Atheists ACTUALLY believe this

>atheists ACTUALLY believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_rotation_curve?wprov=sfla1
google.com/amp/s/www.breakingisraelnews.com/70408/prominent-physicist-proved-existence-god/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>christians ACTUALLY believe this

>muh quantum fluctuations
The best part is when scientists don't know anything about something - they guess and pretend anyone who requires an observation or empirical proof doesn't understand science. irony.

>we don't know, so the Jew god did it,

Stupidity

>we don't know, so the (((quantum fluctuations))) did it and if you ask for proof you're not understanding science.

Just save your credibility and say you don't know instead of lying and misleading?

No one claims that is a 100% fact moron

Science doesn't follow the same rules you Jew religion does

Acknowledging bait aside, our current understanding of the universe may very well be vastly, vastly wrong and there are numerous phenomena that our current rules of physics can't explain at all. Likewise, the existence of a deity(s) cannot and may never truly be able to be proven one way or another. Science vs religion arguments are dumb for this reason.

That all kept in mind, I don't think the birth of the universe some billions of years ago and its subsequent expansion can really be debated at this point. Whether it was miraculous happenstance from whatever the fuck existed beforehand or divine intervention, that's how it is.

>Dark Matter?

>The rotational/orbital speeds of galaxies/stars do not follow the rules found in other orbital systems such as stars/planets and planets/moons that have most of their mass at the centre. Stars revolve around their galaxy's centre at equal or increasing speed over a large range of distances. In contrast, the orbital velocity of planets in solar systems and moons orbiting planets decline with distance. In the latter cases, this reflects themass distributionswithin those systems. The mass estimations for galaxies based on the light they emit are far too low to explain the velocity observations.

>Thegalaxy rotation problemis the discrepancy between observed galaxy rotation curves and the theoretical prediction, assuming a centrally dominated mass associated with the observed luminous material. When mass profiles of galaxies are calculated from thedistribution of stars in spiralsandmass-to-light ratiosin the stellar disks, they do not match with the masses derived from the observed rotation curves and thelaw of gravity. A solution to this conundrum is to hypothesize the existence ofdark matterand to assume its distribution from the galaxy's center out to itshalo.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_rotation_curve?wprov=sfla1

The orbital rotation speed of the galaxy don't nice with what the laws of physics dictate. So instead of questioning our fundamental understanding of these laws, we determine there must be an unobservable matter filling the universe that accounts for all of these extra gravitational effects we see.

Oh, look. It's a "scientists mock christians through the lens of science and christians mock scientists through the lens of christianity" episode.

and I'm left wishing I still had faith in one of them

Best that you don't have faith in either of them. It just makes you defensive, and unwilling to accept their flaws. Getting into science or religion and wasting too much time on it just gives you some weird buyers remorse where you have to defend it even though you know it's false.

>How do I know God exists? It says right here in this book. How do I know this book isn't lying? Because it's god's word it says so, and God doesn't lie, the book tells me that.

>atheists ACTUALLY believe this

Actually it was a Catholic priest who developed the big bang theory and it was accepted by the catholic church.

Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître (French: [ʒɔʁʒə ləmɛtʁ] ( listen); 17 July 1894 – 20 June 1966) was a Belgian Roman-Catholic priest, astronomer and professor of physics at the Catholic University of Leuven. He proposed the theory of the expansion of the universe, widely misattributed to Edwin Hubble.

there are ATHEISTS browsing RIGHT NOW that actually believe 1+2+3+4+...=-1/12

The best part is when scientists don't know anything about something - they make a hypothesis and anyone who requires an observation or empirical proof is given all the observations and empirical proof. but anti-intellectuals don't understand and throw all that out and say it's made up. irony

>Hey I fixed this for you.

Oh yes, that big bang theory that magically expanded faster than the speed of light. Atheists will fucking suck the dick of any (((scientist))) and ignore simple logic. If they have to lie to you to explain how the universe was created they don't know shit.

BUT THEY HAD TO BE CHRISTIAN CUZ THEY BE PERSECUTED LEL PRAISE SCIENCE

>BUT THEY HAD TO BE CHRISTIAN CUZ THEY BE PERSECUTED LEL PRAISE SCIENCE

The big bang theory was championed by the Catholic Church against a competing theory which lost out after Hubble's red shift findings proved it. It explained the book of Genesis for saying in the beginning there was nothing then God said "bang" let there be light

How about Irwin schrodinger and his cat when he questioned "who's observing the observers? "

being too dumb to understand and having sour grapes. needing to have everything so simplistic you can have it explained in little story book.

>> low energy

A world-renowned quantum physicist, performing an experiment to discover the true nature of the universe, announced to the world earlier this month that he had discovered incontrovertible proof of the existence of God. Some lauded his declaration of faith as a sign that science finally accepted religion, but a religious physicist in Israel was not impressed. He challenged scientists to take their faith one step further.

google.com/amp/s/www.breakingisraelnews.com/70408/prominent-physicist-proved-existence-god/amp/

atheist dont believe in anything, that's what makes thme atheists retard

IMAGINE LITTLE COOKIE PEOPLE WHO ARE FLOATING ON A LEAF DOWN A BABBLING BROOK THAT EVENTUALLY COLLDIES WITH A STONE. THIS IS HOW TIME WORKS!

>raffs

I'm a Christian and I believe in that pic, iesu

Explain it then.

The fact is, nobody knows for sure. The prevailing theory is that cosmic inflation caused the universe to expand faster than the speed of light. Was the universe governed by different laws of physics than it is today?

There are holes poked all throughout our understanding of how the universe formed.

>iesu

good one!

fuck that hack

Thanks, my dude

You know, if you actually read the description of the bible's creation of the world for yourself, you can see that it's actually scary close to what physicists actually think happened.

>In the beginning there was darkness
singularity

>Let there be light
big bang

>The earth was a cold dark rock
earth forming before it had the Moon

>God creatures in the sea and then land
life came from the sea

>men came after all other life
uhh yeah that's correct

The actual story is not meant to be literal. How fucking old do you have to be before you drop the edgy bullshit and get it?