HAHAHAHAHAHA

FEMENIST BRIANNA WU BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Brianna_Wu#Wu_is_undeniably_John_Flynt_and_never_graduated_college
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better quality

people can literally make up qualifications this severe and get away with it today?

I think perhaps more concerning, you can email a university and request information on people who have attended and if they have graduated?

I don't know shit about fuck admittedly, but that seems off and like a massive breech of privacy.

Fucking hell how do people lie like this and not kill themselves.
Failed to get a degree, masquerading as a woman and is a generally shit person.

Nah, it's pretty standard to prevent making up qualifications. Schools are typically pretty accommodating to basic requests of did student X attend here and did they graduate. Beyond that, it varies by state law/school policy.

Otherwise everybody could say they graduated from MIT with a PhD in Engineering, and fuck all you could do about it and MIT's reputation would go to shit.

I think it's so that employers can make sure that you aren't lying.

>people can make up qualifications and get away with it today
There's not much to get away with when your main job is whoring for patreon bux.

How is finding out if someone has the degree they claim to have by contacting the institution that issues them a breach of privacy? I could understand if more private information (location, number, etc.) Was given out but this seems like something that's relatively relaxed in terms of prying.

Also helps that you can do a background check on folks.

He's running for political office and Sup Forums just found another grenade to use to smear him.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Brianna_Wu#Wu_is_undeniably_John_Flynt_and_never_graduated_college

ED has a fantastic piece of journalism on him

The part that gets me is the "may have been born..." part. It's obvious the sender doesn't know Brianna Wu and they gave out the info anyways.

But as everyone else said universities will confirm people's credentials because they don't want people who never went to their school to take advantage of their good name.

Herr they almost allways request the graduation certificate with the grades.

You can't legally get in trouble for making up false qualifications on your resume, but as soon as you forge a document like a graduation certificate you get legal trouble.

There was a fairly high ranking german politician in the social democratic party not too long ago who also made up pretty much all of her graduates and qualifications resume and didn't get any real trouble, she didn't even wanted to step down from her parliamental position in the first place.

You can contact an institution and have them verify information for you. There exists a small office at every college and university solely dedicated to this purpose, usually it's run by the registrar's office.

Basically what you do is provide information like you see in the OP, and ask the institution to confirm or deny whether or not such a student exists in their records, and if they graduated a program offered at the school. The institution doesn't offer any personal information related to the student, for example they won't give you a DOB, they can only say that someone with the name provided, or meeting other information provided, does indeed match their records. In other words, you can't fish for personal information you don't already have.

In the age of social media where people (stupidly) post their personal information for everyone in the world to access, it opens the door for nasty little fuckers to mess with your life.

Delete facebook. Delete twitter. You should only use pseudonyms and never absolutely never use real information.

t. recruiter

who cares.

>Lying Transvestite tries to lie that she has a degree and is running for political office
>who cares

Private parties decide what information they want to disclose, unless there's explicit regulation preventing it (like for banks).

There's no such thing for universities. They can confirm if someone was a student no problem.

To be honest, if they were prevented from that, it would be quite absurd. Hey guys, I went to MIT, but they are not allowed to confirm that so you'll just have to listen to me claim it without any way of refuting it.

How is that a breach of privacy? Wouldn't you WANT people to know your degree and the fact that you graduated? Besides, its standard procedure so employers can make sure you're not a liar.

Christ, why did I get so many replies? Everyone was so helpful, and I learned some shit about fuck.

Great, it's not even 2020 yet and he's already getting blown the fuck out.

He won't win with petty lies like that, his politic game is weak.

Because Sup Forums isn't just a bunch of nazis who want to burn the world down.

Some of us just want to burn the brown and jewy parts of the world down.