Who influenced the elections more?

Russia or Sup Forums?

Sup Forums for sure

Even the 1960s Joker retweeted it. This is serious.

This whole year has been like Christmas for Alex Jones. The election is over and his ride is just beginning. He doesn't even have to hype up shit. Everything going on is actually at Alex Jones level of wtf without him even memeing on it.

autistic Russians on /pol

How many rural and suburban retards voted in that poll?

But the hacks came from Tor exit nodes, who else could have even done it?

Sup Forums is my best friend and would never tell me lies.

Maymays from Sup Forums were much bigger than RT. Hillary's team couldn't meme for shit.

Where can he possibly go from here? Is each year just going to weirder? Can the space time fabric even handle it?

So, has Wikileaks being compromised or not?

Is Wikileaks trustworthy?

They're either compromised or not. If not, we keep getting juicy leeks. If they are, they're in Trumps camp.
Win win

The worst part is that the seeds of doubt have already been planted.

I hope everything is okay.

Honestly I don't think they are. I used to before there was so much evidence Assange was alive and ok. Discrediting them by making it look like they're compromised sounds like CIA 201 class

Wikileaks will survive with or without Assange as editor, more than likely without. After the inauguration things will become clearer. Wikileaks has a perfect record and any attempts to discredit will fall on deaf ears.

If it doesn't then another will arise to it's place.
I'm jealous, I wish we had New Zealand leaks detailing specifically how corrupt our government is

hot bait = good irony

Of course it is. Assange is is Putin's buttbudy. Get ready for WW3 boys and girls.

Saudis.
>even based Putin didn't bankroll Trump as hard as the ibnSauds pushed Hillary

Money well spent

Sup Forums is paid by the russians, half of us get checks from the Kremlin.

Give me some (you)'s and Ill post prove, paystubs and bank account movements.

>US intel officials
>the idiots who couldn't find a single WMD in Iraq
>couldn't confirm if Libya was really killing civilians
>completely dropped the ball on ISIS and al Baghdadi
>can't train (((moderate Syrian rebels))) for shit
>lost a shipment of guns to Mexican drug lords
>took 7 years to locate bin Laden

You expect anyone in the World to believe those incompetent fucks somehow in a moment of brilliance, suddenly located daming proof of active Russian interference in the Election?

all of them, also fuck trump and fuck white people.

Sup Forums was hacked by Russia long time ago, get with the time, tovarish!

Best part is, they have demonstrated absolutely NO evidence.

"Computer scientists have found irrefutable proof that Russia hacked in to the DNC".

I won't even be mad if they did considering that they showed that Questions were leaked to miss Clinton by Donna, Bernie was organised to lose from the start by the DNC and the DNC also incited violence and made up fake abuse stories from Trump supporters.

All this + the collusion between Miss Clinton and the media.

i think we all know Sup Forums hacked Russia into rigging Syrians into doing EU in with sanctions against Ukraine

FACT!

My favourite is Pan Am Flight 103.
Blame Syria for months until it becomes inconvenient then all of a sudden Gaddafi was to blame

it's true. ever since my brain's been hacked by russians I've tripled my vodka intake and gotten 4 demerits on my driver's license

Everybody knows the CIA is legitimately evil and does whatever the fuck they want, right?

Why would anybody trust what they say?

We're gonna find out.

The left's own internal conflicts in every department saved us all.

lol

Sup Forums for sure, we used memetic magick and logic

Liberals, best god damn republicans in decades.

KEK

Harwood BTFO

Sup Forums was the number one Trump supporter community on the Internet for awhile until some people here started the reddit containment board. Sup Forums rigged a bunch of early online polls that Trump used to show that people were sick of how immigration was handled, changing the election to be about Trump vs the "I'll do that but less" crowd. Our memes were fun and you can tell because we got MSM reporting that our memes are neo-nazi, white-supremacist, alt-right, pro-Russian psyops while they try to push Joe Biden as this WAAAAAACKY GUYY tricking only the 400 lb losers in your local Anime club. Hillary Clinton unironically said "DELET THIS" and they tried to play it up as this sick burn. Pocahontas sent 63 tweets reeeeee-ing at one(1) tweet Trump made directed at her and they tried to play it up as huge burn. Trump was the funny candidate and that's what got people to latch onto him.

Why do you assume they are different entities. Sup Forums a internet website that can be accessed by anyone in the world. That includes Putin or powerful Russian officials.

Does Putin shitpost personally?

We Russia now

I still see people on kikebook who are 100% convinced Pepe is a white supremacist meme. They can't comprehend 4-D memes. They don't understand that meme images are simply templates that convey an a thought through modified imagery.

Useful idiots will always exist. Luckily the Rust belt had enough sense in them to worry about jobs, war, corruption and other issues instead of a frog Trump retweeted.

>Where can he possibly go from here? Is each year just going to weirder?
Happenings used to happen at an increased rate we just never had mass instant communication

The timeline's gonna jump again. Seems inevitable.

Like Ivan is competent enough to influence anything. Sup Forums gave Trump the white house.

BLM and mainstream media laid the groundwork by being so out of touch.

Europe's only hope

>if technology exists in the super advanced form we have today,
>why is there no private network connecting all the voting machines. why cant the blubbermint make a private internet system that can only be logged into by using your social security number?
zomg 360 no hax

Breh, please stop.

That sounds like a terrible idea, paper ballots can't be hacked

kinda like an inception of an internet. an internet within an internet. you would have to get on the internet and then go to the website and use a form of internet generated desktop within a webpage. this IGN, internet generated desktop, will then be connected to a virtual voting machine with optional vr capabilities. then you can also visit the church your at (virtually,) and buy some cookies. then you can go back to your family unit and wait to see the results of the election. virtually. but your in a virtual vr simulation of a world where every 4 years we change who runs the country in an attempt to like roll the dice and see if we can find the magic person whos gonna fix everything.

wikileaks by far the most influential.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

>paper ballots can't be hacked

Ask Florida circa 2000 if that's true.

Or all those absentee ballots in California that seemed to be pouring in with no check to see if they were valid.

>Russia
>Sup Forums
>Implying they're not one in the same

paper ballots are bad for MUH ENVIRONMENT
>TRIGGERED

I would trust them more than a silicon valley project.
Combined with voter ID laws paper ballots seem much more secure. At least you can recount them

WE CAN MAKE VOTING MACHINES WITH DILDOS ON THEM LIKE SOUTH PARK AND IT WILL SENSE WARMTH AND ONLY COUNT THE VOTE IF ITS UP SOMEONES ASS. SO YOU CAN REALLY GET FUCKED WHEN YOU VOTE

Russia via Sup Forums

You would like that way too much it appears

Alex is mainstream now. MSM is fake news.

>Ghetto people all voted for Hillary
^correction

checked

Reported you to the kommissar, enjoy your trip to a gulag.

That's 2 (you)'s now I'm sure he'll come through on his promise
(also checked)

>half of us get checks from the Kremlin
And attract at most one Trump supporter on average in a place that already loves Trump?What a waste of resources.

America is fucking finished if the trust in the security institutions is indeed so low. KGB never allowed itself such flops.

Get ready for what? War gets declared at X time, at X + 55 mins, the televisions all go off, all electricity in North America, if you're lucky, you and your family die instantly. Fat cucks who play Fallout 4 think it will be cool. They'll last until their fridges run out of still edible food. Once they go outside, with or without a gun, they can't run, can't duck, can't crawl. Sitting ducks.

Russia used weaponized smug Pepes to sway the election

Seriously though you'd have to be severely mentally handicapped to believe the allegations that Russia hacked the election, Clinton was controlled by the Saudis and nobody gave a shit, they didn't even seem to care about the wikileaks shit very much until AFTER they lost the election, now it's the Russian boogieman who hacked the election and installed puppet Trump. Both sides used underhanded tactics to sway public opinion but it doesn't mean the election was hacked.

They are more angry that the Democrats corruption was exposed than they are at the Democrats being corrupt in the first place. Someone leaked their crimes and corruption and instantly shift from the content of the leaks to some baseless claim that Russia was responsible for it. OK KID

Are you rare? Saved

Its my main source for world wide news. I will not trust (((them)))

The Russians hacked the poll.

Does nobody remember that the russian hackers are us?
When podestas emails got leaked the fucking idiot never changed his log in info(which was in the emails)

A canadian flag, a russian flag, and a german flag all said they got on the account
Then the day after, they instantly started plastering the russian hacker thing

Implying that Sup Forums isn't the prime shilling ground for the Roosters

It was funny to SEE "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION" turn to "RUSSIA INFLUENCED THE ELECTION" then finally to "RUSSIA REALLY LIKES TRUMP SO THEY DID SOMETHING USING COMPUTERS AND SHT".

i made that one and this one

feels gud

>incompetent
It is certainty not incompetence. It's willful and deliberate. There is a reason explaining why all of these things happened, and it's usually because they are working against the American people's interest on behalf of someone more "powerful".

Russia hacked Sup Forums

we just bricked his ipad
Podesta was Phished by a Tor exit node
The server that hosted the link with the phishing scam was based out of NZ
Kim DotCom put out a 20k bounty 3 years back for any intel on HRC, CFG, DNC or any high level officials involved with any of these groups.
(It was posted on multiple onion bitcoin and whitehat forums)
Kim Dotcom had knowledge of the Podesta emails in 2015 and that Wikileaks would dump them during her 2016 presidential campaign.
He also gained access to some of the deleted emails (A few were posted in the forums as well as Podesta's emails, and from what I remember they were from Americans, and Britbongs but not Russians)

I wonder when Wikileaks will dump the HRC Deleted emails, and I also think they may not - because there's also a threat in these forums to discredit wikileaks, by providing them with forged intel for future dumps (Basically a way to say, hey look guys they are doctoring their dumps and they are Russia's puppet)

We already proved the CIA was attempting to frame wikileaks for accepting 1million from a Russian Company to tie them to Russia's government and the Podesta / DNC Dump.

I suppose this means
/thread
I still quite enjoy this Russia meme as long as Obango doesn't try to start a war before leaving office.

Sup Forums provided the focus though. The memes had to have a starting point.

Justice for Seth Rich please. Hillary gets comfee at Maxwell AFB.

CTR didn't stand a chance. Pedos are being driven underground. Weponized autism is a glorious thing.

Oh and the Weiner Laptop.

We need to see this.

I hope he starts getting back into weirder conspiracy theories again now the election is over, im burned out on their politics.