Don't worry Drumpfags, this will only hurt a lot!

Don't worry Drumpfags, this will only hurt a lot!

I can't wait for inauguration. I shouldn't be sharing this information, but you losers aren't a concern to the people up top so I don't mind.

We have so many protests lined up for Trump's inauguration. We're busing in people from all over. Mexicans who would be deported under a Trump presidency. Beloved African Americans who would be shot by police under a Trump presidency. Women who would lose the basic human right to an abortion, something people have done for hundreds of years. Homosexuals who would lose marriage rights, people of a non-conforming gender who won't be recognized.

And, when the voices of these tens of thousands of people are heard, I am convinced that Trump simply won't be allowed to take the oath. Now...

SAY IT WITH ME.

S H E F U C K I N G L O S T H A H A H A
H
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
O
S
T

H
A
H
A
H
A

AND STAY DOWN KEK

MADAM

You Gotta GO BACK Sowwy :((

Y-yeah y-y-you D-d-d-drumptards a-a-are g-gonna
g-g-g-get i-i-it!!

Salty that HRC won the popular vote, Drumpy?

She truly is a woman of THE PEOPLE

Ok I'll say it with ya:

HILLARY FOR PRISON!!!

The Muslim people.

Reminder hillary took the time to debate if a cartoon frog was a symbol of racism and hate

S H E S T I L L FUCKING LOST H A H A
H
E

S
T
I
L
L

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
O
S
T

H
A
H
A

And the African American people, and the Homosexual people, and the women and children. While Trump is a person for the racist, homophobic, zenophobic, white trash trucker scum.

I know I know what side I'd rather be on.

Thank god we aren't a democracy.

So you're getting all the illegals and niggers and non-subservient women together in one place on the very day that Meme Magic will be proved real? And your plan is to not have them all be mass executed or deported? Good luck.

The white side? We never lose.

The Hillary Pepes are fucking hilarious because they're so poorly made. My favorite is the 'This Be Hilldog County' one because it can't even get the stereotypical speech right. 'Safe-space for Drumpfy' is also golden.

At the end of the day, I feel sorry for CTR. Completely ineffectual and utterly outclassed by a bunch of autistic shitposters on an anime website who do it for free. Sad!

Seems as good a time as any to notify ICE.

Sore loser

Serioufuckingsly

>Beloved African Americans who would be shot by the police under a Trump presidency.

So? That's all been happening to them anyway under an Obama presidency.

Mfw I'm 100% Mexican by ancestry and I voted for Trump.

I can deal with racism. I've dealt with it my whole life. I can't deal with Hillary leading us into a war with Russia.

Niggers will end up killing their own off in the next few decades. A virus will be developed to sterilize all niggers, and only niggers..., meanwhile they will continue killing one another until the last one is gone.

I'll be there. Going to be funny seeing all those people in a pool of their own blood. I might die of laughter tbqhfamaladingdong. Secret service, police, and anyone else involved aren't going to put up with any of your faggy shit.

Another round of tears? Cool!!!

Hillary wanted peace with Russia, are you kidding me? Trump is the one who wants more nukes to nuke Russia and China with.

Don't be racist on my post idiot. I won't reply to you.

Jew Nigger

It will be beautiful to see them all cry as he is sworn in.

Grape Kool aid is the delivery mechanism of choice.

>Hillary wanted peace with Russia

Lost, nothing else matters. In 10 years she'll be trivia, nobody remembers who lost.

You're just embarrassing yourselves at this point

Please do not bully

Oh, people no one care about.

Very nice.

Cant wait for the chimpout and subsequent ethnic cleansing that will stop them. All liberals get gassed with their minority pets.

So let me get this straight, your going to protest about how a guy is doing his job when he hasnt even got his job officially or carried out any tasks associated with the job. The only thing you can really complain about is that he won your election meaning there was more people in america less stupid than you.

Carry on. Good Luck

>Don't be racist on my post idiot. I won't reply to you.
kek Sup Forums is difficult for you isn't it?

>Salty that HRC won the popular vote, Drumpy?

No, why would I be?

Presidential elections use the Electoral College, and have for over a century. Didn't you know this?

We're a republic of states, not one big federalized country.

right on!

> Women who would lose the basic human right to an abortion
K, I don't remember when Trump said he was going to overturn Roe V. Wade
>Homosexuals who would lose marriage rights
I don't remember when Trump said he was going to overturn a law for no reason
>African Americans who would be shot by police under a Trump presidency.
Like Obama has let no Blacks in the US killed by Police Officers
> I am convinced that Trump simply won't be allowed to take the oath.
And just because YOU say that someone isn't going to do something doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. That's how Trump won in the first place.
ALL OF YOUR POINTS ARE SO RETARDED I AM LOSING BRAIN CELLS
And fuck off back to Tumblr with all the other self-Conscious liberal whales that populate that shithole

Shillaryposting never fails to make me laugh.

Nice lure, where did you get it at? The lakes are all frozen up here so I have to ice fish now.

I am literally going to report you. This could kill people. I reported you on here and I am going to call my police department to get a trace on you.

what will happen to these threads after the 20th?
im gonna miss them, they always make me laugh

> Salty that HRC won the popular vote, Drumpy?
I'm surprised this is a meme

cute

fuggg DDD;

I honestly doubt they'll go anywhere. It'll be a fun 8 years

CUNT
C
U
N
T

>Nice lure, where did you get it at? The lakes are all frozen up here so I have to ice fish now.

That is a Rat-L Trap. Extra Rat for those DemocRats.

i enjoy your trump-esk usage of a single word sentence at the end of your post followed by an exclamation mark. great!

t. a person shitposting on anime website for free

>tfw to intelligent too win the presidency

I forgot. Trump's inauguration will be hilarious.

so...4th time's a charm then?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DRUPF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

POPULAR VOTE

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD:

nice pasta but that is not happening m8

"Hillary wanted peace with Russia"

Fucking lol.

Also, notice how you call someone else a racist but can't play that card on me huh?

>mfw a white liberal virtue signals me telling me how much they hate Trump and I support your people blah blah blah and I tell them I voted for him.

Fuck off shill, it'll be an inauguration that you wouldn't even think of

lol thank you for your informative post kek.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Hi CTR

babies first b8

it's spelled xenophobic ..... at least try 0/10 (you)

> We're busing people in from all over.

Typical.

> Mexicans who would be deported under a Trump presidency.

WILL BE

You're betraying your own kind in the hopes that you won't be send to the death camps. Like a person of Jewish descent who voted for Hitler.

>what will happen to these threads after the 20th?

I'm guessing around mid-February they'll start with the "impeach him!" nonsense.

And knowing liberals, who NEVER learn from their mistakes, or the past, they'll try to impeach Trump for a hundred different things that Obama also did, and was praised for.

I wish america had a new civil war.
Anyway it will turn into 3rd world shithole, sooner or later, but I want to see this in my life.

hillary engaged in seriously 1984 orwellian tactics when she claimed that a FUCKING FROG MEME made you a racist piece of shit. considering im not racist she put me at risk by stating that i was, simply because i had a pic of a stupid frog saved on my computer and that i wasnt "with her". thats why i voted against her. dont fuck with my pepe and dont fuck with my american free speech.

Reminder hillary took the time to debate
if a cartoon frog
was a symbol of racism and hate
-- by user, age 7

bikers for trump are going to stop all the protests anyways

I like going on Sup Forums for the serious, thoughtful political discussions. It really broadens my horizons.

top kek mate

Voices of tens of thousands in a country of 300+million...
>stop being a fag and trying to destroy your own country dipshit.
You assholes are so blind you can't even recognize an invasion of your own country and culture, let alone even discuss that fact or even worse take action to prevent your own destruction.
You instead organize events to actually speed up your own country's demise and then come here shouting this fact like it's some sort of virtue?
Your fucked and delusional

>people of a non-conforming gender who won't be recognized.

do people still fall for these threads?
sage

Holy shit, you've made these threads before, fuck off you retarded kike. No one here cares about what you have to say, and nothing will change that the one you look up too is literally the biggest loser in modern history. Do everyone here a favor and off yourself faggot. We're all sick off you.

This 100%

>implying I'm not making these for free (You)'s

>implying that you don't live for your regularly scheduled kikeposts
Please, go outside sometime

I knew it wasn't just CTR posting this bullshit here. You fuckers get a kick out of it.

>Trump is Pro LGBTQ Rights
>Trump is Pro Gay Marriage
>Trump is Pro Abortion, but wants to defund Planned Parent Hood - and let it be funded by private doners
>Trump was a Liberal and still holds mainly Liberal values
>Trump is Pro Medical Marijuana
>Trump is for equality with all Americans
>Trump is for equal pay, as long as you do equal the job
>Trump is against sanctions and regulations by the Government on small and large American business
>Trump is for growing Americas economy and Jobs
>Trump is for Yuge Tax cuts for all Classes
>Trump is removing people who can be bribed from positions of power, and replacing them with people who cannot be bribed
>Trump had the first Woman to run a successful presidential campaign

Say it with me, Donald J. Trump is literally the best Republican a liberal could hope for, yet you guys are constantly shitting on him.

What do you want? Mike "Shock the Gay out of you" Pence to take office instead?

Oh and Liberals everywhere enjoyed the Apprentice and never once boycotted it, or any of Trumps establishments before the Election, he was never once called Racist or a Bigot publicly, and still there is no Valid proof that he is - but there is no doubt he was a womanizer before (He may still be) but need I say Bill Clinton to you?

WTF Is wrong with you shit-for-brain liberals? You have the Best fucking Candidate, get over yourself.; You dodged a bullet you could have ended up with a Candidate who can be bought, has been bought, and is involved with dozens of scandals - including Murders.

Thank God I miss these posts.

Yes, yes... Let the salt flow through you!

You see this? Where is your "Super Predator" Loser Candidate who fights for her states confederate and racist flag day?

>drumpftards actually believe he'll be sworn in

top lmao