Trump: "I won't start a World War with Russia just because the Democratic party wants it"

archive.is/tqFyF

I'm all for it. I want to team up with Ivan. Lets get Russia into NATO so china shits itself so badly north korea gets flooded

happening

I want to see these lying scum try to argue this.
>I don't want a world war
>W-well you're Hitler and we do!

What a beautiful timeline to live in

who gives a shit what the democrats think. losers don't get to decide what happens

About 12 more days for them to try something to ruin his term.

They seem to believe they do, and the GOP likes to support their delusions

how dare you say this? you should start a World War With Russia. Who the hell do you think you are? you own nothing. America isn't yours!

we tos star trek now

kirk and chekov

With the amount of demands they're making you'd think they won.

God bless Donald Trump, and Vladimir Putin.

>I won't start a World War with Russia
OMG that's literally treason. Russia is our enemy, everyone knows that.

If anyone were to be hurt in the election process it is this pinko communist bastard. I kinda hoped he had a cardiac arrest and the same with $hillary.

Here's to hoping that Russia and the US can have a decent relationship for the first time since the start of the USSR

Just let him live out the rest of his natural life - all 2 weeks of it

I bet he spent a long time thinking of another word to use for "relations" before he came up "ties". Wordplay at its most cancerous

it's not a demand if you can't enforce it

it's angry begging

Who gives a shit what this retard thinks? Putin wants war, China is his best friend, so it's imminent.

I doubt Ivan would wanna trust us

oh please. Putin is running around the Kremlin like the goofy kid that is having his buddy from school over for a sleep over for the first time

This.

That image makes me smile.

That's a stupid thing to get upset about.

Baka.

He is right. During the entire cold war, it was the US and Russia, the world waited, impotent. (((Everyone))) is fucking terrified of a united Russo-American federation.

We would absolutely dominate the globe. It is time.

Their way of enforcing it would be throwing a tantrum and trying to block whatever he does.

FUCKING BASED

Can you even imagine the complete shitshow that's gonna occur when he meets Putin for the first time?

>We would absolutely dominate the globe. It is time.

Why stop at the globe?

Cant wait to hear liberals complain that trump isnt enough of a warhawk.

we have no quarrels with the people of Mars. we have coexisted peacefully for centuries

stfu scum

At least the norks would get some much needed food.

Mars is rightful earthling clay!

Yeah like they would totally have not done that to him otherwise.

>triggered leaf cuck

It's already started.
They're ALREADY virtue signalling that not siding with warmongering liberals is TURNING YOUR BACK on your fellow americans.
They're pretending like we're unified now of all times to try to virtue signal people.
I'd trust an honest russian over a democrat tbqh.

Bring it.

Say it with me:

MADMAN PRECEDENT

This. I don't feel any animosity towards Russia. I was so excited in 1989 when the wall came down and we were all getting along and shit.

It's hilariously awful how you all really think Russia or Putin has any intention of sharing power with America. He just sees us as useful idiots.

t. Yuri Bezmenov

he sees Obama as a useful idiot

The democrats see you as a useful idiot, what's your point?

Found the Hillary voter

Whats the problem with being allies with Russia? They're not a threat to the US militarily and an alliance could really clean up the Middle East.

So what? Pre emptive nuclear strike?
That's fucking stupid, he has to at least commit a transgression first, and Libs won't even let him prove himself, it's honestly fucking disgusting.
I'm for competing with Russia.
I'm not for blaming them for the world's problems, with 0 evidence, and suggesting we fuck with their interests for da lulz.

Trump, Putin and others like La Pen will be the saviours of our world as we know it. Nothing is more important than insuring their success.
Praise kek and shadilay

please

Keep voting dem white boi. Remember
>58%

to be fair most GOP politicians have been cucks about immigration

People think Trump will just let ebil Putin claim more land from neighbhouring pseudo-Russias

I honestly don't know which is worse. Getting annexed by Russia or getting into a war with them.

I wonder if this is a good time to start learning Russian.

>Donald Trump wants to fight ISIS with Russia
>article does not go into any details, pros or cons
>instead jumps right on the Russians hacked the DNC and ruined the election" meme
this is why cnn is so shit

>EU
>liking that reality
Merkel would shit (((her))) pants.

If he was obeying their every command why would they block him?

stfu loser

I think Putin needs to be brought to heel. The election shenanigans are just the latest episode in a long history of shitty behavior toward the US from him.

>"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy."
- Bush II
Then in 2008 at the end of Bush's, Putin invades Georgia.

In 2009 Obama offered a "reset" in diplomatic relations. Russia continued to supply Iran with arms and then invaded crimea in 2014. They are not to be trusted.

#draftourdaughters

The US gains nothing with conflict from Russia. Maybe (((they))) gain, but that's it.

We should tag team China into submission

We New World Order now

Now that's a complex issue given how both Russia and you rely on trade with China.
Doable, neither will actually collapse in the long run, but shifting production back locally or finding a place to dump your wheat, gas and oil will be painful.

>Bringing a neuclear power to heel.

>In 2009 Obama offered a "reset" in diplomatic relations
Wow, someone offered a reset? I guess they really reset it then because someone asked to reset. That's definitely how it works.
Was it the one where Hillary couldn't even get a translator to spell "reset" correctly in russian and made them push a fucking button?

This is my president.

What a time to be alive

>Why stop at the globe?
Let's conquer the Solar System.

WAR MONGERING GLOBALIST PSYCHOPATHS BTFO!!

>Cant wait to hear liberals complain that trump isnt enough of a warhawk.
Why would that seem strange?
Historically, it has been the liberals that have gotten us into wars.

>Offer a reset
>Stir shit up in Libya despite Russia advising not to do it
>Stir shit up in the Middle East despite Russia advising not to do it
>Stir shit up in the Ukraine shooting for Crimean naval base
>Fucking Putin always hated America
Fuck Putin but seriously what the shit is this approach really.

We won the popular vote, drumpkins

>think Russia or Putin has any intention of sharing power with America.
Power?
You mean like debt, war against countries that never attacked us?
They can have it.

Its russia vs europe, the US now can choose a side. (also china is kinda maybe on russia's side a bit) but no there is no russia and europe and us vs china

How are they taking advantage of us?

You allowed Putin's agent to win the presidency and now he'll annex Finland.

#NOTNYPRESIDENT

FUCK YOU YOU WHITE SHITLORDED RIGHTWINGER! WE ARE OPEN AND TOLERANT!

theyre definitely not winners

Sorry England, this is just the way it is now.

>Russia continued to supply Iran with arms
Obama did worse IMO. What was it? 150 billion?

I grew up fairly liberal, but after watching the democrats try to leverage trump delegitimization against ww3 with Russia, I will never ever again entertain anything a liberal has to say, ever. These are the people who fund Al Queda in Syria, and let ISIS murder, rape, and enslave. Their arrogance is only matched by their naive ignorance.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH

what is the driving wedge between eu and russia?

I think it was 400 billion

Everyone knows the only alternative to WW3 is willingly becoming a Soviet Puppet, right?

FifthPostBestPost

The free market cult doesn't want Russia to build an oil pipeline through Syria and supply eastern Europe, making them less reliant on the EU.

>Iowa

What? There's a fluid druid named after my state?

Of course, he won't. When Russia starts a World War all on their own, he'll be first in line to join their side.

MAGA! CIA BTFO

best bote bewbs and best bote butt

Disclaimer: You won't get to see any women during your service, but your bunk buddy's butt is just as tender.

I don't think Putin has much choice in the matter actually. He knows how bloodthirsty the Democrats are. He knows full well that if he betrays Trump over something trivial, the Democrats could easily take back control and go much harder than they did before.

Oooh Donald.

Please let me defect. I will give you all our secrets. I love you.

fifth post best post

that seems like a silly worry

>The free market cult doesn't want Russia to build an oil pipeline through Syria and supply eastern Europe, making them less reliant on the EU.
This what the Syrian Civil War is all about.

>he thinks I would fight for the kikes
ahahaha nice joke buddy

Improvement with ties to Russia is predicated on global warming opening up shipping lanes over the Arctic.

They burn the earth, then they profit.