden.
The important thing to remember is not to go out looking to find a girl, look for a good family and marry a girl from that family.
A churchbitch will always put the Church above her husband and will value what the Church tells her above what her husband tells. So, yeah, go ahead and marry a churchbitch if you want there to be an authority in her life above yourself.

>non-virgin
>maiden
Literally not what it means. Stop fooling yourself, brah. I said that some non-virgins are ok but she is no maiden.

I meant a religious girl not really a churchbitch or whatever. One that has faith and doesn't succumb to degeneracy.

>Literally not what it means
She'd had sex before but it was only with her dad so she was a pure maiden.
>One that has faith
Faith that there is something in her life more important than you and that can tell her what to do better than you.

maiden (plural maidens)

1) (now chiefly literary) A girl or an unmarried young woman.
2) A female virgin.
She's unmarried and still a maiden.

>go on Sup Forums
>expect serious responses
>get this
I should've known better...

>look for a good family and marry a girl from that family.
>She'd had sex before but it was only with her dad so she was a pure maiden.
>only with her dad
>good family

Help me understand.

You had pre-marital sex.
You will always compare your wife to the "sluts" you "banged" in the past and can't see her as the only one you've been with.
You're marriages will fail because you have had meaningless, hedonistic sex, and sex to you is just a need to be fulfilled. And when the fire of the relationship inevitably dies down, you will grow frustrated and come to despise your wife.
And what would your son or daughter think of you having that sort of filthy sex? Can you really raise moral children knowing the things you've done in the past?

There are religious and traditional women still around, but they expect their partners to be virgins also.

In the culture you are part of, its statistically unlikely you would ever meet a virgin, have a stable marriage or ever achieve lasting happiness.

But its not too late.

I believe people can be "born again virgins". If you go at least three years without having sex and living a chaste life, your perceptions of sex and relationships will change. You will become more temperate and loyal. And you would be just as good as someone who was chaste his whole life.

You just need to make the decision to leave behind that life, because you are going nowhere fast.

>Sup Forumsacks, what should I do?
Come to Japan.

>Where should I look?
Japan. Maybe Korea but they're all fake.

>I won't say what country I'm from, but I will confess that it's a relatively cucked Western European country.
Perfect candidate for relocation to Japan.

>Would you lads every marry a non-virgin?
Of course not. Is this a serious question?

k e k
e
k

typical amerifat

>You will always compare your wife to the "sluts" you "banged" in the past
I don't. Don't get me wrong, I shouldn't have been a degenerate (although it did teach a lot about women), but I'm happy with my wife and I don't really compare her to anyone. Sometimes I remember a particular girl, but it's nothing significant.

>There are religious and traditional women still around, but they expect their partners to be virgins also.
This is, for the most part, false. Women are quick to forgive these things, and you don't really have to be too descriptive of previous encounters if you don't want to bother her.

>I believe people can be "born again virgins".
Keep telling yourself that. The hymen doesn't grow back and even the reconstruction surgery Indian and Arab sluts get is just that... surgery.

0-4 seems good.

But I think 0 is filled with insanely religious girls who won't fuck you until you're married. And probably won't want you if you've fucked a lot of other girls. Good luck with that.

Seriously this. Jap girls LOVE white guys and barely anyone here has sex.

Expect to hear a "me rove u rong time" accent for the rest of your life though.

you can't make a whore into a housewife. a lot of those old sayings are true for a reason.

you can't expect much from whores. they should just wear a sign that says "use with caution"

>Australia
>virgin's existing
Lol.
Being miserably married to an ex slut is just part of the Australian experience.

I keep telling people that the rice pill is best. Europe killed itself and we've no place there.

Fortunately, my wife is Eurasian (Kiwi father), so her English (like, her knowledge of the vocabulary, grammar, etc.) is at a native level and she only has a very slight non-native accent when she speaks.

I've slept with 16 women and I'm only 21 years old. I want to settle down with a woman and have a fulfilling monogamous relationship, but these statistics worry me.

your wife will always feel insecure that you've had better sex with hotter women than her and will resent you and make your life miserable. enjoy degenerate nigger you deserve the misery.

This

Yeah, mate. It really is not surprising that so many men go full degenerate. What's the alternative? Think about it; basically all the women are damaged, and the few good ones are unicorns in faraway lands.

Correction: the Western experience. There must a way to find them, though. Banging sluts gets olds quickly, and it really doesn't do much after you get the first overdoses of confidence from getting a few girls in a week or something like that.

Statistically, your marriage will fail, unless you have come to respect the value of chastity.
When you stop having sex after the initial rush, you and your wife (if she wasn't a virgin) will tart becoming frustrated and seek other people for that spark, since you see sex as a need. Either that or your marriage will fall apart.

I mean, its all probabilities, so maybe you will have a stable marriage. (around 50% according to OP pic). But it might not be as happy.

If you haven't learned to appreciate chastity by ever having a celibate period, you are doomed to fail

And you think that people want to marry virgins just because of the hymen, that little membrane.

No, it goes deeper than that.
Non-virgins make poorer partners, poorer parents, and poorer companions than virgins at marriage.

You need to accept that.

you should've saved your virginity for your precious wife but now all you'll end up with is a whore because that's what you deserve

Like I said, I think you can be a "born again virgin".

Look into religious life.
Try and stay chaste for three or more years, and you are as good as a virgin in mind and spirit.
Then, you can live a traditional monogamous life with a religious girl who is saving herself for marriage.

You don't understand, Aussie girls are on a whole extra level. Even the slutty Swedish backpackers have more class than the average aussie girl.

That's not true, though. I don't resent her at all and life is good with online business earnings + rent from my flat in my country + small investments that I have made.

>t. cuck

Not how it works, my man. I'm telling all of you to swallow the rice pill, but you won't bite.

J A P A N

I can't make it any clearer for you, desu.

Plus they're usually skinny and amazing cooks. I live on a military base and I've yet to see a white guy married to a fat asian. Even when she's pregnant.

(Not to be misleading, I've seen a plenty of fat asians here, but it's not even comparable to America)

a born again vrigin doesn't exist. either you're a virgin or you're not. stop the bullshit. if the man isn't a virgin he has no right to seek a virgin wife

YOU CAN NEVER BE A BORN AGAIN VIRGIN
THAT IS LITERALLY JUST KEK CATHOLIC PHILOSOPHY AND IS WHY SO MANY AMERICAN RELIGIOUS GIRLS ARE ACTUALLY HUGE SLUTS

I see you watch a lot of movies.

can't you read you dumb fuck? i said she will resent you because your penis has been inside lots of whores vaginas and you're just as disgusting as the whores or even more so. no virgin wife for a dirty fuckface like you

Why can't you?

Virginity is pretty much a state of mind.
It's the loyalty and temperance that comes from living a celibate life.
So no matter how many people you have been with in the past, its possible to cultivate those values by being celibate for a period of time.

You can argue how long that period should be, but its possible in the end.
Anyone can be saved from nihilism and hedonism.

I'm a virgin myself, and I understand why being chaste is important. And I also believe that no one is hopeless.

you're just retarded. virginity literally means to have never had sex. once you have sex, your virginity is gone.

I actually don't watch movies whatsoever, besides maybe one or two a year when someone forces me to
virginity means you've never had sex, vaginal, anal, oral, or anything else.
Any other definition is wrong.

You are talking about physical virginity rather than mental virginity.

The reason why people want virgins is because they want sex to mean something more than just an meaningless action that people do to each other. They want virgins because they don't want their partners to get "bored" of them when the spark is gone. They want loyal partners who only think of them and no one else.

So, if through chastity, born again virgins push all those memories of being with people out of their mind and cultivate good traits, then they are as good as a traditional virgin.

I used to sleep around.
But I got my act together.
Now I'm in a happy marriage and I love my wife.

>SHE DOESN'T REALLY LOVE YOU
>SHE THINKS YOU'RE A DISGUSTING FUCKFACE
>SHE'S GOING TO RESENT YOU AND FUCK UP YOUR LIFE
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus Christ, have you ever seen such a perfect Pol version of an psychotic SJW?

If i'm a girl, why i should marry a non-virgin male? He is a whore or something and probably have HIV.

no distinction you dumb fag

Fuck, I'm sorry; I was reading very quickly. I don't think she resents me, though. We've never spoken of any of my previous girls, although she has seen pictures and that sort of thing. You need to realise that it's different for women, though. They don't actually want you balls deep into another girl, but they like the fact that you are attractive to other girls and were able to pull girls before you met her.

>no right
This is your mistake. I didn't have a "right" to anything; I didn't have a "right" to a woman at all. I found a girl and made it work. Now, get off your high horse, get /fit/ and try to get your virgin waifu or fuck off.

Virginity is not merely a state of mind. There are loyal non-virgins, but their loyalty doesn't make them virgins. Besides, virginity isn't really useful for men.

A woman is rewarded for her loyalty and chastity because she has many option and dozens of men wishing to bang her. Thus, keeping her legs close is commendable. A man has to get /fit/ and try a bit to get a girl, which is why they're commended when they get one.

Keep in mind, I've admitted that I shouldn't have been a degenerate in earlier years, but it taught me things I needed to know about women, and I didn't damage any good girls because sluts are just sluts.

Taking a girl's virginity if you won't marry her is pretty cancerous, though.

And at least find some satisfaction in the fact that I am looking into religion at the moment. Anything you'd like to say in that regard?

Take the fucking rice pill, Sup Forumsacks. This country is /comfy/ and its fertility rate is underground.

>mfw I do more to save Japan that animefags and weaboos.

> I'm happy now
yea and i'm the Queen of England lulz go fuck yourself stupid degenerate faggot

Japs btfo again!

>being this triggered by a happy marriage

Don't have an aneurysm, kek.

We must make white babies at all costs to preserve our people. These are trying times. You may have to suffer through some salty cunt's shenanigans. You may have to suffer through a divorce. But these are not the worst times our people have seen, these are not by any means the worst perils a human could face or has faced.

It's really not even taking one for the team, but do it for something beyond yourself. Raise your kids right so we can make this darkening world a better place.

>only banged sluts
>thinks he's entitled to a virgin wife

Dear God. Could you give me examples, because I've only met Australian guys in Europe and they all looked ripped. One would hope they get good women as reward, but apparently, you don't.

But I'd be a race-traitor, and I want white children.

You're a fag got if you think you deserve a chaste traditional wife when you couldn't practice it yourself. Have fun marrying a roastie.

>I used to sleep around.
>But I got my act together.
>Now I'm in a happy marriage and I love my [partner]

I think the reason why he is so upset is because you hear that exact story so often, with each person saying that this is the ideal life path and all that jazz.
It's really the common path that everyone seems to follow these days.

He's angry because it sort of comes off as an endorsement of sleeping around because, "hey, I was promiscuous when I was you, but it turned out all right for me"

Really though, promiscuity will hurt marriage. Hopefully, period of time between when you got your act together and when you met your wife is enough time for you to appreciate chastity.

>raising kids right
>with a roastie wife
That's not quite as easy as it sounds. I'd invite you to do it first.

pathetic degenrate we all saw your stupid chart and since you're a whore fucker, you ain't happy

I think if the girl has had sex with maybe one other guy it isn't a big deal.
If it's two other guys, it's kinda a deal.
If it's three, it really depends on the girl.
If you expect every fucking girl to be a virgin, you're retarded.
Even if she is a virgin, she may have sucked tons of cock.
But if you know the girl hasn't done much, except with one guy, don't fucking worry so much about it.

Kek. My kids will only be 25% Jap, actually, because my wife is Eurasian. But yes, Japs absolutely BTFO.

Well... you could look for a Eurasian, but that (1) may not be sufficiently white for you and (2) is harder to find than a run-of-the-mill she-Nip.

Your choice, but be aware that this path is open and that I'm quite enjoying it.

I turned out alright because I am (1) a man and (2) I rejected the earlier promiscuity. I accepted that I shouldn't have done it here but I'm a family man now, and I'm doing quite well.

I don't understand. I expected to be called a race-traitor or something (even though she's only half-Jap and the kids will be 75% white and probably pass for full European), but this cuckoldry and entitlement was unexpected.

these whore fuckers really think they can just erase their history by pretending that sticking their dick in disease ridden pussy that it's no big deal and that the woman should still save herself for a degenerate whem she could be 100x happier with a fellow pure and good Christian man. fucking pathetic

>virginity isn't really useful for men.

Yeah. A lot of young men believe that these days. Because "Getting girls is an achievement. If you can have lots of sex as a man, you are masculine and virile"

Conversly, many young women believe that virginity is useless for women since "Society always keeps womens sexuality down. If you can have lots of sex as a woman, then you are empowered and individualistic"

Truth is, nobody values chastity these days.

I'm just hoping these people can see the value in it.
And I use "chastity" instead of "virginity" because chastity is the main component of virginity. And even if you aren't a virgin, you can still cultivate chastity.

>Even if she is a virgin, she may have sucked tons of cock
I mean a proper, chaste girl, not a technical virgin. Those are common.

>Well... you could look for a Eurasian, but that (1) may not be sufficiently white for you and (2) is harder to find than a run-of-the-mill she-Nip.
Eh, thanks for trying to hell, but it's a tough pill to swallow. You got lucky and found a Eurasian, but I want good European sons, not exotic-looking Nips.

But I appreciate the help. Thanks!!

So if someone sleeps with someone else once or twice at the age of 16 and no more after that, he doesn't have the right to be in a happy marriage?

He should just accept his life because of something he did when he was a horny teen?
You have no faith in people's ability to change.

Would it make you happier if born again virgins only married other born again virgins, then?

Nothin' wrong with a little familial love, eh, burger?

I'm not the guy.
>IM NOT THE GUY

Pay attention to flags + colors you angry fucking retard.

So if a girl has slept with one other man, no sucked any other dick, etc.
She would be just as good as a virgin?

How the he'll can you chastise anyone for being impure when you've fucked around like that? The beginnings of becoming a shit tier husband.

So then if a girl has only had sex once or twice, she's fine too.

My point is, if anyone spends at least three years living a chaste life, they may as well be considered a virgin.

And they aren't subject the the statistical pitfalls that come with being a non-virgin

born again virgins are bullshit. It makes no sense. you don't get to fuck 30 people and then stop for a year in order to be "born again". the damage is done and only other degenerates are your options for marriage.
the main reason why virginity is valued is to not taint the connection between husband and wife. the chart clearly shows that virgins have the best marriages, so virgins should only marry virgins. a degenerate doesn't have the right to request a virgin since the virgin will be less happy with a degenerate than a fellow virgin with morals and no STDs.

>children 25% nip
>white
Cmon senpai

Under Trump, fucking 15yr old girls will be legal in all states.

Why do you expect your wife to be a virgin when you aren't? KYS you human refuse.

Well, allow me to elaborate on what I wrote in the third section of , which spoke of my transformation from a wannabe lothario to a married man.

I banged a few sluts. No, I didn't go throw 100 pussies, but I got a few, with a few short-term girlfriends in between. I was aware that things wouldn't last and that they weren't LTR material, but it seemed like "fun" a the time, so I carried on. This is a fundamental problem; easygoing people go with what's "fun", not what's correct, and I wasn't an exception; I made that mistake. I acknowledge it and I've acknowledged it several times in this thread.

Male promiscuity is socially harmful, but it isn't as bad as female promiscuity. In the first place, males require a decent bit of effort to get laid. This doesn't excuse licentiousness, but it's not as bad. Female promiscuity, however, is much worse, for women are (1) the ones that give birth, (2) the ones that withhold sex and (3) the ones that have been universally perceived as more delicate and deserving of protection. Also: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html

For the last time: I AM NOT JUSTIFYING PROMISCUITY.

>I'm just hoping these people can see the value in it.
I do, mate. I see its generally value and especially in women.

>And I use "chastity" instead of "virginity" because chastity is the main component of virginity. And even if you aren't a virgin, you can still cultivate chastity.
Okay. Then, just use "chastity", not "virginity". You can be chaste and loyal without being a virgin, but don't try to tell one's virginity can be regained because that is false.

No problem. If you go back home and don't like what you see, there's always Skyscanner to buy your tickets, son. Make sure you have a few weeks to also travel around the region and see if you prefer a nearby country.

Why did someone have their period on your flag japan?

>only other degenerates are your options for marriage

Says who? No one has to know about your sexual history.

They'll be 75% European. I said they would probably pass for white; that is to say, they will probably look European.

I mostly agree with your post, but your issue is the entitlement. You use "right" as if we had a right to anything. We don't have rights to any woman. We should be guided by moral principles, but it's ultimately our responsibility to get a good girl to mother our children.

Just be glad you did get to bang sluts. Some of us in college didn't even get that luxury.
>Paying 5k a semester to dorm
>Surrounded by girls
>All of them slutting it up or taken
>To busy fucking everything in a 5 mile radius

Shit is depressing senpai

>Male promiscuity is socially harmful, but it isn't as bad as female promiscuity.
an excuse all degenerates use to justify their behavior. means nothing. the chart clearly shows that the damage is done and you wanting a virgin wife for selfish reasons and she would be much happier with a fellow virgin. kys

No. She'd be a reasonably conservative girl with one previous partner, and I said that I am disgusted by that.

There is nothing quite on the level of a virgin, but "technical virgins" (suck dick, take it up the ass) are bullshit.

Honestly bud, most women aren't great in bed. Sex is cool but it's not THAT cool. Just focus these years on bettering yourself. Go to the gym and start reading the classics. Get good grades and focus on finding a career. Women are just a distraction in college. It's such cliche advice but it's true.

It's almost too easy, senpai. How did you manage to not get anything?

>easygoing people go with what's "fun", not what's correct

easygoing people?
You mean EVERYONE.

Everyone is programmed to do that.
That's why morality is important. That's why faith in something higher is important.

Also, you keep going on about how you feel guilty for being promiscuous, but then you write a whole paragraph about how in your particular case, your sins aren't THAT bad. Appealing to nature (of course)

My point is that everyone; every single person; man and woman; seems to have an excuse as to why their promiscuity and other immoral actions aren't bad and can be sort of justified (and, like a cliche, they all seem to use the appeal to nature fallacy)

Promiscuity is bad. Chastity is good.
It's simple.

Well, I'll ask you again. Would you be okay with born again virgins only marrying other born again virgins?
I mean, it's likely. People are more likely to marry people with similar experiences

well, a maiden is a virgin, not a non-virgin. So some other guy fucked your whore of a wife before she was married; says a lot about your wife, her life choices, and how you look past being a degenerate who settles for used goods.

no hymen, no diamond.

>marrying someone who is like you
yes I agree with this. virgins marrying virgins and everybody else finding someone similar to them or killing themselves

good leaf.

Have a great tune in reward:
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

>Promiscuity is bad. Chastity is good. It's simple.
Yes, it's simple, but not as simple as you make it seem. I regret my past promiscuity, but men's promiscuity is not on par with women's, and that should be obvious. It's not correct and it is still immoral, but it's not quite on the same level as that of women.

It's not an excuse, and I'm not trying to justify my behaviour; I have already said that it was wrong and that I regret it. How many times do you want me to repeat it? Also, it's a bit too late now, considering I've married her already. :^)

Really, mate, I'm going to say it again: get /fit/ and look for a good, conservative girl wherever you want. Don't release your rage on me; I'm just making amends and trying to lead a good life, being a good husband, etc.

>get a good woman to mother your children
why do you deserve a good woman when you yourself are a degenerate and your children will have your degenerate genes? why should she mother your degenerate children when she could have mothered a better man's children?

>Female promiscuity is bad, and it does lead to marriage breakdown, but male promiscuity is much worse. Men are the head of their households, and should be a moral guide for both his children and his wife. Also, since male sexuality is more agressive and outward, he is more likely to behave immoral in the marriage

See, anyone can do it.

I'm just warning you, using clever arguments to convince yourself and ease your guilt is an age old error.

It stops you from learning fully from your mistakes.

I didn't "deserve" anything, and it's what you don't seem to understand. I got off my arse, got on an aeroplane and went on an adventure. I ended up marrying. Simple as that.

one drop rule

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733220/Women-don-t-sleep-wedding-happier-marriages-men-play-field-without-worry-study-finds.html

Aussie, I thank you for approaching this is in a civilised manner. Is there anything you'd like for me to read? Any religious texts? I'm all ears.

but you married the virgin even though you're gonna make her unhappy simply because you have degenerate tendencies. she'd be much happier with a virgin and you clearly are a fucking degenerate hypocrite and deserve to be raped in divorce court and have your children taken away from you.

The one-drop rule is nonsensical. They'd have a significant portion of European blood in them, so they wouldn't be Japanese. They'd have a smaller but still significant Japanese component, so they couldn't be European. If they marry Europeans, their children will be unmistakably white. Besides, the only genes that stick around and remain obvious for many generations are African ones.

What would they be, then?

do you really think the dailymail is a credible source you fucking moronic faggot? it's a tabloid site. fuck off haha dumb shit

>I regret my past promiscuity, but men's promiscuity is not on par with women's, and that should be obvious
True that it isn't as bad as a females rampant sexuality, but if your union results in a child, which it often does, what will you do? Why waste time and resources on a child that you are not financially prepared to raise? Instead, the wise route for men and women is to plan your marriage around the child, make sure you are mature enough to not just fuck freely like hedonists (to avoid going to the abortion clinic while Tyrone pumps out twelve niglets).
It isn't as bad, but it is something you should fix. However, you are still used goods, engaging in Jewish promoted hook-up culture is unforgivable and cannot be removed (because you cannot travel back in time), sex before marriage is degenerate, any way you cut it. Man-whores are scum, too.

She's not unhappy with me; life is currently marvellous.

>deserve to be raped in divorce court and have your children taken away from you
:^)

Aim that rage at someone else, m80. It's not going to work on me, and I will disregard your posts from now on; they are wastes of space, desu.

Be like the Australian, who expressed similar views but in a controlled, civilised manner. Don't be a faggot full of rage, and please go to the gym, eat right, and get your virgin wife.

Best wishes.

you're a retarded degenerate who pretends that his fucking whores is no big deal and he cites a fucking tabloid site to make his argument. you can fuck yourself and nobdy should take you seriously.

I'm a virgin. But I wouldn't look twice at you because you've banged sluts.

If you want a virgin girl, she will expect the same of you. Traditional women want traditional men. You are not a traditional man.

You're just as much of a slut as the ones that you banged.

Just settle for a slut. It's all you deserve at this point

One drop is for the preferences of the group in question. They are technically 75/25 or whatever genetically, but they are now a mixed-breed mongrel off-shoot, not pure 'x'. That's why modern Jews want their off-spring to breed with their own kind. True that they will technically be a half-Jew, but within the culture, they are not Jews. The whole maternal line preservation thing.

trips speak the truth, man-whores are degenerate scum who transmit STIs and bang up whores only to leave them. Sex before marriage is for degenerates, just get married if you love her that much. Once you are wed, that is the greatest, tried-and-true, sure fire way to create the healthiest environment for the child, as opposed to some fuckbuddy relationship.

They provide sources, you fucking mong. National Marriage Project, in case you couldn't read.

I know Canuck, but the Yank angered me. Nevertheless, the mark will remain forever, but I'll be a good father when the time comes and a good husband for now. Money is not a problem, really; no real need to plan economically for a child, since I could afford without issue.