What is your excuse?

What is your excuse for being uneducated or having a worthless degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classe_préparatoire_aux_grandes_écoles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brown eyes
>White

Try harder

Any degree I can get in my country is worthless elsewhere.

why are you posting a 14 year old girl

I didn't know what to pick so I settled

You don't HAVE to masturbate to any female you see

Nepotism.

I have a Ph.D. in Microbiology. I don't need an excuse.

clearly you dont understand the internet

>I didn't know what to pick so I settled on palestinian land
ftfy

>political science
>communication studies
I used to be a bernfag but now I took the redpill and can't go back. Wondering if law school or military is better option for post school plans. any tips, anons?

>worthless degree
>France

Don't you nigger go to university to be a car mechanic? You're all worthless

>£9k intuition per year fee.

Plus I knew a guy who had a master's degree in a specific type of brain surgery and waiting tables in a coffee shop was the best job he could find 5 years after graduating. Yeah no how about I don't get into debt.

My mom said I could be anything I wanted to be.

I m bad at math. I wanted to pick engineer , but i knew my math skills were not top tier

I think there is a misconception about the point of this thread.

It is not for you to blog post about your redpill or the directions for your pathetic life.

You post your "excuse" and then you fuck off.

You don't know anything about the French schooling system, pretty strange considering the amount of Swiss students coming into France's higher education.

University is not the top tier, not at all. The students contemplating worthy studies first enrol to two intense years in preparatory classes ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classe_préparatoire_aux_grandes_écoles ).

After these two years, at undergraduate level they have to pass a nationwide test. The final ranking, based on oral and written exams will be the basis for selection and admission to a "Grande école".

Ultimately the students graduating from a Grande école is likely to have invaluable skill for companies worldwide. Students often have exchange programs and double degrees with the most prestigious American universities.

>tl;dr mfw a swiss tried to badmouth French education

Im doing culture studies at uni so Im to become knowledgeable on Western culture and its history, art, literature and philosophy.

Not sure what's next, I'm from a lower-classed blue-collared background and nobody in my family made university.

because computers pay well and if you know your shit then people don't give a fuck if you're an art school drop out.

6 figures for doing my hobby all day, for 10+ years now.

Marry me pls

>implying any career paths currently available are actually going to exist in 10 years
>implying I can go back to uni at 27 and study to become an engineer or computer fag

yeah cool I can't wait to go through 5 years of shit I don't want to do only to be told at the end of it, we don't need you, but pls pay debts

Im studying CS and should graduate this year.
College did set me straight, I didn't think I had much going for me before, but I've taken my work very seriously and I have a good job lined up.

>PHD in math
>any job I want
>300k starting

i'm irish

kek

Does my undergraduate law degree count as being worthless? Law is an undergraduate degree in the UK, as opposed to postgrad in the US

>tfw no gf

what does that get you in the UK? Can you become a lawyer?

gr8 b8

Afterwards you can progress onto the legal practice course/bar professional training course without having to go through the bullshit of doing the graduate diploma in law, a course for graduates who didn't study law at undergraduate but want to become lawyers. It takes a year and is expensive.

So it doesn't allow you to start practicing right after graduating, but saves you time if you do want to practice. The LPC/BPTC takes a year, after which you can start practicing as a trainee solicitor/barrister

So is it worthless?

FUCK YOU is my excuse.

Doesn't sound like it
Are you going to practice law then?

I have the IT certifications. This is a pretty one.

Recommended.

> IT certifications
> not real world experience

no certs, network engineer
get on my level

I think I probably will, but I might go into investment banking, or possibly academia.

The way that I view a UK law degree is that it's just like any other degree except it comes with extra benefits and bonuses of being a shortcut into legal practice and extra prestige.

How do you think a law degree sizes up with various STEM degrees?

PhD in Wendys studies. 9in cock... You know the rest.

Go to university and rack up a tonne of debt, instead of learning useful skills on your own. Be a good goy and spend 4-8 years after high school paying for the privilage of an entry level job that doesn't exist.

Sell your limited time on earth to mr goldbreath for a few shekels while he laughs at you

advantage of not being an indian (where 95% of your skills are sourced from)

I wouldn't guess there's that much overlap.
My dept. head taught at Glasgow for awhile and gave the impression that the CS degree there is pretty similar to something here. The STEM meme bothers me because they're all very different fields and while they at least should develop critical thinking skills each field spends the majority of their time in something very specific.

It would hard to imagine someone with a law degree here taking a software engineer position.

I'm well on my way to having a Six Figure career as a Safety Manager, for a construction company never saw the need for a college degree.

breh what certs did you get, where, and how?

serious question as I am thinking about getting those + certs but not sure if worth it

I just want a stable corporate job that pays well enough

>>Wendys safety officer. Big man big dick division

>It would hard to imagine someone with a law degree here taking a software engineer position.

Oh I don't mean how well does law fair against STEM when they're vying for the same jobs, I mean in terms of prestige, difficulty, etc. The STEM meme has me bummed out and I'm constantly doubting myself about whether I should have studied law or go back and study STEM.

Network engineer certifications are fucking useless networks have been running themselves for a decade.

>tfw too intelligent to get a useless degree but too stupid and lazy to get a useful one

how do you get into this

In my personal opinion, Network+ is the most important of the basic certs. Every interview I've ever had asked many questions that involved networking and you cant exactly BS your way through it opposed to getting asked to troubleshoot a monitor not working. If you're interested in network security, Network+ is infinitely more important than any of the Security+ certs.

i repair vending machines for coca cola

Oh. Well I think they're probably similar though some have a higher view of a law degree because law is maybe seen as more mystic to the public.

Though it largely depends on how you apply your degree.

Nice flag. How is it in Bhutan?

>Falling for the degree jew

French school systems is one of the worst worldwide, they dont even teach english, if you can speak english as french you are highly educated.
Their school system is so fucking bad it doesnt even get included in the statistics, its even behind Congo-tier education.

My parents wanted me to fulfill their dreams of going to university.

i study general medicine abroad but damn, i would never do it again.

I would go for plumbing job or photovoltaic heaters job or builder of pools.

meh

Dutch people oppress me, I can't get into school and other organizations deny me as well. I rather move to a different country at this point if I ever want to get an education.

Parents both got badass masters shit and taught forever. My English degree is following in their legacy.

>mfw criminal justice degree

I LITERALLY cannot hold all these jobs.

favorite classes were US History and US Gov and Politics. decided to study political science.
>worked hard studying for LSAT.
>got into top tier law school
>dumbest person in my classes
>don't want to admit I can't handle the course material to family
>thoughts of suicide.

and you don't HAVE to mutilate the genitals of your children

I have a degree in english with a minor in philosophy.

Was gonna go into law, but I think I might just inherit my family's business.

Idk senpai. Life's tough when you've got all of these options.

Can you actually not handle the material or are you just saying that because at face value, other students seem smarter than you and you assume they're handling it better?

I'm not smart and don't learn well

>mfw I fell for the STEM meme

Stop using the word 'engineer' so freely you fucking retards.

>I'm an interaction engineer
>I'm a sales engineer
>I'm a toilet cleaning engineer
>I'm a fucking cash-exchange-for-goods engineer

kys yourself loser

Define uneducated

having a job is just better if you don't have rich parents.

Exactly. Computers have nothing to do with engines. Fucking losers.

I went to trade school so that the University Jew got a lot of my money instead of getting all of it.

Cannot do Calculus, the bane of all the uneducated out there.

whats her name again? i dont mean the meme to start a bunch of names, i mean 4 real senpai. its like natalya or something?

I don't understand how people can come out of STEM and not have a decent job at the end.

What, did no one tell you that you have to intern and shit during your summers off? Or did you just sit around smoking weed all day? It's totally possible to get out of a STEM program and not have job prospects, but it's not the fault of the program you were in. It's because:

1. You probably suck-ass at networking (ie, making friends you stupid autist). Getting a job in any field isn't only about what you know. It's about who you know too.

2. Everyone bitches about entry level positions needing '2-3 years of experience'. That's because modern employers expect that you were doing something with your time off other than sitting around shitposting on Sup Forums.

3. Not everything in 'STEM' is going to have great job prospects. And not everything in 'STEM' is particularly scientific, see: psychology, political 'science', anthropology, etc etc etc.

You're probably a loser faggot with a psych degree who sat around all summer smoking weed with his buddies, while pulling C's at a substandard university. Your 'STEM' degree is nothing but a glorified arts degree.

Rene Descartes had some fucking beady eyes

Not finished high school

I picked up a trade that is actually recession proof. If anything, recession helps me. It is also something I could do even if I were in a wheelchair, so I can do it till the day I die.

check your privilege m8

i immigrated from India to Canada because there was no work in my field (i am a plumber)

France not being good (or not featuring at all) in those rankings is NOT at all the manifestation of the purported (mostly ignorant and/or uneducated foreigners like you) lack of quality in its higher education system.
French expertise is sought after.

Pic related is you when an engineer in France makes more than an engineer in Germany.

Checked

>that you have to intern and shit during your summers off?

You mean the 4 weeks when I had to pass 5 exams? Yeah, really great time period for an internship ...

I didn't know how much easier it is to sit down for a few hours a day in a classroom and then sit down at home and do some paperwork compared to factory work for 8 hours.

And/or faggots didn't tell me that I really shouldn't have went to college. I mean, God damn it. I was a D+ to C student.

note to self: katya

No female sexual interest growing up so no incentive, found vidya instead.

I'm a writer, I'll be just fine.

>mudeyes
>anything but mud tier

She's in her 20s

LEAF, he lives in Germany, where literally EVERYONE is expected to graduate with a STEM degree. Look up supply and demand.

Studying religious studies.

I don't really have an excuse. I unfortunately have no interest in anything useful (so beta studies) so I'm studying something I have an interest in. Hopefully through hard work I can get a job as a researcher or something. Benefit of my useless social degree is that hardly anyone studies it.

where did you study big boy? Got a CCP school anuou act smug about it? It's always the retards who barely managed to complete prépa that shit on others.

t. Centralien

More?

nvm

>engineer
>top-tier math skills

???

my degree may be worthless but at least I educated myself on economics/finances

that's worth more than being a proficient wageslave

English and marketing double majoroom.
My only excuse is that I'm retarded.

This is the same girl.

With her Asian boyfriend