Gee did ya ever wonder

Where did Esteban Santiago get his bullets from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-fortlauderdale-terrorist-estebansantiago-joined-myspace-aashiq-hammad-recorded-islamic-music/
youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo?t=1m19s
lasvegassun.com/news/2017/jan/07/us-designates-election-infrastructure-as-critical/
tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
politico.com/story/2017/01/elections-critical-infrastructure-homeland-security-233304
youtube.com/watch?v=_KztNIg4cvE
youtube.com/watch?v=aCOTBydIjUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA

The gun store?

Can anyone please explain to me what is so fishy about this shooting?

No you fool.

You cannot bring bullets onboard.

You cannot check a loaded firearm.

You get an x-ray scan before you board flights.

Think.

media claimed that guy flew in from canada and had a gun in his checked bag and shot everyone after he landed. air canada tweeted that no one with that name was on any of their flights and no checked weapons on their flights. the guy went to the FBI and claimed he was being forced to fight for ISIS.

people think it was set up as a distraction from those 4 black kids who tortured the retarded white kid in chicago and the CIA report that showed they have no direct evidence of russian hacking and the fact that obama just federalized US elections.

Find a question Sup Forums can't answer.. ha.

Last ditch flase flag to make travel with a gun illegal. If Trump gets nationwide CCW, (((they))) fear that people will check in their gun with their luggage.

gotnews.com/breaking-fortlauderdale-terrorist-estebansantiago-joined-myspace-aashiq-hammad-recorded-islamic-music/

>Sure enough, Esteban Santiago registered a MySpace account under the name “Aashiq Hammad”

>“Aashiq Hammad” lists Penuelas, Puerto Rico as his location, just like Esteban Santiago’s records in Nexis.

>if he was calling himself “Aashiq Hammad”, recording Islamic religious music online, and downloading Islamic terrorist propaganda all in 2007, 3 years before his first deployment to Iraq, what do you really think is the root cause here?

Did the whole ordeal with the Ft. Lauderdale shooter seem odd to anyone else?

THE RUSSIANS!

I've been asking about this on normie sites all day. They seem to think you're just allowed to bring bullets on a plane. Where have these fuckers been? Every time I go to the airport I have to walk through a sniffer. There have been times where the day prior to getting on a plane, I visited a gun shop. I didn't touch any firearms on my visit, but the sniffer picked something up, and I was pulled aside for secondary screening. Most times when I check a bag, it's been gone through by the TSA. Fact is, you can't bring bullets on a plane. And if he somehow snuck them on, the TSA and their equipment totally failed. I'm pretty sure that a second party gave him the bullets in the baggage claim area. Or planted them there.

source on obama federalizing elections?

Maybe the TSA is just shit at their job?

Can you explain the Obama elections comment?

you can check ammo

surprised me, too

DHS is taking over elections mate, don't have a source on hand but you can bet that's why we're being slid so hard.

youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo?t=1m19s

You can't check a loaded firearm but you can check a firearm and ammunition in the same box. I've flown all over the US with my CC. I bring it to the counter open the box show that it's unloaded and the rounds are packed properly. I lock it back sign a sticker and it's put on the box.

lasvegassun.com/news/2017/jan/07/us-designates-election-infrastructure-as-critical/

You can find other sources by searching 'DHS election' but I'm too tired to make an archive of those pages right now.

Forgot image and link
tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition

Lmao hahaha

politico.com/story/2017/01/elections-critical-infrastructure-homeland-security-233304

There was a flight from Guantanamo bay landing minutes before the shooting took place.

What ever happened to these types of niggas?

youtube.com/watch?v=_KztNIg4cvE

Jews.

nah the jews were responsible for producing/engineering/funding this music, too

i think afro americans are in a worse place than they were just 20 years ago

Realistically it has to do with the welfare state encouraging single motherhood, so nearly a whole generation grows up without a strong father figure. Single motherhood is objectively the worst thing that can happen to a child aside from just outright killing them, and even then that might be preferable sometimes.

idk lad i just want some more 90s nigga music

infinitely more tolerable than the shit i hear nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=aCOTBydIjUo