Have gf

>Have gf
>She's liberal as fuck and sympathetic to niggers and spics
>She knows I'm white supremacist, and argues with me as I show her statistics news articles about black/spic violence (Thankfully she respects that we can different opinions)
>New black male moves in next door in her apartment
>She talks to him and tries be friendly and nice
>He harasses the fuck out of with texts and trying to talk to her, refusing to leave her alone
>Scares the shit out my gf.
>She's now genuinely worried he might kill her and is right now texting me asking how she can make sure he doesn't kill her.

inb4 "She slept with him." Go ahead and make that joke. I have her whipped as fuck.

She slept with him

>Go ahead and make that joke.
>joke
user...

Around blacks, never relax

Maybe you should go "redpill" the nigger next.

>She knows I'm white supremacist
wanna know how i know this story is fake

No joke, they've already fucked, why do you think he was texting her?

>being in this much denial
C V C K

She had to have fucked him you Cuck

>they live next to each other
>he texts her all the time
>she's friendly and nice
user... All jokes aside you're getting cvcked.

cool story gramps

Hope you own a gun.

yup

How does he have her number m8?
How many times do you watch them fuck a day?
Why are they breaking up now?

Go take her to buy a gun

And he didn't even get to watch them fuck in front of him lol.

fake

Wow. That's next level cucking.

all of these
op is a fucking cuck

This time leaf was s right she'd fucked him bro

>1 post by this ID

Idgaf probably best thread right now

Why do you think he's harassing her? He fucked her, she felt guilty and cut him off, and he's trying scare her horny.

And it will end up working.

Because I don't really have a good way of refuting them. I'm really not worried that they fucked because... I don't know, it just feels obvious they didn't. She's more into me than I'm into her. I'm the one who's likely to cheat really.

You have very low standards

>gf is far-left and midway between authoritarian and libertarian on the political compass (not a social justice warrior tumblr type though)
>still doesn't mind me talking about how niggers are subhumans and about the Jewish conspiracy behind the destruction of the West, as well as my other borderline NatSoc opinions, and agrees with a decent bit of it
God bless her lads

She got BLACKED

redpill NOW

She's "sympathetic," as in she doesn't buy into all the SJW stuff, she just feels sorry for blacks and spics.

No you aren't. No one is in a situation like this. This doesn't actually happen irl. Either she's fucked him, or none of this is real. Probably the latter.

>I don't know, it just feels obvious they didn't.
Of course it does, when you write a story there are usually not events in it that you don't know about.

>Royal plam beach

>muh lord

That's how we know it's fake

All right, all right.

Make this will clarify some things:

She's Chinese.

Does that make more sense now?

Chinese are obviously scared of blacks and fairly loyal.

Very very much this

You're flailing, kid. Find some better bait.

Let me clarify something for you OP:
She ordered the double-fried noodle special, complete with two chicken balls. She got kung-powed.

>She's chinese
She's a coalburning rice-cooker mang

What's it like being a cuckold OP?

>U N D E R R A T E D

I know tonnes of young, attractive, chinese women most of whom are married and most of whom cheat more than an autist at poker

HE HAD TO GET A GOOK

You should dump her for even having his number you cuck

>She texts him
Lmao you got cucked

You know what Canada, you're alright

Noice

Implying you managed to find a chink doesn't hate blacks

>she gave him her number

i don't understand how the first world works

in here NO ONE gives their personal number to strangers

op is a swede posting from burger proxy

Typical cucked white boi.baka

Well, it's a college dorm. They're not complete strangers.

He asked her for her number, what's she supposed to do really?

say fuck you nigger I'm not giving you shit

>texting your gf
user, I have some bad news....

>with texts
He has her number...

How about this? Does it make it more believable?

say "no I have a boyfriend" like a normal fucking person.

Nigger your gf is about to be on the front page of blacked.com

>Make this will clarify some things:

>She's Chinese.

Yes, it clarified that there's a precedent of race mixing.

how'd he get her number?

Ask her what she thinks of the four blacks kidnapping the white male legit autistic man and tortured him for simply being special needs and white?

I want to know what the bitch says about that.

It's not that anyone doesn't believe your girlfriend gave some nog her number.

It's that she fucked him and you're in denial.

She literally said she's scared of him doing that to her.

Tell him to hop the next banana boat the Congo or it's lynchin time
>also what the fuck why did she give him her number, and why are you not wondering this too?

Fuck nut I was wanting to know what she thinks of the recent news about the four blacks kidnapped and tortured the special needs adult dumbass!

Truth! Ahhhhhh so damn true!

He lives next door in their college dorm and asked her for her number.

Really, what's she supposed to say? "I'm too scared of you"?

And she has a history of doing this. By that I mean giving out her number. Creepy old white and Asian people are always talking to her and asking for her number, and she indulges them.

Bruh

>user asks what the bitch thibks of the recent news of four nigs kidnap and torture of a retard
>op insteads response with the first post if his retarded thread completely unrelated to user's question

Jesus fuck are you literally retarded or do you have shit reading comprehension?

Theyre banging right now OP

She fucked him and is now making up this whole "he's harassing" me story to misdirect any suspicion

CVCK
VCKC
CKCV
KCVC

>He harasses the fuck out of with texts and trying to talk to her, refusing to leave her alone

>inb4 "She slept with him.

>when OP is just proving how much of a blindsided cuck he is

She says no I have a boyfriend and he gets jealous. But in my version she doesn't suck him off and get blacked

I wasn't paying attention, sorry. She's texting me about some bullshit with cats right now.

>"Those black people look like bad people"
>"It's pretty bad"
>"I feel like white and black are divided"
>"Asian is less involved in all those activity"

That's about all she said.

Chinese guy delivering the bantz!

Nah I believe him. Once you dick a chick you can tell her whatever and she'll be down with it most of the time.

>wmaf

kill yourself

I thought he was asking in the context of this thread's topic, not trying to derail this shit.

Fuck off.

>early 2016
>gf freaks out when I say I'm going to vote Trump
>early 2017
>I jokingly say she has chimp hands and she says "please don't compare me to a nigger"

so much has changed. I love her so much.

Again your avoiding the obvious question.

I want to know what THAT BITCH THINKS OF THOSE FOUR BLACK NIGGERS THAT KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED THE AUTISTIC WHITE MAN! NOT WHAT HER SIDE OPINIONS ON BLACK AND WHITE SHITFUCK!

Plz post contact detals.

That's what she said about the kidnapping thing...

I literally asked her what she thought about the kidnapping and she sent those four messages. Word for word.

Fake. Niggers don't have money to pay rent

I demand screenshot if that is true on what your saying.

Also ask her what she thinks of those black people getting arrested and sentenced to prison for doing that to the special needs male

And the last line "Asian is less involved in all those activity" got truncated.

Then we talked about Obama and whether he made race relations worse.

No.

>And she has a history of doing this. By that I mean giving out her number.
Ahahaha if this isn't a troll you're the biggest cuck ever

Gonna be honest.

She sounds retarded as fuck and the guy wasn't a trump supporter. He was just a normal young man with autism.

She sounds like she has no sympathy for the guy and is trying to change the subject.

>>"Asian is less involved in all those activity"

I'm white, not chinese, but thank you

I kinda hope this is real because I want to believe this autistic retard hasn't yet realized that his gf has an IQ of 0.5 and got BLACKED.

It's just gross old people. Whatever. She so nice to my older parents that I can't really hate on her for being nice to old people.

He wasn't a Trump supporter? I thought he was.

And she's probably doesn't want to discuss it too much because we always get into arguments about me wanting to genocide all blacks and hispanics, which she thinks is going a little far.

Just imagine how it's gonna look when you tell your parents that your gook gf left you for a nigger she's been fucking for months

Idk if he was or not really but he certainly was just a normal male with autism.

There are alot of angry folks about that and alot of armed maniacs pissed about it as well.

roll tide

>with texts
she gave him her number

you're a loser lol

sweet cuck thread OP

Because her English isn't great? She's foreign born and English is her third language after Mandarin and Canto. She's smart in math and science.

Because her reactions aren't appropriate? It's probably because I always talk about genociding blacks and hispanics, so she's uncomfortable getting into it.

>racemixing with subhumans
PROMISE ME you'll tell us when you find out she got BLACKED

Stop dating coalburning gooks you fucking idiot. SHE. GOT. BLACKED.