Ask a mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/vicente-fox-apologizes-trump-222842
strawpoll.me/12057837
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why haven't you killed the cartels yet? weak people?

because they are humans.

What would happen if you got a president like the one in the Philippines, President Rodrigo Duterte, to be your president and started killing drug dealers??

we had one, Porfirio Diaz, it didnt work. drug dealers arent a big problem, its the corruption.

Cartels would kill people and claim that they were drug dealers. I mean, similar shit is likely happening in the Philippines already.

why do mexicans after invading USA become more aggressive and more arrogant?

because chicanos think they are white and americans. far worse than argies?

You mexicans could learn some respect it wouldn't hurt.

Where the hell is my Coca Cola?

cunts

Are you ready to build?

How many mexicans look like Fox and the other guy in pic related? Do they all want mestizos to get the fuck out of mexico and infest america?

I thought Brazilians liked us. And no, not all mexicans are like argies and chicanos.

no se tio. te gusto el desfile militar de la pascua? ISIS va a atentar otra vez alla?

your taxpayers will, We promise to repay all the costs

whats the current situation in Mexico? Can I get a livestream link?

Shit is it time for us black folk to team up with yall mexicans? With Trump and what not??

>liking brazilians

lootings and protests are decreasing.

Oye, hijo. Was talking to Vincente.

Don't worry about it, looks like Assad and the Russians are going to clean that up for us.

Comfy as up, whenever you're ready to come home.....to visit.

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/vicente-fox-apologizes-trump-222842

>FUCK U
>SORRY

LOL

>80 years ago
>it didn't work
>better not try

Opinion of Canada?

Why do you stare? Don't Mexicans have any manners or know how to act socially? Also why the fuck do you guys lock your car doors like a hundred times and that beeping becomes continuous for ten minutes?

If trump decides to nuke us, I could get my spanish citizenship in 2 years, top kek.

can I have a chimichanga please?

Did anyone in your country really think Trump would win? Anyone even support him?

my dad stares in front of me, its a mystery, maybe spanish do that to blonde woman too, lets ask them.

Why haven't you gone fascist in order to hang every cartel member from the lampposts?

You should really be a lot angrier than you are now.

of course not, you voted for drumpf.

They do it to everyone, it's weird like most people will do a quick look but with Mexicans it's obvious that they're staring at you

What are you, personally, doing, to help find the 43 missing Ayotzinapa students?

Creo, menos.

Might be processing time 2 years, but if you come to Spain, you get Permanent Residency after 1 year, and can apply for citizenship immediately.

It's disgusting really. But better you than some Paki.

How do you think Mexico will fare when you're not stealing millions of dollars from the US every year?

Why does taco bell make better food than mexicants?

But he has money and you don't.

What's the secret to a good taco?

What's it like being surrounded by the most beautiful women in the world? Are they traditional or are they like our Mexicans and just have a few kids while they get fat and grumpy?

Also, what is your shoe size?

>wanting to help a bunch of communist terrorists

Do Mexicans like Muslims?

need sauce on this

shes persian, not mexican

LOL

vicente fox is white? wow

really triggers my synapses

Why is your soccer team so shitty? You have 120m people and you cant produce 11 people that are better at it than a country with less than 4m.

my dick doesnt care.. just give sauce leaf

They all dead, Jimmy

Theyd stopped molesting with that a while ago

I knew he was going to win...but only because I visited Sup Forums and realized the USA was tired of politicians, and Trump was going to win by the sheer fact that he's not one.
Whenever his opponents said "he has no experience in politics" they thought they were hurting him, but that was exactly what he wanted them to say.
But yeah, everybody here was "ooh muh surprise".

>Muslims are chill, so no problem

Because muh human rights

Same as yours

We don't have many so I'd say no

We don't know them, because we have like 4000 muslims in the whole country, and we are like 1.1 million.
It's natural for us to dislike what we don't know. You see, we mexicans are maybe more racists than you, we accept racial stereotypes more easily.
We are mostly mixed race, no muslims and almost no blacks, so there's no one to offend and can do black humour undeterred.

We only know two things about muslims:
We made Tacos al Pastor out of kebab
They explode.

Why do you elect morons who don't realize the US and Trump control 81% of your exports?

Are you happy that your nation is literally turning into Mad Max?

What will you do when the wall is built?

this

>literally turning into Mad Max?

Honestly I don't give a damn

>What will you do when the wall is built?

Shill out in my house and visit my farm to work the land and feed my animals

We have white-ish people, mixed blood.
Güeritos de rancho (country blondies). Mostly on the central and northern zones.
Almost all of the last names ending with -ez are spaniard in origin.

hold on your tits costa pobre.

13 gold cups, 1 confe cup, 1 gold medal, 4 gold pan american medals. and 2 youth wc.

rare

*110 million. Typo.

can you please admit that deep down inside you are jealous of "chicanos" (we don't like that word no one uses it unless they're a sociology major) because we aren't cucks to the drug cartels and disgusting crypto-jews?

claro, nosotros somos españoles, pero nacidos en America, que os jodan a los pakis.

Whats up with these youtube videos of thousands of Africans swarming Mexico and half of them charging north?

they're going crazier some guy plowed into the cops wtf are you talking about

Nobody wanted him.
Our elections are rigged as fuck
Our voters are dumb cattle you can literally bribe with some food.
Peña had fuck up after fuck up, was booed in public and ridiculed. Still won.
Of course it didn't help that he ran against Mr Populism himself, and against a woman whom nobody gave a fuck about.
Also, and this is true, Peña was the most handsome of the candidates.
I know it's stupid, but my roomate voted for him because "he was the least naco of them". Dumb cattle I tell ya.
Also, we have lots of stupid third-party parties. Several of them, which serve only to debilitate the two main ones, and people don't realize a democracy tends only towards two main parties. Peña had like 40% of the votes, meaning 6 out of 10 hated him. Back then, now 10 out of 10 do :^)
>USA controls our exports
And several imports as well.
Mexico has oil but buys gasoline. Should have invested into making refineries rather than mantaining the artificial price of gas...but the populist measures won, mainly because politicians care more about staying in the power than making the country grow.
At least tyrant Porfirio built infrastructure.

not happening i live in san diego

How white are you guys?
Also, is it true Jalisco is the whitest part of mexico?

What do you call the hook nosed mexican jew businessmen types?

The ones that play both sides of the border without a preference for who they fuck over as long as it's cash in their pocket.

Chicano usually means nopal-faced dude living in the USA that denies he's mexican anymore but is still too nopal-faced to hide among whites, listents to shitty music and will never admit he's at his core still mexican, because he's a northern mexican and those are more stubborn than a mule.

Not OP but I got 13'' long feet

the North and west(Jalisco) is mostly white and castizo. Sonora is the whitest.

The jews?
Libaneses, because most of them are from lebanon.
"Slim" isn't really a mexican last name, you know. Carlos slim is the son of Khalil Salim Haddad Aglamaz.
Do you think he's mexican, user?

Beef Chimichanga or chicken?

>Because he's a northern mexican and those are more stubborn than a mule.

Top kek. 100% accurate description of chicanos. Every time I went to the States, I cringed at any clerk who refused to speak Spanish

What does Sup Forums believe in?

LET'S FIND OUT.
strawpoll.me/12057837

What country has the best Churros?

Whatever. Beef is preferred, but meat is meat.
But quesadillas must always have cheese (queso), no matter what the doñita in the capital tells you.
mfw

Chicano master race here, fuck Mexico and fuck mestizos.

Criollo and castizo niggah, if you ain't then fuck off pinche indio.

Fuck Mexico and fuck all indios

Duterte is wiping out the competition so he can take over the dope game. Nobody's too upset that degenerate tweakers are being gunned down, so well played

Whats your opinion on white men marrying Mexican women?

>Chicano usually means nopal-faced dude living in the USA that denies he's mexican anymore but is still too nopal-faced to hide among whites, listents to shitty music and will never admit he's at his core still mexican, because he's a northern mexican and those are more stubborn than a mule.

why do you people try to claim us? we're literally not mexican. just because our parents are doesn't mean we are. i don't understand why you third world shitheads can't understand that?
>Every time I went to the States, I cringed at any clerk who refused to speak Spanish

why? this is literally america. fuck you stupid cucks who think we should speak to you in your dirty fucking language. when swedish people visit minnesota they don't expect minnesotans to speak to them in swedish same with koreans in LA, etc.

fuck you dirty beaners and your shitty culture.

white hispanic or white anglo????

Indios took my families cacique even though we led their revolution then they turned their ocicos on the and that feeds them, now they're suffering the consequences. Give me back my inheritance, give me back michoacan; cacique de Guevara; im the rightful owner of michoacan

we founded and discovered your country idiot. You should speak Spanish.

what are you talking about dumbass you haven't even founded or discovered your own fucking country?

I read a chicano culture book back in UNI and I do understand your feeling.

Just don't hate our country.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My roots are Iberian.

The government is trying to control the cartels by putting their own people to direct drg trafficking.

Also as anything the Mexican Government does, it's not going well

I think its worse than my friend chicano here, being proud of showing spanish roots.

its because you arent criollo. you are from mexico df. Only mestizos and indians hates Spain.

Is the chimp out going to spread or is it nothing?

Some greasy lady making it

Not actually, my family is from Spain and I'm not proud of it. Get a life.

Why do Mexicans drive like shit?

the spanish literally contributed nothing to the development of america...the spanish literally claimed California in 1542 and controlled it for almost 300 years meanwhile Americans it took Americans only 3 years to find gold and develop it.

Because you dont have to pass any exam to get a driving license.

when are you going back? you have to go back.

if you back to Ireland first.