Dear Americans

Dear Americans,

What exactly would happen if Trump wins president? What will change? I remember that South Park episode where Baracko Bama had win president but nothing really changes in daily life.

So what will make changing in daily life when Trump wins president? Will America suddenly get alot of racist laws?

Probably nothing. I just voted for him for the triggering. And on that level, he's already my favorite president.

>if

so nothing will happen?

then why is all the trump threads?

if?

Who knows? I hope so though.

Barack won and nothing changed because while he was President, the House and Senate were not always under Democratic control. Most of the time they only controlled the Senate.

He still was able to get his agenda through in some places, but it's not anything to call a legacy.

Trump stands to get a lot more of his agenda done because the Republicans now control the House and Senate combined.

There's also the facts that Trump has said, even before he stepped into office that he wants to audit the FED and cut spending in the CIA. Honestly, I'll believe it when I see it because those are things no American thought any president would ever touch.

>I remember that South Park episode

Stopped reading right there.

I-I-if-if-if-if-if

Do you have some kind of bad internet or something, because I think this thread was meant to be posted 2 months ago.

Well, there is a good chance he will smooth things over with the Russians, but I predict that at best, he'll be mediocre outside of his take-no-shit attitude.

So long as the lib salt flows, I'm happy.

Obama was just an all talk no action politician so nothing changed

Trump is going to change literally everything.

oh fuck off that looks so delicious and you know it

you'd eat ten of those and not care about the calories

what? its a reference retard

that wouldn't be possible because captcha only works for like a minute or so

Are you g going to eat that?

haha no i wouldn't be able to finish that, i just googled "most american picture ever" xd

I have one of these before bed every night

would seem very unhealthy

Quite a bit I think

He's a big yank

for you

As much as I wanna say I want one of those, the fries and pizza look totally plebeian Teir.

He will probably be JFKed for calling out the CIA and auditing the fed