This happened

This happened

youtube.com/watch?v=i5m3r-JLnMs

What would a white 17 year old do if he ended up in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBrnBmUmVzI
youtu.be/ZQaFNuGGFcc
photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/12/22/watch-texas-deputy-handcuffs-jogging-teen-falsely-accusing-him-of-running-away-from-robbery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jogging
>jogging through someone elses neighborhood
>jogging through someone elses neighborhood, cutting through yards, looking through windows for valuables

I'll give 9/10 odds that he was doing some suspicious shit and used jogging to cover his ass after the arrest. Then people buy the racist cop narrative because it is an easy sell.

if he was'nt holding a football or basketball he was commiting a crime.

Nah he wasn't even the suspect. Didn't even fit the profile, which mentioned nothing of race and gender. Also it looks like he's on a sidewalk or some kind of trail.

Cool haha

>NBA sucks
>Mandatory basketball law passed
>Number of blacks trained in basketball increases
>NBA finds better players
>White people still don't watch the NBA

God bless the cops
Based
cuck

He matched description of a criminal (young black male, always is). He was stopped and questioned, I have been for being in the area of a crime before. I complied and was on my way.

>bootlicker
You're an absolute retard. Also, what would a white 17 year old have to do to get out of this situation?

Not be a little shithead and answer his questions.

You don't live in a free country. Being able to take a walk and having providing mandatory ID and a blood sample every week is just the way of the world over there. It's even worse in Europe.

>it's a law that you have ID on you
no it's not...

>17 is an adult
no it's legally not, as he can not enter into contracts.

This cop is fucking up all over the place....

Copped handled that better than I would have. Kid was a punk. There was a fucking armed robbery and instead of trying to help the situation, this little shit tries to go viral. Fuck niggers.

>Not be a little shithead

You mean politely complying while exerting your rights? When did Americans get so cowardly?

But he's black so it's okay to justify abuse, even if it extends to white people (which it almost always does). Then, when a white person is abused, we ignore it until they are tied up and forced to drink toilet water.

>description of a criminal (young black male)
Absolutely based
17 year old white wouldn't be arrested because he isn't a criminal. Blacks are the most criminal group in the US, you ought to know that.
>bootlicker

At least we can all agree with our black brothers on one thing - FUCK THE POLICE.

Fuck the police.

>calls dispatch to ask if another unit has arrived at the scene of the crime to see if they got a description yet...
but he said he stopped him for matching the description

>while exerting your rights
Exactly, you fucking nigger. Don't give probably cause.

>the "filming the police is attention whoring" meme

A 17 year old white kid was arrested down the block for weed dealing. They're little shits, too.

>Overweight elderly officer pulling up his briches and speaking like a nigger ("imma lite yo ass up") was lying

Whoa.

>being this cucked
60% and dropping

>crime occurred nearby
>doesn't identify himself
>doesn't have ID
>doesn't answer any questions

Yes, he should have been arrested. That's within the officer's rights in most states I think. It also has nothing to do with race, other than the fact that a black must have robbed the store.

If you fit the description of a suspect and you're in the area then cops have the right to detain you under reasonable suspicion. If they don't have direct evidence to arrest you under probable cause then they'll document that you were in the area in case evidence comes back to you as the suspect.

Citation: Graham v. Connor

>There was a fucking armed robbery and instead of trying to help the situation, this little shit tries to go viral

How was the cop helping ?

Cop did his job just fine

>armed robbery
>see someone matching suspect description after a fucking armed robbery
>ask for name and ID
>straightforward

Nigger teen
>jogging
>slows down near cop car
>stops and stares till cop asks him something

I would like to know the porcentage of blacks that are "aspiring rappers"

>Exactly, you fucking nigger. Don't give probably cause.

Are you agreeing with me, then?

>bootlicking

Leaf.

>matching description
>lies about suspect fitting description
>tries to verify it on radio and it turns out he was wrong
>lets the kid go

Not doing his job right.

I probably wouldn't have been stopped because statistically white males like me do less crime. Why stop some regular looking white guy who probably didn't do anything and doesn't match the description.

Otherwise I would be cooperative since I know I didn't do anything wrong and hope they catch that burglar.

>jogging
Lol didn't know that was an offense.
>slows down near cop car
>stops and stares till cop asks him something
How are any of these crimes?

By trying to catch a criminal

>Not identifying yourself or having an option ID at age 17 is criminal

If this was in a place like Canada, then yeah people wouldn't find this strange. But in a free nation, nope.

One minute in, just help the cops and be on your way. FFS "I don't want to tell you my name." How do you think they're going to react? "Okay, have a good day."

You realize you're using one stereotype to cover up another, right?

Oh if I was an innocent black I would be pissed at other black people giving us a bad name instead of the police doing their job.

Probably find something a little more suspicious than not identifying yourself. Really speaks of your cowardice and how much you hate liberty if you would rather the world run this way. I think I would be treated the same way if I responded this way to this officer. I wouldn't be seen as a nigger, just a little white shit, but same treatment.

However I refused to give ID to an officer that wasn't incompetent, and he let me on my way. He told me it was my right and made sure to let me know that he was just following procedure. It happens.

Same here. I probably would consider a nigger robbing up the store down the block to be the one giving me a bad name as opposed to the kid not identifying himself.

I don't think most people would respond with "Gee, I totally understand why you're immediately treating me like that. Here, let me kiss your ass." That's not how reality works. White people just fight harder, and better, when they are being abused.

>be white
>live in city
>cop pulls over while I was walking
>asks what's in my bag
>camera stuff
>he tells me there was a rubbery at a store near where we were
>I ask him if he would like to look in my bag
>no
>he drives off

Wow guys, that was hard

Teenage black thieves work in packs.

Lookouts, partners to distract store owners, others to hand off the goods.

Blacks are mostly cowards who need to gang up on victims

Texbro here

1. Ive been pulled over on my bike at night looking like a total pothead with weed in my cargos, but I answered the fucking questions and was sent on home. Their suspect was a guy who was on a bike on the street I was on and was seen flashing a light around in a garage. I was on that street and I have a headlight on my bike. I answered the fucking questions.
2. Where I am, the police are generally good, but there's tons of cronyism racism and corruption in our police.

Moral of the story, if you don't trust cops then don't get smart with them, they can fuck your life.

>I ask him

In most situations, it'd be the officer asking you.

You comply, and allow yourself to be searched when you know you haven't committed a crime, you're cucking yourself. Tell that to a bootlicker, though, and you're a cuck for not doing it.

Confirmed shithead, only thinks about "muh rights" and not helping others. You might not be a nigger but you're trying damn it.

>being a bootlicking cuck

This is a very mild video by comparison. Not identifying yourself is hardly "getting smart" as a sheboon whining about having to put her cigarette out.

Kinda speaks wonders to what rights you are willing to throw away.

Caring about rights is caring about helping others. A true American knows that, a coward and a traitor would probably say exactly what you just said.

>making a mockery of American liberties

To be fair I've had the same shit happen to me multiple times while actually jogging....I just didn't give nigger answers.

>why are you running, what are you running from?
Because I'm fat...I'm not running from anything
>well we've had some break-ins in the area....got any id?
No because it's inside my house 4 doors down from here...it's 2am and im in shorts, i didnt steal anything. Now if you'll excuse me

After the 3rd or 4th time in as many nights I got tired of them fucking with me and got a little mouthy then word got out and it stopped. But to be fair I lived in the buffer zone near the ghetto, so they were probably doing their jobs

How could a profile not have a race or at least gender? That could be literally anyone.

>literally says that he matches the description and is investigating a robbery that took place down the street
>WHY U STOPPING ME?!
>I JUST JOGGING NAH I AINT GONNA SIT
>IM 17

Yep, and that's what happened here. Although sometimes they are so wrong that an officer could be talking to the suspect they're looking for and still can't verify it over the radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBrnBmUmVzI

>Now if you'll excuse me
LOL. Do you really think that would fly if you where black? You are delusional.
>After the 3rd or 4th time in as many nights I got tired of them fucking with me and got a little mouthy then word got out and it stopped.
Again, do you think they would've let you gone home for not having nigger answers while you're acting like one?

I don't know about where you live but around here cops are nice people just wanting to help the community and do their jobs. If you give them trouble for that then you're a nigger

>Literally ignoring the part of the video where he doesn't match the description
>gender and race isn't even given
>exaggerating what this kid was saying

Mild by negroid standards. He immediately took notice that he was being suspected of a crime and refused to give anything but his first name. Filmed for his safety, but probably being treated immediately as a felon was what led to it.

>Don't express your rights, goyim

Boots aren't the only thing you'll be licking tonight.

MUH BOOTLICKER XXD
holy shit how are you guys so cucked

>If you give them trouble
>Not giving out your name is giving trouble to officers who have to deal with shooting incidents

Well, I can tell you one thing. I don't live in Canada.

Lol, an American citizen giving up your rights and blind obedience is the epitome of being a cuck.

Canadians really have no say when it comes to free people.

have fun with your rights with the demographics of Brazil

I'm all about rights and shit, but theres a delicate webwork of racial and class tensions that you have to consider when police are involved. This kid was suspicious enough, and his fiery young mind got him in trouble. He wasn't in the wrong, but he was irresponsible, and hopefully learned a lesson in dealing with law enforcement. He was plenty suspicious when he said he lived in "apartments" before refusing to name himself. Furthermore, there's no conceivable reason not to pop off your first name at least. There was an armed robbery in the immediate vicinity. He was responsible as a citizen for assisting the officer.

Great post OP, but...

It's a white boomer, so you know the IQ isn't beyond 90.

The kid may or may not be a trash nig or spic but the white boomer cop is no different. They all should get the rope.

lol, cops dont bother white people, we are too busy paying taxes and making sure the world keeps working :)

This

>Your rights ends where niggers begin

No, and America's demographics are significantly better than Brazil's, Canuckles.

Racial tensions and crooked cops does not make it irresponsible to not identify yourself. It's still the same as it's always been, it's just that officers do not respond as well to it these days. That's not something to justify.

This "fiery young mind" could only assist an officer so far. Probably the most cowardliest thing an American citizen could say is that you have to assist police officers in clearing yourself of wrongdoing and being seen as a potential suspect.

No it's not you fucking burger

>jogging away from a liquor store he robbed

Half of what the lazy pigs are "trained" to do is get you talking. Either through nervousness or stupidity, people that have done something wrong will end up admitting it.

Not responding is a huge redflag, both in annoyance of their lack of perceived power...and dinduology.

I talked to the cop, he realized I wasn't stressed or having to think up answers (lies). Once I made that clear, it's easy to leave.

Maybe in the magical land of Fictional Canada where the degenerates in Halifax don't exist.

>America's demographics are significantly better than Brazil's
not for long

Yeah, sometimes it's easier to give up your rights than to exert them. Hell, half the time I don't even bring lawyers into the mix because I just don't want to get in the officer's way and waste any of his time. Sometimes I incriminate myself for crimes I don't even do just to make it easier on him. It's just the way of the road.

It's not about being a bootlicker or giving up rights, just don't act so confrontational. The kid wasn't too bad, and the cop was more suspicious than he needed to be, but he apparently had little to no info about the suspect and saw someone running from the direction of the robbery. The kid seemed to stop right at the cop car without being told, which is weird. Then starts pointing his phone and refusing to answer simple questions. Anyone would think he is being confrontational and evasive at that point. I'm not completely siding with the cop, but if the kid just acted normal and calm, then the cop would have probably went on his way in a matter of seconds.

Muh rights bix nood

ooga booga cops are killin black people

The obvious question is when did the states start hiring downie cops?

You come down here to Texas boy talking that filth and see if I don't stomp a mudhole in your ass.

The officer confronted the kid first, not the other way around. There's been enough of a precedent made to where filming your interaction with police is not "suspicious". Nosy, annoying to the officers, yes, but that should be the least of anyone's concerns unless there is something that they'd rather have done off camera.

He made the move to not identify himself. Plenty of people would have. Big deal. Plenty of white men open carrying have done the same thing. It's not a crime and it's certainly a right of yours if you wish to exert it. I wouldn't shame someone for doing it. Really this is the mildest of nigger videos out there.

Do you guys want a private room to suck each other's cocks?

Wrong.

The boomer cops targeted white millennials.

Here is a good lesson for you all. Go to familywatchdog.us

Look at the demographic in populated areas.

You will notice the same pattern nearly everywhere.

> young male in twenty or teens charged with second degree sexual assault (likely for getting with a high schooler)

> old boomer majority forties, fifties, sixties, charged with first degree sexual assault of a child.

Let's play everyone's favorite game!

Did a nigger say it or did a Texan say it?

>Sit down or I"ll light your ass up
>You come down here talking that filth and see if I don't stomp a mudhole in your ass

>speaking like a nigger
Most of that is just southern slang. Since most slaves came from the south, ebonics has it's roots in southern speech.

An example, the ebonics word "finna" is a contraction of sorts, meaning the phrase "fixing to", which is in itself southern slang, meaning "I'm going to do"

this happened

youtu.be/ZQaFNuGGFcc

criminals casing neighborhoods isn't a stereotype, it's a reality

How do you know he didn't match the description?

blacks commit more robberies so it makes sense to get questioned by the police more

>Go for peaceful jog
>Be white
>Crime occurs nearby
>Officer inspects me
>Complies since apparently that's the right thing to do
>Allow him to search my vehicle
>Allow him to thoroughly frisk me
>Identify myself and tell him where I live
>He detains me until he verifies I'm not a suspect
>An hour later I'm on my way

Seriously guys juts comply oy vey

You can exert your rights....just as the officer can legally detain you for however long it is (24? 48 hrs?).

Sometimes it's better to compromise.

If I'm jogging with headphones in, and a cop spotlights me....I'm not going to go "reeeeeee 5th. 5th you fucking donut lover. I don't have to tell you shit. I want my lawyer".

I'm going to say "I'm jogging", then be done with it.

>WE WUZ THE BILL OF RIGHTS N SHIET

I watched the video.

This might help if you need it:

>The Harris County sheriff’s deputy said the teen matched a description of a person who had just robbed a nearby Walgreens, but the deputy did not even appear very sure of the suspect’s description when he radioed dispatch to inquire about a description.

>The dispatcher only told him the suspect was wearing a blue sweatshirt and black pants, offering no other details like age, sex, race, height or build.

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/12/22/watch-texas-deputy-handcuffs-jogging-teen-falsely-accusing-him-of-running-away-from-robbery/

Pretty much the only surviving group of patriot Americans that are white and not bootlickers. Kinda scary how we are a dying bunch.

Sometimes it is better to compromise. Most people do because they just want to get it over with. No shame in those who don't, especially if they really are doing nothing illegal. Probably won't stop this guy from doing it to another kid.

I think a good rule of thumb is to not live in a suburban area or a crime area. That way you can live your life without ever being nastily accused of a crime you didn't commit, which could really be degrading.

There are times where identifying yourself isn't enough. You'll still be detained if you're still suspected of committing a crime. All they have is your name.

>Go for peaceful jog
>Allow him to search my vehicle

>Accusing me of being a nigger misinterpreting the Bill of Rights

I sincerely hope someone shoots you in the head.

>Blacks are mostly cowards who need to gang up on victims

This.

Its always been this.

Did you just accidentally make a point for the kid?

I think it'd be safer if we all had barcode tattoos.

We should have the system from judge dredd.

That cop was a dick, but he was a straight forward dick.

He was currently performing an investigation, and had reasonable doubt that the individual, who might well be the suspect per the description was being uncooperative, was being honest about jogging.

Pro civil rights guy here, cop did his job.

Identifying yourself is optional. In his point of view, he did nothing wrong (later verified), essentially choosing not to identify himself for a crime he didn't commit and choosing to make a point against being needlessly stopped, detained, and immediately berated for something that was out of his control or concern (some guy robbing a store down the block).

Pro civil rights guy here, cop made a mistake. (Does this work outside of reddit? I'm not the reddit expert here.)

don't mess with Texas, it's not nice to pick on retards.

btw I come down to your shitty state on the reg to train your hispanic residents to turn wrenches. ..... get fucked fat boy

that cop looks like a downie

Even if he didn't do it, the cop doesn't know that. Read Graham v. Connor Supreme Court ruling over the reasonable officer standard.

as any black person would do of course, argue with the police officer i dindu nuffin

Wtf is this bootlicking shit. What kind of literal retard would escalate a situation with the police? Just suck up your pride for 5 whole minutes than go home alive and sue them if they violated anything.

fucking hell he really does

This is why detaining is the best move. Responding in this matter, however, is different. You don't want to set a precedent for officers to immediately treat anyone like crap because anyone could potentially be a suspect. Detain, remain cordial and professional and understand an American citizen's right to not identify themselves and to film the police. That's a far cry from what bootlickers would want.