It's almost like atheism leaves people susceptible to liberal brainwashing

It's almost like atheism leaves people susceptible to liberal brainwashing....

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith--demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/why-do-atheists-believe-in-religion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/political-ideology/liberal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarianism
youtube.com/watch?v=TEgt-QqT-EY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2N5-_X64gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>african methodist episcopal church

> I'm dumb enough to claim that correlation is the same as causation

Okie doke then

Atheist Republican Homosexual here

I guess they are mostly democrats because Christianity is still viewed so inline with the Republican party and we all know how anti-christian most atheists are.

>A national network of progressive faith leaders is calling on President Obama to pardon up to 11 million illegal aliens

>Obama should pardon all “undocumented” immigrants as well as all those – citizens and non-citizens – who are in federal prisons

>The network, based in Oakland, California, says it represents faith leaders in more than 1,000 congregations in 150 U.S. cities and towns who are “committed to changing the world through faith.”

>One of the issues it advocates is to “make neighborhoods safer,” along with fighting for affordable housing, universal healthcare and improved public education.

>Among the organization’s biggest donors are the Ford Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith--demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/

Yes it's just coincidence that the countries with the least religion are the most liberal. Just coincidence, go to sleep, it's just a coincidence.

>Correlation does not imply causation which means correlations do not exist

Wait a minute.

>Unitarian Universalist +70

Watch some Jordan Peterson lectures. He explains that shit in detail

China is atheist and not liberal at all

sweden has only 10 mil population China has over 1 billion, sweden is just a statistical anomaly

And it's almost like religion leaves people susceptible to conservative brainwashing...

I didnt realize Orthodox were so Liberal

>China is atheist and not liberal at all
China is a totalitarian state that tightly controls it's populace. How do you be liberal in a nation that will round you up and imprison you for speaking against the state? Of course you know this you disingenuous fuck. Trying to squirm out of admitting the atheism is the root cause of degeneracy in western civilization

even if China is totalitarian, its an ATHEIST totalitarian state

how come atheism made sweden liberal but made China authoritarian? your correlation just falls apart when you consider the population sample for China is more than 100 larger than the sample for Sweden

Evangelicals BTFO

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/why-do-atheists-believe-in-religion.html

>If memes are analogous to parasitic organisms, believing in "religion" is like taking a narrow-spectrum antibiotic on an irregular schedule. The Dawkins treatment - our latest version of what used to be called anticlericalism - wipes out a colony of susceptible bacteria which have spent a long time learning to coexist reasonably, if imperfectly, with the host. And clears the field for an entirely different phylum of bugs which are unaffected by antireligious therapy. Whose growth, in fact, it may even stimulate.

>In the last two centuries, "political religions" have caused far, far more morbidity than "religious religions." But here we are with Dawkins, Harris, and Dennett - still popping the penicillin. Hm. Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

Don't you have some refugee feet to be kissing?

Sweden is Authoritarian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state

>hey guys ever notice how atheists believe stuff? well religious ppl believe stuff too so they are like the same xD

Agnostic republican checking in

>taxation is authoritarianism

>take Christianity
>take out the God
>no longer a religion, yet acts just like one

atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/

>One of Mencius Moldbug’s most important insights and contributions to the Dark Enlightenment was the idea that modern secular progressivism is actually the evolutionary descendant of puritan/Calvinist Christianity. The Cathedral is a Christian sect that very cleverly adopted the camouflage of secularism so as to more easily infect (memefect?) non-Christians and non-religious institutions in addition to actual believers. Only later did it deign to reject all pretenses of overt Christian theology. The biggest advantage of the camouflage was that it could get around that pesky separation of church and state in order to gain control of the coercive power of government and yet still not worry about anyone objecting to the new crypto-theocracy. Some very intricate rhetorical techniques have been developed, such as the motte and bailey, to support the effectiveness of this camouflage. In hindsight, the inclusion of the separation of church and state may have made such an evolution of religious feeling inevitable.

>Become atheist
>In comes the problem with nihilism
>What shall fill the void?
>Media and University professors: MARXISM

And now they are part of something bigger than themselves, with guidance in their life.

Most chinese people are actually agnostic, they just don't care about religion enough to speak about it. Those who do where exiled to Taiwan or HK where all the Buddhist/Confucianist temples are like my family

Mainland people aren't liberal because they are in a totalitarian state, they aren't liberal because they aren't cucks to a jewish state. They believe their people to be superior and collectively share the same mentality which helps retain their culture of immorality (no morals)

If western cucks could do the same, you wouldn't have liberalism

But you don't, because no liberal in the west believes in the honor and quality of the white race, they don't believe in being superior, putting their own race first or loving their own nation

they fell for the "everyone is equal"

this is why white women have no self respect and fuck niggers

my entire family of women would rather self immolate and commit suicide than ever say they are equal to niggers or fuck one, including me

>how come atheism made sweden liberal but made China authoritarian
Wrong way around. China is atheist because it is authoritarian. It does not have true freedom of religion because that is incompatible with communism.

>your correlation just falls apart
It doesn't because you're making disingenuous arguments comparing an asian communist state with a modern western democracy.

And most of the super religious people I meet here in the South are brainwashed hypocrites who can't think for themselves What's your point? I'm not even atheist.

Bingo. This guy gets it.

>this kills the christcuck

>comparing an asian communist state with a modern western democracy.

so what makes you think it was the atheist variable that makes sweden different? as you said one is asian the other is sweden, what if sweden has the cuck genes? what if its the democracy that made them liberal? you discount countless other variables because this one fits your narrative, and even if you take account the numbers it doesn't even correlate with many other cases

Germany is a majority religious country, with a Christian leader that is also leader of their Christian Union party and she invited millions of refugees. Meanwhile other atheist countries like Estonia didn't take any

>see what atheists did to china point invalid checkmate

china requires you to be non religious or you get imprisoned you faggot

>china requires you to be non religious or you get imprisoned you faggot

citation??

this fag gets it

>dozen religious groups on the liberal side as well
>hurr durr it makes you more likely to be brainwashed

Learn 2 read a graphic dumbass.

that's not true lol, i've been to china 100x before and i'm chinese

there are alot of Christians toward shanghai and fuzhou, and lots of folk religions followed in small religion

lots of people have small religious superstitions, they just aren't vocal about it or radical followers (which the chinese government will shut down)

but most of the time they don't have time to deal with it

it's the same with censorship, people break the rule and everyone knows it exists, but it's gona just blind-eyed, like everyone in the C9 Universities of China play games and use VPN to access western websites

>All U.S. adults
>+7 Democratic lean
ayy lmao where ya at Sup Forums

small villages* (like taishan where all the cantonese and tai-shan-wa speakers are)

Give it time. It will shift. Most atheists are whites. They will eventually realise the Democrats are simple the anti-white party.

It's Christianity itself that is the source of liberalism. Atheism in western countries, is in fact a Christian cult masquerading as atheism. Don't you find it odd that in this survey those who say "nothing in particular" are less cucked than those who state atheism?

>Implying that's not exactly what those left wing leaning atheist cucks want
The atheist left are the people who wear shirts saying 'fuck white people'. Being anti-white appeals to them.

>muh atheist left
nice myth

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/political-ideology/liberal/

in usa only 7% of liberals identify as atheist while the majority of 50%+ are christian

>The atheist left are the people who wear shirts saying 'fuck white people'. Being anti-white appeals to them.
Well, natural selection will take care of them too. These are the people who have 2 dogs and 0 children.

Maybe we'd have more rightwing atheists if there wasn't a (((certain group))) constantly trying to conflate rightwing policies with their religion?

>pay taxes or we take you to jail
>resist and we shoot you
>not authoritarian

>in usa only 7% of liberals identify as atheist while the majority of 50%+ are christian

meanwhile in reality...

Christians vote AGAINST jews
Atheists vote WITH jews

really causes one to contemplate

I don't think you understood the meaning of the statistics, even if atheists are more likely to be liberal, liberals in general are more likely to be Christians. atheists are a small minority of liberals, meanwhile you blame them for all liberalism of which mostly Christians are behind

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarianism

>Unitarianism is historically a Christian theological movement named for its belief that God is one entity, as opposed to the Trinity, which defines God as three persons in one being — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.[1] Unitarians believe that Jesus was inspired by God in his moral teachings and is a Savior,[2][3] but he is perceived as a human rather than a deity. Unitarianism is also known for the rejection of several other Western Christian doctrines,[4] including the doctrines of original sin, predestination,[5][6] and the infallibility of the Bible.[7] Unitarians in previous centuries accepted the doctrine of punishment in an eternal hell, but few do today.[citation needed] Unitarianism might be considered a part of Protestantism depending on one's stance or viewpoint; perhaps it being described a part of Nontrinitarianism, or both, is more accurate.

Because the majority of the US identifies as Christian you dingus. If only 10% of the US population is atheist they're going to be a minority in anything if you look at raw numbers. You're dumb as fuck.

The sad state of humanity is that the average person buys into a package of beliefs. Currently being an anti-white feminist is packaged with being non-religious or anti-religious. There is even a hilarious abomination called "atheism+".

>70% of jews voted for Hillary
>70% of atheists voted Hillary

my neurons are in overdrive right now due to the amount of thinking I am currently doing

Why don't non-believers vote for a party that where faith is a mainstream part of the policy? It's a mystery.

lmao are you really that stupid?

you said yourself that atheists are a minority of liberals. meanwhile your main argument of the thread is that its atheist that is responsible for liberalism. How can atheism be responsible for liberalism if the majority of liberals are Christian you dumb faggot

>atheists are a small minority of liberals
Because there are less of them...
Explain why you would expect atheists to be the majority of liberals when they only make up 10% of the total population please.

>atheism+

Whats that?

Trump isn't exactly the anti-Jew option though if we're honest with ourselves for a second.

so are you saying that a 10% of atheist liberals are brainwashing the rest 90% religious liberals?
they must be really smart :^)

Lot of them are Nonwhite Copts and recent immigrants

>meanwhile your main argument of the thread is that its atheist that is responsible for liberalism
No it isn't you fucking moron. It's that atheists are more susceptible to liberal brainwashing. As evidenced by the fact that atheists are overwhelmingly liberal. You are literally fucking retarded, get your downs syndrome ass out of here

I didnt realize we had so many, I was mainly thinking greeks and russians since that what we have around here

Fedora tipper reporting in.

Would never vote hillary in a million years. Not liberal.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEgt-QqT-EY

and who brainwashed those atheists to liberalism? christian liberals? :^)

Jewish is an ethnicity also.

Jews

Why where Jews in the position to do so?

I dunno man, it's not like they control literally all the media in the US :^)

>and who brainwashed those atheists to liberalism? christian liberals?

Yes, did you not read a single fucking thing I posted. Why are you ignoring it you fucker.

Oh shit. Check mate.

evangelicals literally believe jews are the chosen people and constantly donate to israel, and they on the top of your chart

really makes u think...

How come they do that in a country that's supposed to be fairly Christian?

I mean, I find it odd that the country with "one nation under god" in its pledge would find itself swarming with more Jews than you'd find in the jewish holy land.

So the Jews controlling liberals essentially?

How did we get back to the same route problem? Sigh

Nigger if you want to play the "who is more degenerate" game Atheists lose this 99 times out of 100.

Atheism stripped away the mind-shield which the old religions instilled in people and neglected to enact a new one, which left the spiritually dispossessed mentally susceptible to alternative cults' brainwashing. It's really sad to see euphoric fedoras bash christianity and then act like cuckold apologists for islam; it proves just how WEAK their atheism truly was.

Luckily for me I have over 9000 operating thetans inside my spirit-body as this VERY MOMENT, protecting me from enslavement to the galactic IRS agent XEN(JEW)U and his abrahamic cults and the myriad false prophets who try to STEAL MY SLACK and deny me Nirvana.

>maybe if I make up numbers I'll sound more credible
No you don't.

I thought Iceland was the most atheist nation?

There is a clear distinction. There is no manual for atheism. The manual for christianity tells you to love your enemies.

>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Also pic related
>who cares if europe turns negroid as long as the niggers are christian

The weakness of atheism is that it doesn't provide any alternatives and this is were (((20th century post-modernism))) steps in.

>lack of a moral code makes someone easier to program
>this means its atheisms fault

>not being based agnostic

Most people who are atheists are just following trends, but there are others who actually think for themselves.

Many good secular ideologies were swept away by the 1960s. Auguste Comte who essentially invented sociology was a strict empiricist. By the 1960s, anti-scientific violently anti-white and anti-western post-modernism became the loudest movement (the Frankfrurt school is not a meme).

I feel bad for the republicans having so many mormons on their side.

>So the Jews controlling liberals essentially?
I think Sup Forums should become more aware of Herbert Marcuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2N5-_X64gM

It's easier to brainwash those not already brainwashed.
Which makes more secular countries with a fading cultural outline more susceptible to change.
That is why islam in particular is very prominent in Europe, it takes no shit and has alot of dedicated followers that can't and won't question the word of Allah.

exactly the opposite
its easier to brainwash someone already brainwashed

its very small leap to go from believing a jew god to believing an arab god

if one jew religion failed to brainwash you the second one will most likely fail too

highest percentage of conversions are from one religion to another

I'll have to read up that stuff.
Nice getting a new answer atleast (:

I can't believe that picture. The retardation of some people. I said, "Holy shit!" out loud.

Africans are his retirement plan. What a fuckin dunce.

OY VEYYYY!

Maps of meaning is fucking awesome. I wish it was compulsory in schools instead of tranny training.

Pretty sure that even the icelandic atheists believe in some form of magic like fairies or some shit.