Suppose you have the power to pick the traits of the first woman who is about to breed our empty world again

Suppose you have the power to pick the traits of the first woman who is about to breed our empty world again.

What traits & charactaristics would you give her? (race/iq/eye color/hair/jaw/body type etc)

What is perfection in your eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would like the women in your pic please. i want mummy cummy milky.

submissive

that's my gf in OPs pic wtf

Pic related is literally perfection

>What is perfection in your eyes?
My goddess.

not a nigger

Brown titty elves.

fbi please

>jews
>perfect
amercians should be banned from posting. OP's pic is perfection.

>Philippines
>brown titty elves

110%

Something like pic related

>Feminine benis

Lets just all agree that blondes are the supermen/women breed ok?`

She isn't a jew, you piece of shit.

Why does this non-country think his opinion on women matters?

Hmmh

Pic related is the local Sup Forumsack dream.

60%

(pic related)
young married white mother with white child
virgin on wedding day
strong personality (ability to defend her beliefs in an educated fashion)
NON RELIGIOUS (ability to use reason and understand consequences as opposed to generic fear of a diety)
ability to communicate honestly and openly
ability to reciprocate feelings and emotions
calls out degeneracy in men (rather than engage them in it)
calls out degeneracy in women (rather than join in it)

it seems like a lot but in reality it's just adjectives describing one personality (Strong willed)
I love you white women (you're perfect)
btw I hold myself to these same standards (hypocrisy is the weak link in our men)
I left out physical traits because they are irrelevant without the personality of a proper white woman

shes ashkenazi lol

sage

>Calls out degeneracy
>Not Christian.

Pick 1

Probably pic related body type.
Jaw would be angular but not too angular.
Hair would be blonde.
Eye color would be blue.
Race would be European, Scandinavian.

From here I'll breed a world filled with green eyed/blue eyed and brown haired/blonde haired children. And they'd all be well built with good facial aesthetics. IQ would obviously need to be fairly high.

Alternatively I'd also be happy with a very /fit/ looking Italian/French/Spanish (not filthy moor spanish) woman with green eyes, brown hair, and easily tanned skin.

Why do niggers turn every topic into Sup Forums tier rather than just go there? If you have to pick a woman for intelligence, height, strength,, etc.. how does it help to post some random skank you stalk on kikebook?

Trying to think of a "smart" woman, and I cannot. Who is a "smart" women who is also fuckable and capable of bearing kids and demonstrates good health?

There's only one choice from past century for looks, intelligence, athleticism, health, etc..

Can't remember which image had the more attractive body type, probably the latter but with chest assets of first.

>Also some cuck reminded me that the lady best be a Christian of a not completely disgusting denomination. IE - JW, Mormons

Who is this semen demon ?

Talented, smart, qualified for olympics in winter/summer, long life...she fits on all criteria. Leni Rifenstahl.

>implying for a moment that mormons are not the last bastion of the white race

you maori scum

First of all they'd have to be 2d. Nothing like the shit tier Baka on your pic

another shit tier Sup Forums quality thread from sweden.. thanks for the shitposting sven

>Thousand cock stare
>Perfection

Yeah, no.

>race/iq/eye color/hair/jaw/body type

white, 200, blue, long and blonde, strong, THICC w/breeding hips and large milking tits OFC

I'm both !!!

>religion
>good for white people
pick one
..but first read just one of hundreds of wars between whites caused by religion .

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

"It was one of the longest and most destructive conflicts in European history, as well as the deadliest European religious war, resulting in eight million casualties."

Atleast hide the fact that your an inferior LARPing negro, nigger.

>THICC
This nigger meme of fat asses is so unAryan and the Jews have pushed it so hard...

Steven Seagal's daughter.

Believe me mormons are doing everything they can to change that.. sadly mistaken they think there
will be a place at the nwo table for them if they diverse

She's a big gal

Is that a photo of Trump & his wife looking over their new wall ?

pic related will do just fine op

you need to kys senpai desu

>oh no I missed a deer and now my stick wife has no body fat to burn to help keep the child alive
>OOPS

literally estrogen is a good thing

I hate cancer threads
But I will never pass up a moment to post my waifu
She is prefection

arya eva

alphabets are up today

It's not, fuckface. You're a dupe of the Jews. either it's Sup Forums level, or it's "the Jews are destroying the world tomorrow tomorrow and you get to pick one woman from history to take with you.."

The 1755 Encyclopedia Britanica described the negress as "having an ass like a saddle." Now the Jews have made it mainstream. It's nigger and so are you. Trash.

Three Graces

That is centruries old my friend, sure 8 million casualties but christians today promote family values, anti feminization of men(which is heavily pushed by athiests) and are actually THE most redpilled folks that come around.

In todays society Christianity is absolutely goto for having a prosperous law abiding household that repels degeneracy at full throttle and flourishes with beautiful plentifull white children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

basically i would clone liz here

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 IQ

i'd start off with this pure angel as a building block

Thicc tay

Somebody post the pic pls

>that figure
>inb4 "hurr durr tattoo"
Redhead here. Don't care.

I make her a qt androgynous transgender gal.

if she can shave her legs she can shave her arms jeez gross

gross.

i want to demand that you delet this, but this pic just made me tired. I need a religion to raise my future kids in, and they are all bending knees to the jews.

kys

Really tingles my confederate testicle

fake tits down pass down genetically.

Literally this breed of women.

Nothing more and nothing less.

If you disagree you are the ultimate fagget.

So then the trait would be a deep throat combined with no gag reflex.

>confirmed for never having felt more than an A cup

Pure trash, dupe of the Jews, rap music fan.

smart, physically fit, white.
obviously

don't talk shit about sasha. i will end you.

I actually like a bit of hair on a girls fore arm and that peach fuzz where the tramp stamp should be.

dash in a tad bit of bush above the cunt as well.

This.

It's still v good for raising your family. Still come. f you are are going to part of an organized church, the mormons are the best one bc they have good values (for the most part) and they have kids, they have families, etc.. we are probably the least degenerate ppl in America.. Sure you might find the whole scene a bit weird but it's a safe harbor in the storm

source?

A girl that drinks niggers piss nice dude

quality taste m8

doubt