Gas stations with lights in windows are muslim owned

muslims are buying up all the gas stations and putting led lights around the windows in the southeast US. not sure about other places. anyone know what the significance of these lights are?

i did a little research and have found people saying that the lights are a sign to ISIS to show their support and let them know not to attack the store. there are also accounts of these gas stations giving less gas than the pump says, and sending the money home to isis. they will also buy the gas stations at a high markup

these businesses are also allowed to operate tax free for seven years and right before the time is up they will "sell" the store to a family member to avoid paying taxes. a politician in alabama came out recently asking people to boycott these gas stations:

newser.com/story/216895/dont-shop-at-stores-with-lights-in-windows-ala-rep.html

is there anything that can be done about this? is this happening in you guy's states? i know for sure it is happening in MS, LA, and AL. my dad seems to think something sinister is going on with the lights and after reading this

archive.is/qVT8o

i'm wondering if these gas stations could be related

Other urls found in this thread:

patriotnewswire.com/american-isis-supporters-are-doing-this-for-safety-as-isis-prepares-to-attack-the-u-s/
aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=590020&page=1
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1731796_white_led_lights_around_door_and_windows_of_convenience_stores__.html
vid.me/64tH
vid.me/Fade
vid.me/d7Fd
vid.me/4RMz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we see an example of what the lights look like?

this is from a gas station in LA i think. source:

patriotnewswire.com/american-isis-supporters-are-doing-this-for-safety-as-isis-prepares-to-attack-the-u-s/

I'd like to see a picture. Pls

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

Fuck, this is bad

That's blue lights around the window and an open sign in the window

Not sure what you mean I don't see it

aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=590020&page=1

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1731796_white_led_lights_around_door_and_windows_of_convenience_stores__.html

here are some more people from the southeast US discussing it. my dad mentioned it to me maybe a month ago so I started paying attention and every single gas station that i've gone in with lights has been run by muslims. one time my dad went in one of the stations with lights around the windows and there was a white guy behind the counter and he asked him if it was run by muslims and the guy said yes. it for sure means something. gas stations run by whites and blacks never have the lights

>compounds camps etc

I've heard of them before with other terrorist groups. How are they allowed to set them up in the fucking USA of all places

Blue lights or red lights

OP said red

in my experience they are normally white lights.

>put lights on even though it's not muslim owned
>just pretend it is muslim owned
>muslims wont attack you now

wow that was hard

i dunno man, those kinda just look like lights

This is Obama's America. It would be racist to do anything about it. That and we have white militia compounds in the U.S. At best they watch them, but I imagine it's harder to send in FBI agents to monitor brown people.

Holy fuck I wonder what it is like to live with this level of paranoia.

>is there anything that can be done about this? is this happening in you guy's states?
yes

we can make it illegal for muslims to own stores

NIGGER. It's about not giving your shekels to darkies. If it has lights around it don't fucking shop there.

I doubt the lights are for anti-purge situations. I think it's more to signal for them to shop at their own stores instead of others. Though the anti-purge perk is nice as well.

So basically it's like Passover, they're just signalling to the extremists to go after the go-... I mean Kuffar instead of them

There's a hookah place near me in Tulsa that does exactly this shit, what the fuck.

every single muslim owned gas station or cigar shop in my area has these lights, and every single one owned by any other race doesn't. i didn't even notice it until like 3 different people mentioned it to me and i started paying attention

Deposit ny is nyc reservoir

Can 100% vouch for this.

There are around a dozen in our area. All shit gas stations and hookah joints that are Muslim owned.

That's one thing I was wondering even though I might support most of their ideas: how are the white "terrorist" compounds allowed to still exist? These are the ones you always hear about some "neo Nazi" group has a compound

what about bro tier sikhs and hindus

which state are you from? i'm in NE mississippi

>arabs, famed for their tacky as fuck sense of home design
>they're putting tacky shit on display because of some agenda
They think it's showy and lets people know they're open. Don't be dense.

does your worldly and highly cultured father know the difference between muslims and indians?

SE Georgia.

>let them know not to attack the store
why would they attack a gas station? Theres never crowds of people, its a very low yield target.

They're literally just decorating their store you fuckheads

Fuel, shit-for-brains.

Because the Militias in the US are mostly a civilian National Guard and or a resistance group if the Blue Helmets or the Feds start going into Tread on Me mode. They aren't planning attacks.

Oh, okay, well if you say so, I'm glad we got this whole pattern thing put behind us.

Jews do that too.

Some kind of religious thing, just lets everyone in the neighborhood know who all the jews are.

Videos
vid.me/64tH
vid.me/Fade
vid.me/d7Fd
vid.me/4RMz

Just follow the archived link, I don't even care about the window lights, but this is some scary shit we're dealing with.

sure is odd that they all have the same idea for decorating their store across at least 3 or 4 states

why do muslim women always have faces that look like soccer balls?

>how are the white "terrorist" compounds allowed to still exist?
dude we're allowed to have militias.

drawing attension to them selves.
it is the same reason all liquor stores have neon signs every where.
they are using LED since they are cheaper and not as bulky.

Luv 2 be mad about immigrants opening businesses while I'm fumbling for my tendies

Immigrants do this because they have no taste whatsoever and they think being flashy and bright will draw more customers.

do you know how many gas stations there are in the US?

>People will believe this

Are you sure they are Muslims and not pajeets/bro-tiers?

Why do they not have to pay taxes?

>5head

There was one near my work with white LED lights around the door. Owner was some Arab dude (so probably Muslim). They just shut down recently though. I live in GA

This. It's not like gas station is a hugely desirable industry that needs tax breaks.

In my city you only see these in the hood, or areas with a lot of low end clientele. Was right near a hood earlier and even the tax place had these lights. Doubt it's muslim based.

Confirm in Michigan. Muslim owned liquor store down the road does this to keep niggers from stealing. They have bright lights and a big TV with the camera feed displayed prominently. It's because most dune coons buy stores in nignog infested areas.

>I imagine it's harder to send in FBI agents to monitor brown people.
Not at all. A lot of muslims and arabs work for the FBI as agents

probably been kicked around just the same

Well that will help me sleep at night. No wonder all these ragheads keep getting away with doing terrorist shit in the US

Interesting I forgot that

Out of curiosity how does one form a militia in legal terms? Is there a process of registration or can anyone get a group of legal gun owners and declare themselves militia?

I'd be right in saying you couldn't legally put together a group dedicated to jihad and call it militia right?

I personally find LEDs, when used right, aesthetic as fuck and would personally line my windows with them, to attract people and add extra flare.

You should make a judgement call on who works there, rather than just "Lights",

Muslims are stockpiling smoke producing materials, better report them to the FBI

What could go wrong :^)

my dad asked the ones in our town where they were from and if i remember correctly they were all from pakistan

where are you from? it does seem muslim based at least in the southeast. alan harper was calling for a boycott on them awhile back in alabama

Weren't there Muslim police in Rotterham or some other British city covering up the child grooming?

Louisville, Kentucky. I don't know about the Muslim connection but i do notice the hood/crime rate/black people connection. Literally if you travel from east to west in my city once you hit the central part you'll start to see these lights everywhere. We don't have much of a muslim population here, and the ones that do live here arent very concentrated in one area. I'll start going into the lit up ones more often, but I live in the more suburban white part of town so they are rare here.

>they were all from pakistan
It's your duty to shart in their mart.

This seems like one of those forwarded email style hoaxes that you saw in the early days of the internet.

Like "don't flash your beams at cars with their lights off, or you'll get killed by bikies", or "there is a nationwide boycott of gas stations on this day".

Those sort of old, timey email chains from the late 90's/early 2000's, back when it was harder to check facts

This story came about on december 1st, when people start putting up lights everywhere.
And most gas stations have a brown person behind the counter. So statistically, it you would encounter a gas station with lights in the window and a brown person behind the counter. Which makes it seem more credible.

It seems to me like this is the kind of hoax which would have done extremely well if it only came out 15 years earlier

>tfw only girl i've ever loved was indian
>missed my chance in high school because autism even though we were good friends
>she even ended up moving to the same town/uni but it's too late now

send help (or more nice indian girls)

>Those sort of old, timey email chains from the late 90's/early 2000's, back when it was harder to check facts

Member when Snopes was a useful tool for people, not politicians?

It's even harder to check facts now because now there are no facts, only convincing opinions.

Yeah, I remember browsing snopes in the school library. Great timekiller.

I'm not surprised the site turned into something unrecognizable to keep up with the times.

Oh well.
This story took me back.

It's the """"post fact era"""" nao

>post fact era

excuse me, keep your hatefacts away from me, it's the era of love and tobleronance

Seems like a bad idea to do this in the south tbqh.

why are they ALWAYS on the phone and what is so important they have to talk for hours on end

you know exactly what they're doing

live in northeast GA, can confirm I've seen both identical and very similar light configurations at gas stations. most of the non QT/Racetrac stations around here are, in fact, owned by brown folk originating from abroad. no large secret, along with our lodging facilities

but i've seen these sorts of configuration on bonified poo-in-loo hindu shops where i talk to/get to know the families that run them too, just the same as on the ones of dubious uni-brow'd origin that i don't know for shit

it wouldn't surprise me if the company that puts out this particular style in the southeast US has really low prices; if there's one thing that i've learned about working for and around these types myself, its that they tend to be pretty fucking cheap and pretty tacky when it comes to things like that

more concerning to me is the very existence of gub'mint programs making it quite difficult for a non-immigrant to obtain and run a profitable operation in this area. gub'mint's picking winners and losers there with what OP described

can't say its some nutty "hey don't shoot up this pakishop because we are jihadi sympthizers, in'shallah" style conspiracy though desu

>there doors

this just sounds like one of those "an asian guy dropped his wallet, i gave it back, he told me not to come to the mall tomorrow" stories

this sounds fake as fuck
most gas stations are not owned by muslims, they just work the counter

>there doors

Sounds legit.

Every gas station has windows with lights inside the windows wtf does this mean

Do you people just have dark gas stations with only outdoor lights wtf?

Are southerners really this dumb?

i think this is referring specifically to the chintzy style of LED light bars fitted snug with the front glass doors like in that 2nd picture

there exist folk in nearly any region that would jump to organized conspiracy to support terror or other unsavory activities as a conclusion when they see this shit everywhere

and yeah, these types are a bit too dense to realize that the common denominator is that pakistani/indian gas station/tobacco shop owners have the same tacky taste and tendency to buy cheap decorative shit

i do love it here though, no doubt

Top kek pajeet, we'll keep sharting y'all keep dekebabing

tonight i bought some gas. it was more expensive than i'm used to paying so i only bought a couple of gallons until I could get to another station. The gas was about 50 cents higher per gallon than normal. When I was filling up I could hear the gas moving through the hose..there wasn't much gas going into the car.
When I got in the car it showed I'd only added 10 miles to my range when normally it would be about 22.

I mean I want to look out for stuff like this but LED lights inside gas station windows?

THANKS GUYS ILL LOOK FOR THE BAGS OF CHIPS BEING SOLD IN THERE TOO

Well the arab FBI agents are used for muslim and arab related things like terror attacks, talking to community about events to gather intel etc. Most are straight up cool dudes and love the country imo some probably do not though.

They speak arabic and look arabic it's a good way to fight terrorists around the world

Also that UK child grooming thing was the police not wanting to do anything because they would be labeled racist

>was the police not wanting to do anything because they would be labeled racist

More like it was because police officials were renting out the twelvie prostitutes from the Muslims using inaction as payment

Yep around ks/MO border.

I don't get it. The gas stations owe them muslims?

> terrorists in security is good way fight terrorism
Lol k muhammad

This too

The faggot who made this pic needs to learn to fucking spell.

A while back we had all stores w propane tanks hit. All tanks stolen. Middle eastern men. Other states did within the same couple weeks in multiple states. Also several Muslims going to Walmarts in the middle of the night buying prepaid cellphones by the hundreds.

Is this an attempt to make everyone browsing Sup Forums mark their homes for easier identification and partyvan rides?

LOL man this is fucking retarded.

Driving home from work a few hours ago I saw fucking roach coaches with LED lights...

Loosen up your tinfoil cranium adornments, fucking spastics.

>oh no
>isis supporters are putting led lights in their windows so isis will know they are supporters
>word gets out
>everyone does pic related
Well, that idea is shot to hell, guess they'd better come up with some other dumb ass idea

INFIDELS KNOW. SHUT IT DOWN

when I visited my cousin in paris last year, he told me to wear some little signs to make muslim thugs recognize me and so not rob me.

?

So put some LEDs up on your front door and then lead them down to the basement into the lotion pit

Oh fuck I see these a lot

The muslims have been taking them over in the UK for a while now. I've always thought something fishy was happening.

Seattle: buying convenience stores.
running girls out of the stores and wiring money home.

Alabama here. There was a huge sting of Muslim owned businesses buying EBT cards from niggers and using it to launder money for ISIS.

>SothEast

gives an example of L.A

LA is in the south east

my bad thought refrence was to las angeles