Daily Reminder that if you have RH- blood type, you're descended from gods and are likely a telepath

Daily Reminder that if you have RH- blood type, you're descended from gods and are likely a telepath.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hr3G2_RdzbU
in5d.com/does-rh-negative-blood-type-equal-alien-heritage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rh blood type?

Yeah, an Rh negative blood type. About 15% of the population has one.

im a- what does it means

That you're descended from monkeys

Well first off you have white lineage. Asians and blacks are rarely Rh-. Latinos are slightly more likely due to more instances of race mixing, mostly by the Spanish. This makes sense considering the population with the highest rates of Rh- blood type are Basque people of the Iberian peninsula.

Rh- generally means you're more spiritually adept.

When you say Rh- does that mean Rhesus?

Haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure I remember being O-. Thank fuck I don't have monkey poop in my blood.

the plus or minus after your blood type

>if you have lack of antigens you're a god
t. a not fully evolved organism

im brown tdho

weeew A- suckers! ha!
thanks God for my blood

buttmad

Yeah one of your ancestors was raped by a Spaniard, that's what I just explained to you.

>tfw O-
>tfw no telepathy but I am good at reading people

I guess.

Both my wife and myself are A+. She's a cute redhead Scottish girl, I'm German.

Does this mean we're inferior and/or we aren't going to have good offspring?

>Yeah one of your ancestors was raped by a Spaniard, that's what I just explained to you.
This but OP is mad he isnt aryan so hes making the debate try to be on whether or not your blood is good enough kek.

nah it was actualy my brown dad sexing up my white momma

The nebula is the throat not the brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr3G2_RdzbU

Be glad senpai, A and Rh+ are the whitest bloodtypes you can get.

I'm here daily and I've never seen this reminder.

Anyone know what AB- is?

Good for you, be sure to mate with another Rh-

No, it simply means you aren't as innately spiritual, among other things. Why do people joke that Asians don't have souls? They are less than 1% Rh-, so Eastern traditions turned towards nature as a spiritual medium since they themselves were not innately conduits.

Roughly 1 in 163 people have my blood type, how fucked am I pol

O- here, I am superstitious about physically sensing other people's emotional energy and projecting my emotional energy onto others in a way that disrupts their emotional state without their knowledge.
I don't believe that I can gain access to other people's thoughts or memories in any way, although I believe that genuine body language communicates emotional biases and opinions that can be used to roughly deduce what a person *might* be thinking.

AHhahahahAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHSHSAHSHHSHHAHAAHAHAHA
AJHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHhahahahAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHSHSAHSHHSHHAHAAHAHAHA
AJHAHAHHAHAHSHHSHHAHAAHAHAHA
AJHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHSHHSAHSHHSHSHHSHHAHAAHAHAHA
AJHAHAHHAHAHSHHSHHHSHHSHHAHAAHAHAHA
AJHAHAHHAHAHSHHSHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHSHHSAHSHHSHSHHSHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHSHHSAHSHHSHSHHSHHAHAAHA

That will attract a timeline that gets u killed
John, Stop it

You should be happy.

You're on the right track.

Some people are more gifted as "senders" or "amplifiers", this is a difficult role that requires discipline and responsibility.

Right place right time, you absolutely can access other peoples thoughts or memories, it just doesn't come as easy.

Good luck.

You aren't wrong entirely, but It might be unlikely that the amount within them would be strong enough to give the more fantastical elements.

You are actually descended from the Nephilim if you have this blood type, the giants of the antediluvian age. Their fathers were the gods of polytheism, the fallen ones who came fell to Mt. Hermon and mated with the daughters of man to create their children.

The bloodlines of royalty can trace their linage back to these mighty beings and by extension, to the fallen ones, the true rulers of this world and those who shall be Smited when God returns to reclaim what is rightfully His since the morning of creation.

Go away

I'm one of the types you're talking about but this sounds like some otherkin-tier larp bullshit. Convince me otherwise.

So this is why basques can lift +350kg stones?

blood B+ is what I am

I have the ability to most the mist

More like attract females that get me sex.
I'm not sure I'd enjoy hearing people's thoughts.
I enjoy focusing on my own thoughts, when people discuss their thoughts to me I tend to hold the opinion that I simply prefer my own.
I've met people who claimed they could hear people's thoughts like radio stations, and they always seem to be so obsessed with the thoughts of others that they neglect to think their own thoughts.
Talking with these people has made me suspicious that some people I meet also believe that they can hear the thoughts of others.
It's odd, I'm not sure anyone actually can hear the thoughts of others, but I know those who believe that they can are usually under a lot of emotional distress.
I fully believe that people can feel each other's emotions though, so I guess we're all in the same boat, being that the majority of society will be convinced that we're just plain bonkers.
Oh well, do you hear thoughts of others?
Have you ever used it to your benefit?
Like spoiled a plot against you by some enemy?

All blood was originally RH- with the other types being degenerate, likely due to copper defeciency.

Drink your pee to ascend. Leave the masonic checkerboard of duality.

If you need somebody on Sup Forums to convince you not to remain in stasis, you have lots of work to do indeed. You already know it isn't that easy.

Yeah just like, wake up dude. Get woke, man. Read a book, bro.

AB positive

I'm the newest and jewest of all blood types
I can take any blood but can only donate to ab positive.

Your red blood cells are like shekels for my body

My grandma is ab-

All blood was AB-*

Drink your pee, Varg

>biru

I see the newage bullshit had its intended effect.

no/ni/knee
biru/jeru/hero/bro/blue/bloom/flower/grow
sky/ski

I'm O- and RH-

also a female

Some people have said I'm a telepath before but I just think they are faggots for thinking it. Just like OP

Yeah, dude, like totally. The newage conspiracy totally brainwashed everyone dude. Youre totally the only "woke" person around with your special blood defect. Damn sheeple keeping you down, dude. Like woah

Tell us what color dick OP is thinking of sucking right now.
Now tell me what fucking rule I want you to follow.

Show feminine penis?

This shit is equal to seeing jesus on toast or solid snake in your shit splatter

>Seeing solid snake in your shit splatter
>Seeing solid snake

Obvious liars

If you see Solid Snake in this picture you're most likely gay.

who /AB+/ here?

I am the blood jew

is it just me or does the top right one look like there is a dick and balls in that guys skull?

I'm O- but regularly have dreams that end up coming true.

It means that you'll die of blood loss in Cafesalud because there are no donors

>Asian

All - types are Rhesus negative
We wuz nephilim n shit

I don't see a solid snake but I definitely feel one.

Thinking bloodtype means anything what are you, a Jap?

I am also this type. A-. They told me ~6% of the population has it, I'm always getting harassed to donate.

B-
>tfw the percentage of people with my blood type is also the percentage of people with my IQ, and pretty close to my Myer's-Briggs type
Probably a coincidence.

It's all true, check this out
in5d.com/does-rh-negative-blood-type-equal-alien-heritage/

Bad goy. Shut it down!

SHUT IT DOWN!

what is it with asians retarded obsession with blood type? Oh and I guess also breast measurements and other stuff while we are at it.

>Almost everyone i know and i have plenty of deja vues, most intertwines together
>only a few cases of telecommunication
>Some claims they saw spooky ghosts

This is kinda bullshit. You can see some flashes from the future, but you don't ultimately have any knowledge of what will happen. I'm pretty sure i skipped death too with my flash, but I kept having them either way. It's like you're always restarting life, but you don't have any true knowledge of what's going on apart from the flash you receive

I'd love to have another life, but what the fuck does it mean?