Israeli diplomats discovered engaging in plans to blackmail UK politicians

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israels-parliamentary-plot-uk-politicians-170107220710691.html

It's almost as if they like getting kicked out of countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
dailymail.co.uk/news/art
thesun.co.uk/news/25450
theguardian.com/politic
independent.co.uk/news/u
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01
dailymail.co.uk/news/article
express.co.uk/news/polit
bbc.co.uk/news/education-383
gallup.com/poll/180452/liberals-record-trail-conservatives.aspx
electronicintifada.net/blogs/charlotte-silver/watch-what-anti-semitism-awareness-act
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

>leaf.
Why even post here on this site anymore? everyone fucking hates you and you contribute nothing, absoloutely nothing to discussion here but fucking shit pro Hillary memes.
Rake yourself you literal birth defect, you fucking Canacuck.
Why is Canada even a country? Why didn't we just leave you to the Americans? STOP POSTIING ON Sup Forums YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS LEAF ARSEHOLE.
GO FUCKING WORK FOR THE REBEL KIKE MEDIA

SHUT IT DOWN

Holy fuck, you're mad. We're all in this together, anglo-bro. Unless you're an undercover kike like I guess your leader are lousy with. In that case, fuck off

>Jews are literally plotting to blackmail politicians who oppose them
What

(((Greatest ally))) is anyone surprised? Kikes kiking. That's all.

America is with you leaf-bro, if the Brits aren't with us I wish them good luck as part of the caliphate.

Shut up, faggot kike. This leaf is based.

Does this surprise you in any way?

I can't wait to see what they try to do.

not even triggered

you're trying too hard, britcuck. gotta be more subtle with the bait. now try again.

Fuck I bet JIDF is bumping all of their threads right now.

>It's almost as if they like getting kicked out of countries
It's just a coincidence (+ eveyone are bigots against the poor joos) that they got kicked out of over 100 diff countries in the last 600 years. And are universally hated by everyone in contact with them except some American christcucks.

They almost got cleaned away by Hitler, but they never learn.

Why is britain angry in this pic? Pissed off at how Canada is a complete pussy compared to the rest of the anglosphere or what?

Yes. I don't buy into the Jewish conspiracy theories to be honest.

I made 2

They're angry at Ireland

Jew need to calm down.

It's kind of hilarious, actually.

You don't really have to believe them to see how Israeli "diplomacy" operates. It's all about leveraging people and lobbying.
That it gets actual coverage is quite new though.

>Sup Forums hates Obama when he was the least tolerant of Israeli psyops of any president since Israel's creation

He's smackin' Ireland around

What a sweet man. Our hero, right Sup Forums?

Based on history of this sort of thing, this treachery will be greeted with a massive increase in support for Israel. The west is just that stupid.

So, why is Israel blackmailing the britbongs?
Who do they want to install?

>Al Jazeera
>no one [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]'s

Sup Forums confirmed for cucked Saudi/Qatari shill board

Israel already condemned what that guy said, you know.

They want parliamentary support they can depend upon without, you know, gaining it in a scrupulous manner.

Read the article, dude, it's short.

>Al Jazeera

I'm sure I can trust that source

Well, that's who the journalist worked for. I figured I'd post the origin rather than other sources referring to this one.

I can't fucking wait to see how Trump deals with them.

For half a year, Robin (alias), an undercover reporter, met with members of Britain's lobby network that enjoys strong support from the Israeli government by way of the Israeli embassy in London.

Wtf Israeli Embassy in London!

Would an MS Paint infographic be more your speed, burgerstein?

Judging by his track record he'll put on a pair of golden kneepads and get down to suck their dick.

Yeah, I'm not very hopeful about that. ...

Go home, JIDF. You're drunk.

What track record? Just because he didn't do something stupid like dress up as Hitler during the campaign?

Something's gotta give. I guess all we can do is autistically meme the shit out of this event and start investigating everyday for the next 6 months. Sigh.

Did you even listen to what the guy said about Israel?
Well who knows. If they play him like they always play the US and also keep chimping out after something doesn't go their way he might eventually flip. But it's highly unlikely.

then why are you shitposting on this board?
fuck off please

Here's a copy pasta if you want to start new threads to slide JIDF, sigh.

----- ----- ----- KIKE WATCH ----- ----- -----

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy Sir Alan Duncan because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video
dailymail.co.uk/news/art

----- ----- ----- KIKE WATCH ----- ----- -----

>Lib Dems NO! Vince Cable lashes out against immigration
thesun.co.uk/news/25450

>STIRgeon: "I will stop asking for independence if you give us a Soft Brexit"
theguardian.com/politic

>The noose tightens around Corbyn as he comes under pressure to turn Labour around
independent.co.uk/news/u

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article

>Betrayal as Andrea Leadsom tells Lincolnshire: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/polit

>Good Goy, take out those loans - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-383

Kek at that image. I've never seen that one

A cute Eesti!

>conspiracy theories
They aren't really conspiracy theories bro. Haven't you ever wondered why jews have a far leftist stance for the west while holding a far right stance for israel? The whole #StandWithIsrael moment was pretty much "My fellow liberals.."

Based Israeli diplomats. That was alpha af.

I personally support their actions. This decision is in no way influenced by the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act that makes it illegal for a UK citizen to criticise Israel or the Jewish people in any way.

Squeezin' hard.

You have to admit, Netanyahu is a true alpha male.

But we already know that user

This is pretty well known, it's huge in the US too. Wasn't there even stuff about the Israel lobbyists in the email leaks running up to the election? Something about a candidate being un-electable because he went against them or something like that.

Fact: the Devil is Jewish.

Just because there are a lot of left wing Jews doesn't mean they have a secret conspiracy to destroy whites. They're just misguided leftists, like the rest of them. It would take a lot of evidence for me to believe that they are deliberately enacting an agenda to destroy western culture

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS.
ITS HAPPENING .

JEWS AND ISRAEL GETTING BTFO.
POST MORE OF THESE THREADS

NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE,

True. Kike.

Unless he has some sort of smart back stab plan to gain the trust of the jews then screw them i doubt anything is going to happen. But he has been making moves at the federal reserve so i don't know... Give 'em a inch he'll take a mile?
>Just because there are a lot of left wing Jews doesn't mean they have a secret conspiracy to destroy whites
Why do they hold such right wing views to their homeland then? Not all jews are bad. Not all jews are evil. But a lot of them help the evil ones.

>Why do they hold such right wing views to their homeland then
Probably because living in the Middle East in such close proximity to sandniggers probably redpills you. Jews who live in western countries are ivory tower elites who wouldn't live anywhere niggers

I hope this isn't actually a surprise.

>Probably because living in the Middle East in such close proximity to sandniggers probably redpills you
>"YAS MUSLIMS AND MULTICULTURALISM IS GOOD FOR YOU GOY BUT NOT ME!!"
I swear i forget who but there's this one jew who's all for bring in muslims into the west and literally wrote a article called "Why multiculturalism has no place in israel"
>Jews who live in western countries are ivory tower elites who wouldn't live anywhere niggers
Yet they wanna bring them here so whites have to deal with them? How do you not see this as evil?

Nice proxy, diplostein.

>Yet they wanna bring them here so whites have to deal with them? How do you not see this as evil?
It is evil, but white liberals do the exact same thing. They live in gated communities where they're completely isolated from niggers and virtue signal about how we need more diversity all day long.

Have a bump. This is the thread (((they))) don't want you to see.

How about one more, for funzies.

wow I wonder who spreads and promotes this mentality and where does it come from, such a mystery man

Really, (((they))) don't want you to know Israel blackmails politicians. Not in their (((interests))).

>but white liberals do the exact same thing
You'll never get the exact stats on how many white people are liberals but as far as i've gotten it says as if 2015 24% of american's are liberal
source: gallup.com/poll/180452/liberals-record-trail-conservatives.aspx
That's including minorities and all. So i don't think its crazy to say that less than 10% of whites are liberal? So tell me how you're going to compare 10% of a race to 75% and tell me there's not something wrong.

Bumping, who cares schlomos having an off topic conversation when Irael is guilty of blackmailing British politicians.

How can we support such a corrupt country?

Another thing. How many times do you see white liberals say "There's no place for multiculturalism in germany!" Fucking never.
I'll stop replying and bumping the thread if it bothers you that much.

You stupid Bong, he's revealing kike shenanigans! Not all leafs are from fucking Hongcouver.

If you want. The thread title has the video of the dirt on Israel.
Talk about dumb shit all night. That's what you get paid for, right?

Looks like it's time for them heart attack guns or polonium tea (or whatever the hell kikes drink).

>That's what you get paid for, right?
>Redpilling an aussie on the jews
>"T-that's w-what you get paid for... r-right?

OY VEY

ANTISEMITISM IS ILLEGAL THOUGH!

HOW ARE BRITISH NAZIS ALLOWED TO SAY THIS STUFF PUBLICLY?!? DONT THEY REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST AND THE 6 MILLION!?!?

Fuck it, if you're not JIDF, I sincerely apologize.
Can you blame me?
Normies who don't know how to use catalog will never know this thread exists.
It's happening tier.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/charlotte-silver/watch-what-anti-semitism-awareness-act

I've been bumping the fucking thread? I have pretty much nothing to add on to this other than
>da joos
And this was my take on trump with the jews

>not a single 'hi JIDF' post

pathetic

They are a savage group, race, global society with a proven track record of wrongs.

Pretty much. I wonder who the next hitler is going to be...

It certainly won't be Trump. His love for his (((family))) will make sure of that.

i wonder if this is unique to israel or

Oh i know. But hes going to be apart of the fire. Like i said hes making moves at the federal reserve. But the next hitler? No way. I actually do believe that hes a good person and isn't racist. At least i get that feeling when i hear some of the stories hes done with minorities out of the kindness of his heart. No one who's actually racist would do those things.

No, Jews are ruthless. It has to be genetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

Don't forget about this.

Hi JIDF

More like Talmudic. It's literally part of their religion to be a lying, thieving, scheming rat.

Hope the shekels are worth it JIDF

He has though i forgot her name but there was this one homeless black women who trump allows to stay in his building for free and feeds. I don't think hes racist. Why would a racist do that?
Yeah. But relations with syria and russia are only going to get better so isn't that bad for israel? I mean if hillary got in they would be a pile of ash lol.

Jidf detected
No kosher tea and biscuits 4u

A lot of american votes don't think trump is racist. Are they all JIDF?

It's okay user we'll get 'em

JUDEN LEAVE KIKE

He will get on his knees and suck off shlomo.

noooo :c
>tfw too smart to leave thread

I wonder if whites will ever wake up.

>Israeli diplomats discovered engaging in plans to blackmail UK politicians

Nothing to see here, Goyim. Move along!