Redpill me of food supplements/vitamins

redpill me of food supplements/vitamins

our (((doctors))) are actually shilling this left and right that its actually beneficial for us ie. the mangosteen capsules

is it actually true? or am i just going to piss this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/review/natures-way-alive-max-potency-multivitamin
youtube.com/watch?v=hMaNckUhCRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are the greatest meme of the 21st century they almost do nothing.

Mangosteen is a meme. Vitamins are not.

examine.com is your friend

Don't listen to this guy He's probably a pharma sales rep

take tryptophan supplements they are legit

Junk. People taking supplements usually don't understand what they are taking. Some science should be mandatory in school until graduation.

Cordyceps are nice.
If you don't get iodine in your diet it's a good idea to take that.

The 4 demandments of Hulk mania

>Train
>Say your prayers
>Eat your vitamins
>Believe in yourself

Gotta eat those vitamins

Just take super male vitality and eat lots of meat

I'm not qualified enough to talk about supplements, but my Cellular Metabolism professor rigorously studied this shit for decades, and he was 100% convinced that it was all bullshit. He said that Omega 3's (fish oil, etc.) and all the other supplement memes had NO evidence of having a positive effect on health.

Get your nutrients from food, family. Eat a steak or something.

>he fell for Big Vita

What this guy said.

There's zero evidence that taking any of the mainstream vitamins does anything for an otherwise healthy person.

Now, if you're talking the "vitamin supplements" like Ginko Biloba, St Johns Wart, all of that shit, there's ZERO evidence for ANY of it and there is SCIENTIFIC evidence that MOST of those supplements don't even contain what they're supposed to. Most of them contain primarily house plant and other random foliage. No joke.

Vitamins and supplements are the largest scam on earth right now, and there's zero way to police something that probably won't hurt you because it does absolutely jack shit either way.

That said, I still take some extra vitamin C and B vitamins if I feel like I might come down with something and shit like that.

well i only take zinc supplements because it makes my cum thicker

Most people can benefit from the use of a daily multivitamin because most people don't really have a well-rounded diet.

Granted these benefits can range from better looking skin/color, maybe energy increases, etc

Go to the (((doctor))) to get tested for vitamin deficiencies. It might be crap, but maybe you find out your anemic, start taking iron pills, and notice that your not as lethargic as you always thought.

Shit like bee pollen is all bro-science though. Or it just makes your skin nicer

I supplement vitamin D because I don't get an sun

>What is Creatine Monohydrate

If you think supplements don't work you clearly haven't tried out phytoestrogens then lol

Who is this supposed to be? A trap?

Not a trap they're just boiboobies

nah i need to see the feminine penis

That's not actually me, he posts on a forum that I also go to. He doesn't crossdress or anything, just takes pueraria mirifica for a feminine body.
I don't do quite the same supplement routine as him but I still grew little boobs after using stuff like isoflavones, hops, red clover, and pueraria mirifica for a while now. I also take astaxanthin algae, red reishi mushrooms, fish oil, and borage oil. I don't want big tits though cause then it's too hard to hide them. I just want to go full femboy-mode.

Good luck with your gargantuan pulsating prostate that makes you take half an hour to piss.

but which supplements are real and which are filled with dust and grass?

If you buy bulk powders you can email the suppliers and ask for a certificate of analysis
It's safer than buying precapped pills since powders are under GMP and NHP regulations so there's more paper trails identifying what they are (otherwise you can't import/export them).

that makes sense. thanks bro

The sites I use for supplements are nutricargo and bad monkey botanical
BMB generally won't give you the certificates unless it's a customs dispute though cause the owner jaimye is kind of a dick
You just have to trust they are legit, cause other people have had them tested and he has given out the certificates occasionally buy he's a turbo douche so he doesn't do it often

This. Definitely not a scam, it really improved my health.

This. Zinc and soy lecithin make you cum so fucking much, it's unreal.

Post more boytits.

Here you go.
Mine just look ugly though, I have pectus excavatum but I'm getting surgery to fix it soon. Actually kind of worried cause I'm not sure how to explain the boobs to the surgeon lol
I can't exactly play it off as moobs since I'm like 120lbs....

Zinc is probably the most underrated vitamin

Pros:
Immune system
Nervous system
Cognitive function
better cum
Suppresses h1v2
Better hair
Memory

Zinc the vitamin in meat that helped us evolved.

>Zinc is probably the most underrated vitamin

It's underrated as a vitamin because its a fucking mineral.

Damn right. I take 1 zinc supplement every day, about 40 or 50mg. I also do 5 soy lecithin capsules a day, which makes me jizz a ton and also is supposed to help with nerves and brain function.
MORE.
He's referring to taking zinc as a vitamin, like you would a daily multivitamin

I don't go in for semantics but it just sounds fucking retarded to say it like that guys. It's a mineral which you can supplement, not a vitamin.

When people think of vitamins, they generally are referring to supplements which do tend to contain minerals.

All supplements work. Or at least do something or other. I pretty much just take pills. Cocoatin, cinnmax, glutofol, biozine, mens mega max health blast from gnc, kratom, tea, atomized gold, silver and platinum, rhombosa nosa, mimosa hostilis, golden acacia, benedryl, tomato extract, peppermint oil, orange seeds, modafinil, phenibut, fluerocathihexadraxolamides, azidiazidolic azides, nitrogen, aspirin, brain force, you name it. I'll wash down ten of each with a diet coke. Thats why im a sick cunt and my pay reflects it.

Unless your diet is shit like you're a vegan or something, multivitamins generally accomplish nothing besides making you feel like you have some sort of control of your destiny.

There is some evidence for vitamin D and calcium for people who live indoors perpetually and I'm not pointing any fingers here...

It's not that I'm trying to be autistic, dude. I get it. It just sounds retarded to talk about it like that (srs).

If you're thinking about a self improvement kind of thing, and looking for a few good reading sources, Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe is a good source, but he covers almost nothing on nutrition or supplementation. Bill Starr's book The Strongest Shall Survive covers more, but the information is dated.

You need to put a few hours into this and research it. One of the best points of advice I can give you is about vitamin e, as it can really fuck your shit up if you do it incorrectly. You can supplement with it, but avoid most brands. There are basically eight "parts" to vitamin e, and most brands (almost every single multi as well) have just one synthetic "part" of vitamin e. It would be more healthy to not take that supplement, whatever it may be, if it is not a complete form of vitamin e with all 8 "parts" to its chemical structure.

This will be common knowledge in a few years. Otherwise yea, zinc and magnesium and some of the other stuff these bros are recommending are excellent additions to your system.

All his other pics are basically the same. But he did post one pic where he wore panties once like a year ish ago. At that point I decided to start researching supplements more lol
I didn't think herbs would work since literally everywhere you look says they don't, but I got a miroestrol extract from a biotech company in china and I no longer think that way lol
10mg a day of miroestrol caused me to get gyno in like a month-ish and I'm like 3 months in now trying to hide boobs from my parents with a sports bra.

Why do you do that to yourself?

Does it make you sterile?

This. I started taking some vitamins because the doctor told me to after the skin around my mouth was constantly cracking. I used to have a JUST hairline and it grew back this year. 10/10 would recommend.

I'd imagine I'm sterile, I barely even cum anymore and when I fap I can only stay like half-hard. Kind of affected me a little more than I thought it would.
I'm not trans, I just didn't like the masculinization of my body. I don't want boobs, but it comes with the territory of these chemicals. I just wanna be cute reeeeeeee
But with isoflavones and astaxanthin it has also helped reverse all of the negative side effects of accutane. When I was young accutane damaged my skin beyond belief. My skin is now so freaking healthy and plump I'm honestly amazed every time I wake up. Like when I was 17 I looked at my forehead and I looked like a 40 year old man with wrinkles and I've finally at least gained a little bit of my life back thanks to these supplements. I hate my parents for ever putting me on accutane, I was like 14 fucking years old and my mom forced it on me basically cause I had a couple pimples.

>>Say your prayers

Here in America vitamin supplements are a meme but I don't know if you get enough micronutrients in Flipland.

post butt

my butt sucks. I'm ugly and this was taken before I started abusing supplements so no feminine butt/penor
Given this is Sup Forums I'm expecting the worst

Check out the labdoor website. They independently test and rank supplements.

Supplements never have the advertised amount in them. Its anywhere from 5 to 105%, so just take some shit and in all likelihood you'll be fine. Vitamin D is one of the most important supplements if you don't go outside.

I take probiotic pills, and they seem to help

Tried some nootropics, and felt great at first, but now I feel like shit. Will probably stop taking

Unless you have a vitamin or mineral deficiency a multivitamin does nothing. In actuality they are bad for you if you don't need them. Mangosteen and other bullshit antioxidants do literally nothing for you. I take that back...they hinder the beneficial effects of exercise. Your body already has a system for handling oxidative stress and does it quite well. No supplementation needed.

you're selling yourself short. get a corset, trust me

I've been on a big probiotic kick lately. It really is helping. My poop is the biggest indication. It's not soft or runny anymore. It's solid and properly colored and comes out clean with very little wiping. I've been eating lots of prebiotics to feed the probiotics. And I cut out all preservatives from my diet since those kill probiotics.

Seek help fag.

I take Phenylalanine, KAVA, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Kratom, and sometimes Melatonin for sleep.

I was on Percs and Ritalin for most of my younger life (Doctors orders) Ritalin for my ADHD and Percs to deal with the headaches caused by the Ritalin.

I now am off all Pharma meds - except antibiotics when sick, and the Flu Shot

I feel much better, the supplements I take are mainly to get my chemicals back in balance, this with a healthy diet, and exercise, plus lots of water have put my life on Track. I'm working better than ever before, I'm saving more than ever before, I keep my house clean and clothes cleaned and always folded, shit I even make my bed when i wake up the morning and have amazing Hygiene.

So some supplements can be good, but in moderation. Going overboard with anything is bad for you.

Natural Preservatives are fine with Probiotics (Although I only do Yogurts and Kombucha tea) so I can't say if they would effect supplements.

Well on that note I'm actually selling corsets, or sort of. I'm actually really really good at sewing and I'm starting up on etsy selling corsets for mtf's. I posted on /lgbt/ looking for potential candidates for testing out my sewing skills and I'm hoping to break into the market.
Professional corsetieres make like $1000-$2000 a corset. I have a heavy duty professional singer sewing machine so I can easily do it.

I'm making my own corset right now though, about half done, just need to finish the right half. I'm very new to corsets though and I'm like brute forcing them right now. I just tack on so much boning and fabric. I'm having a hard time getting them to lay flat like professional corsets. Mine are like bulky fucking armour lol

I'm fine with natural preservatives. Most of them just change the Ph balance a bit which won't matter in your stomach. It's the nitrates, nitrites and TBHQ that I'm worried about.

I'm not trans actually so I'm perfectly fine being XY thanks

getting vitamins from food is better but supplements are still good.
for 10 bucks amonth you can take every vitamin you need.
i used every thing aviable and it made me stronger and smarter with much more energy.
taking these vitamins is the ultimate redpill

What vitamins are those?

Estrogen, 8mg/day spread out in 3x a day, makes you manly as fuck

keep at it man. the nicer the corsets make your butt look, the more of them you'll sell

I expect you're already experimenting with squats, biking, step aerobics and isometric exercise? squats grow the glutes fastest, but depending on your physiology they might make your thighs and calves grow more than you'd like in which case you'd probably be better off doing isometric shit and yoga

good luck

Take Iodine and Fish Oil. Let us know how this goes.

Makes me neurotypical. Swear.

kek

LabDoor that shit.

This is what they tested from the multivitamin I take every day.

labdoor.com/review/natures-way-alive-max-potency-multivitamin

>Don't have the strength to get out of bed if I don't eat red meat at least every two or three days
>Skin always looks grey and sunken in
>Always tired no matter how much I sleep
>GP runs blood tests, says that my iron levels aren't at the point where he can write a prescription, but recommend that I eat as much meat as possible and starting taking pic related everyday
>Less than a week on this and I no longer look like a fucking vampire
>Hollows under my eyes have filed out, skin has colour
>Can wake early enough to go gym in the morning and exercise without passing out

I'm not one for taking a load of supplements, but this shit is saving my life desu.

I suck at exercising. I don't lift, I do cardio cause I'm a total woman i dunno. I run every day and have been easily doing 5k runs a day for 3 -4 months now even during winter.

I work as a mechanical engineer for a "company" and I make corsets in my free time. I don't want to say my company because I'm a mechanical engineer and being gay is tough let alone being trans or femboy tier.
I loooove corsets because they're like unexplored area of engineering. In terms of clothing designers they do not understand resolving forces into longitudinal and horizontal forces which is what defines corsets. I one day hope to redefine the corset industry on etsy assuming my meche career doesn't pan out lol

omega 3,magnesium,vitamins A-Z,zinc and vitamin D

>Get your nutrients from food, family. Eat a steak or something.
Instructions unclear, ate my family

The only useful ones on the market are Brainforce™ and Super Male Vitality™

>says height take vitamin c if he feels a cold coming, a vitamin proven to have no effect on colds
>says there's 0 evidence taking St. John's wort has any effect, a supplement with proven anti inflammatory benefits
Congrats you're a motherfucking moron

i only take a small amount of vitamin D daily (1000 iu)

too much of a night owl to get regular sun

youtube.com/watch?v=hMaNckUhCRA

kill yourself moron

Your body will take the vitamins it needs and you piss the rest away.

Food supplements are a meme. Unless you live in a shit hole country, where your diet consists of very little variety, then you don't need food supplements.

(((They))) are not actually lying to you, just over emphasizing the importance dramatically.

Anti-depressants were declining in sales so they're switching to sugar pills for a little while.

I've tried so many supplements i honestly cant remember all of them, i have a high paying jobs so i tend to waste money on supplements on the regular, in fact i have a $140 shipment of supplements from iherb on its way right now.

So far i can say that 90% of the supplements i've tried do nothing at all, or something that is basically unnoticeable.

The ones that do have an effect that i can remember (ive seriously tried like 50+ of them) are:

1. Took New Chapter's prostate 5lx with Astaxantine for different benefits, it turns out they both act as strong DHT inhibitors so unless you want gyno like dont take this combo, or any of those separately just to be sure, i started feeling a lump under my nipples after 2 weeks and gaining weight in all the wrong places (hips and ass) so i stopped taking it, unfortunately the damage was already done and now i have an almost unnoticeable amount of gyno, anyways, if you're a man and want to stay one avoid this like the plague.
2. Creatine - made me stronger at the gym
3. Psyllium husk - always had bowl problems/hemorrhoids, taking 4 of these 500mg caps (now foods) before bed and your shit just slides out, no effort or anything, barely even have to wipe.
4. Zinc + b6 - bigger loads

waiting on mucuna and sunflower lecithin, going by reviews both seem to do something, time will tell.

>So far i can say that 90% of the supplements i've tried do nothing at all, or something that is basically unnoticeable.

Why the fuck you keep buying them then?

>do as I say, but not as I do

Biggest fucking retard in the thread

t. Pharmacist.

If you think you need them, contact a doctor and get your blood analyzed. If you're a menstruating woman, supplement with iron. If you're vegan, add B12 and perhaps algae oil. Try vitamin D if you live in up north and feel a bit tired at winter.

Supplements are mostly a market catering to a (((made-up))) need.

I take about 3 Fish Oils for Omega 3's and to remind self of ex g/f's smelly vagina... with the Fish Burp

Hang yourself degenerate

save your money and buy cerebrolysin or hgh

Go have your local lawyer explain your country's/city's laws regarding vitamins/food supplements. Companies will get away with anything they can. If the law lets them get away with scamming you in any way, don't buy.