America fuck yeah

>With competition once again heating up among quick serves, the value wars have returned.

>Chains across the U.S. are returning to their value-driven ways. McDonald’s unveiled its McPick 2 for $2 menu. Wendy’s debuted its 4 for $4 Meal, while Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s launched their own $4 Real Deal Meal meal and Burger King one-upped them with a 5 for $4 promotion,. Subway, meanwhile, listed all footlongs at $6, Checker's 4 for $3, and even Pizza Hut got in the value game with its $5 Flavor Menu.

>“The fast-food industry hasn’t seen this kind of a price war since the ’90s, but other chains are now trying to fight the fight by promoting small amounts of food for a small amount of money. But, just because something’s cheap doesn’t mean it’s a great deal"
qsrmagazine.com/competition/where-we-stand-value-wars

Is this a new golden age for American fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BalhiByCRTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating fast food
>eating meat

Why not just hang yourself if you're this hell bent on killing your self? It's way faster and cheaper.

I wish the 4 for 4 would fuck off i'm tired of retarded niggers coming to wendys going 'ay yo can i get me dat fo fo fo'

On a side note wendys is getting rid of our spicy chicken nuggets apparently next month or march.

Yay. Now we can all make the transition from over weight to morbidly obese

Faster?

Five Guys master race here. Five Guys doesn't do value deals and they have a set menu because crafting a top tier tasty burger is their art and you can take it or leave it.

Get on my level plebs.

what the fuck is going on with the vegans everywhere today?

maybe we should start factory farming vegans and feeding them to the cows

NO. In n out burgers are so much better.

i am on your level
>cheeseburger all the way master race

although in-n-out burger is closer to me, has better prices, a drive-through, and is just as high quality... so i usually go there instead

Huh? You eat meat too?

Stop eating fast food.

>being so lazy you won't get out of your fatassmobile to get food
disgusting

>tfw LDL is 137

I'm not even fat. But I just can't ever go near fast food again. I would only go very rarely, but these test results scare the shit out of me.

their periods synch up

In N' Out is so fucking overrated. True burger master race is Whataburger.

> America

Has there ever been a country so magnificently unparalleled in greatness?

Just because they have an In N Out in Austin - doesn't mean you are getting the real California experience - you texan faggot.

I bet he doesn't even wait in line for a half hour

Dallas here.

I live within 5 minutes of a Whataburger, 5 guys, and In & Out.

In & Out for cheap and dependable.
Whataburger is good when drunk, but burger quality can be inconsistent.
5 Guys when someone else is buying lol.

But lately the only "fast food" I eat is from taco stands.

Im a broke as college kid and theres a wendys across the street from my apartment. I get at least 5 4 for 4's a week. Its too good of a deal to pass up. Next time any of you go, you can switch the drink out for a frosty for free.

Are we really gonna do this fuckin burger thread again. I thought last time we all determined that homemade grilled burgers were the best. This is why all the foreigners call us Amerifats and Bugers

>vegan
In to the oven with you, degenerate.

fuck these lame ass deals I just want BK to go back to making new burgers and for mcdonalds to bring back their only edible option the angus burgers

>Austin
Implying I would ever step foot in that liberal hell hole

>paying restaurant level prices for a fast food burger without the convenience
ISHYDDT

It's bad because wages must go up to reduce reliance on welfare. 4 for 4 is absurd. Should be 4 for 8.

Does anyone on here actually cook?

I just had slow cooked rabbit over a potato purée covered in a nice blood sauce and a bottle of Summerhill 2010.

Is the food actually good yet though?

Honestly as much as I hate faggoty vegans preaching their bullshit, and normies going on about muh processed food, people need to face the reality that this shit is not acceptable food

It's funny how America goes on about muh innovation and dying industries, yet they fail to see the number 1 thing they could innovate on easily starting today, because all you seem to do is eat food and shoot each other

INNOVATE FAST FOOD
MAKE IT HIGHER QUALITY AND HEALTHIER

Instead, these companies chose the easier option, which is come up with marketing trickery to get the goyim thinking they're getting more of the same shit for less

We would all eat healthier if we could afford it or had more time. We mostly have neither.

>tfw such a fatass I order 3 McPicks

Enjoy your heart disease and colon cancer, carnie cuck ;^)

Junk is always more expensive than home cooking so i don't understand what you mean

Good goyim. The burgers are such a good deal. MSG? Oh don't worry about that, the FDA says it's okay! Afraid of GMO's? What are you a new-ager? This burger is a good deal goy, trust me.

*posts pic on reddit, sipping from my wine glass, while putting down my book to polish my monocle*

Another enlightened brother, tis truly a sight to witness!

Heres the thing though, as a student, yeah I like to cook in my off campus food. I have 2 jobs so I can splurge compared to my roommates. I like to cook myself some salmon with those small potatoes. Chicken Alfredo. New England Clam Chowder

But yeah, when i have 20 minutes between classes, my dorm across the city, and havent eaten since breakfast and its 6pm, student center Wendys it is.

Used to eat Subway 7 or 8 years ago often, but prices are up and quality is down. Opt for buying whole grain bread and grilling chicken.

When I feel like eating garbage I go for the mcpick 2 though.

Are you in EP? A wendys is also across the street from my apartment and I hit that up all the time

That is why I said

America has a prime opportunity to innovate in the fast food field

But I guess they don't need to since all you have to do is make different advertising and people will continue buying the same shit

How does fast food make any money with how cheap the food is? Is it just they make very little, but keep the prices cheap but sell massive volume?

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SELL ME THAT RECIPE NOW BOY I SWEAR

Yeah I hear you man I was a college student just like you 10 years ago and some times when I'm in a rush I grab a quick burger. Honesty it's not as expensive as most people would think to eat well, but I'm fortunate to live on Long Island. I'm grateful that I have a good Italian, a Korean, a Polish, whatever you can find here so I can get a shit load of good spices and innards or meats and ingredients that you can't get at a regular market. I know a shit load of people on here are anti-social, obese, amoral racist rejects but serious food is fucking awesome. I can't even explain how good real Chinese food is. Or a handmade sauerkraut perogi with stuffed cabbage. But yeah, when time is limited a quick bite at the Crown or the Clown will suffice, even if it gives me a headache.

Fuck you

fat fetish master race reporting

>instead of a race war there's a fast food war
I fucking swear to god someone nuke us please

Actually, right now I'm drinking Molson XXX (2 for 3.50 @ 711) and watching a Hentai about a demon with a neon glowing dick raping under aged virgins and cumming in them. I just like good food and cooking is my hobby. Have you ever been to Quebec?

A&W, especially in Canada is the superior fast food chain. Shame we can't go back to these prices though. Thank the Jews for inflation.

in terms of BURGERS at national fast food restaurants... honestly none. the beef is fucking nasty IMO

NATIONAL FAST FOOD BURGERS:

1. Burger King Whopper
2. Wendy
3. McD
4. Rallys

NATIONAL SEMI-FAST BURGERS:
1. Smash Burger (by far)
2. Five Guys
3. Steak and Shake
4. In-N-Out
5. Sonic

Haven't had Whataburger

check the line at a fast food place at lunch time and realize that every single location in America looks exactly the same

From best tow worst

in n out
sonic
hardees
arbys
wendys
taco bell
mc donalds
pizza hut
subway
el pollo loco
burger king

wrong

soniccc

>giving capitalists money

I'll have you know that capitalism killed my father.

My father was killed because he, as a lathe operator, was overworked by his capitalist pig bosses.

The resulting exhaustion led to him dozing off at work and falling face first into the lathe. Pic related is the true picture of the scene and status of his body after he fell in.

Think about the fact that capitalism killed my dad when I was only a few months old next time you buy a new TV, iPad, or otherwise indulge in the capitalist death cult.

sonic is so fucking good, we need one in montana asap

That's just natural selection leaf

your dad was a retard

>Smash Burger
this guy knows his shit

samashburger is the shit, but in n out is way better, smash is second, then five guys

You take that back.

Die
A
Slow
Death

Learn to actually make fresh food, faggot ass nigga.

>hurr we getting rid of the spicy nuggets
That's what sriracha is for, bitch

Ight, your dad probably wasn't a retard, but if he was too tired to work the lath he should have said something

t. CNC operator with 2 arms

>1. Burger King Whopper

I agree with the rest of the list but just wrong

If you hate Canadians but love food you are a fucking imbecile. And what I mean by Canadian, I mean French Canada.

>60 replies on a thread entirely about burgers
I love america

>food

kek

The city of O B CITY.

Nobody forces you to work. Work is a volluntary contract between you and the company you chose to work for.

Nice bait by the way. I must have seen this pasta a hundred times with the same lathe accident picture.

I've been to an In N Out in California. It's actually better in Texas. Of course better garbage is still garbage.

>It's a fat Americans drool over fast food episode
These are the gayest ones I tell you hwat

Whataburger = cuckaburger. INO masterrace

baited

and still you response because you are a piece of shit

Honest question: Why do you eat fast food? What is it in your life that prevents you from scheduling regular meals in favor of putting nutrition-less food in your body?

>merely pretending

are you retarded?

March 2016.
OP was a faggot then too

>paying this much for a hunk of ground fucking beef

If you're lame enough that you can't cook a burger, get yourself a wife that can cook. Burgers are so retardedly easy to make that I worry we'll end up making them for our upcoming son all the time if we're not careful.

Anybody who eats expensive burgers in a fast food joint is a red flag, and likely a fucking FAG.

wish we had wendys over here

I tried it a month ago. Literal shit. Id rate it at 4 of 10 just for size but the meat is sadly not smokey or savory. The basic bitch of burgers. I know asian burger joints in my town who make better burgers than whataburger.

Can we at least agree Taco Bell is a miracle that could only happen in America? its like this church for cheese, spices, lettuce and salt. They always have new items going and its always fun to try them once even if they are gross. Its either cheap as fuck or expensive as fuck, even its costs are the epitome of American Freedom. Choose how much you want to spend but usually even a couple bucks get you full. Its shitty but ya gotta love it. Shredded Chicken Quesalupas are awesome.

You forgot Checkers and Dairy Queen

new companies have grown in the last years because people do like eating real food
chipotle being the biggest one ,
peiwei

that's cool, so there is something going on

honestly. America is a great nation but there are major inefficiencies and missed opportunities. I'm not even smart and I realise that. Imagine what a high IQ trust fund kid with seed money could do.

get a visa and come over with your ideas we need good immigrants

I've thought about it, NZ is really stagnant. It's a place to return to and raise a family, but not one to make a life out of

I was laughing at your kind from inside a Taco Bueno the other day, savoring a steak quesadilla. The guy across the street sitting on a patio sent his salad back three times while arguing with the girl he was with. Eventually he ate what he got and looked miserable doing so. I wish I could have heard what the fuck he was on about.

Checkers is fucking GOAT

>$6 foot longs
What the hell I thought they were $5? I remember the ads
$5 dollar... $5 dollar fooooooot longs

promo ended
subway is the most sustainable fast food you can eat

Had to raise the price to pay for Fogle's court costs and attorney fees

Subway stores smell like shit so I've never been able to stay inside one or even consider eating one of their sandwiches
I just googled it, it ended in 2012 I've really been living under a rock

McDonalds needs to bring back pizza, wendys needs to bring back that buffet thing they had, and Arbys needs to bring back Arby-Q

thats probably a personal thing like how people dont like fish, subway smells fine to me

do you guys have Canadian originated fastfood

McDonald's serves pizza at their big Orlando location.

youtu.be/BalhiByCRTQ

>Wendy's buffet
Nigga you playin with my emotions because I remember that shit

Yes, but mostly smaller Chains or family owned shops are most popular at least here in Toronto. Pizza seems to be the default instead of a burger like in America, you'd find a hundred pizza places before you find a burger shop. Where I work there's about 5-6 pizza shops within a 10 minute walk but only a couple places to get a burger or fries

this kid easily looks like a member of the third reigh his suit,blue eyes and weird energy that you get when you secretly test chemicals on jews

''reich

nice pasta faggot

i've never been to checkers, bojangles or popeyes. what other fast food am i missing out on?