Well Sup Forums

What do you have to say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3mC2wl_W1c
youtube.com/watch?v=V33WC0q1PTQ&t=933s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a fuck. Trump is your president.

This. Hail victory.

If Hillary won, we'd obviously say Saudia Arabia swayed this election by funding her.

That country that sent people who blew shit up here.

A, There's no proof Russia did anything.
B, Even given that they had, all they did was expose corruption in the Democratic party.
These are really the only two points you'd ever need to shoot down a two-bit twitterstar fuckhead dumb enough to buy the narrative

Two words.
NO
PROOF

So, what did Iran ever do to the US or anyone for that matter. They haven't started a war the last century.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>our election
>is a sandnigger

Not, he's Floorshitter.

Nothing . It s the jews fault .

Praise kek

John McCain got a keylogger installed on his laptop and no one gave a fuck. Podesta falls for a basic phishing scheme and the Democrats want to start WWIII.

CIA is full of shit nothing new.

The intel community will be recanting their lies in about 12 days when Don takes office.

Friendly reminder Obama sent people funded with tax money to actively campaign against Netanyahu in Israel during their elections.
Hypocritical pieces of shit.

imagine a MSM that doesn't push conspiracy theories

Every western government more or less 'swayed the election' or at least attempted to with their condemnations of Trump.

Shit they tried to ban him from entering the country here in the UK because he's sooooo wacist

What's more important to remember is that:

>Assange has repeatedly said his source wasn't the Russian government
>The CIA's '''''evidence''''' of hacking is so tenuous it's risible

the liberals threw everything they had at trump, there was nothing left to hide. the democrats have graveyards in their closets.

How about I don't give a fuck about all these hypothetical questions designed to make people feel better about themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=V3mC2wl_W1c

>2017
>Americans still counting voices.

False equivalency faggot.

If Russia and Iran are allies,

fuck hit the wrong button.

if russia and iran are allies, why did they back opposite candidates?

is that the guy from the big bang theory?

that show fucking sucks

what if it was iran that swayed the election for Hillary? what then?

>What do you have to say

>How would you feel if Saudi-
>oh

@106159063
>false equivalency
>hypothetical
>WHERE ARE THE PROOFS?
/thread
stop giving slide threads bumps

wtf im with her now

>MUH SWAYED ELECTIONS
Let's assume it's 100% true that Russia hacked the DNC (I know it isn't but just for the sake of argument):

This is basically the equivalent of people trying to get Deep Throat and Woodward crucified for exposing Watergate instead of giving two shits about Nixon's transgressions. This is how far we've fallen.

Not to mention Israel OPENLY interferes with our elections since forever and nobody gives a fuck.

It depends on how the swaying is done. If that country obtins evidence of the other candidate engaging in illegal activity/cheating, then I would have no problem with it. If it involved any country (including Russia) hacking the voting machines or something (which there is 0 evidence of), then I'd have an issue. It wouldn't be an issue if Clinton wasn't such a corrupt bag of shit.

>What do you have to say
He's brown so his opinion doesn't matter.

>implying there's anything wrong with Iran

Iran is one of the only tolerable Muslim countries.

@106160293
@106160319
@106160280
see @106160249
STOP posting

That the fucking CIA report literally came to the conclusion that RT.com is Russian state-owned and write pro-Russian articles while tweeting "nasty" tweets about Clinton which cost her the election.

Russia hacked the US election via mean tweets.

This is the CIA in 2016. A fucking joke.

imagine if anyone had actually swayed the election? I bet there'd be actual, tangible evidence for such a large accusation.

>Our election
>Kumail Nanjani

Quintessential American name

>Caring about Jews

>imagine how you would feel if Israel had swayed our election instead of Russia

But muh 29 indicators from Russian chatter. Why are you so unreasonably skeptical?

No he's a professional x-files fan. Not kidding there.

>Iran = Persian
>Mussies hate persians

I'm fine with it.

floorshitter = higher tier than sand nigger

Common tactic. Talk to the opposition as if the premise is accepted by both sides.

Russia did not hack the election.

Saudi Arabia did. As did the media. Whatever Russian did or did not do, wasn't even close to evening out all the illegal and immoral shit done by the Democrats.

This. Hail Victory.

Though to be frank I'd be flipping my shit because it would mean Israel's getting nuked before the end of the year.

this is hot

Whilst I've no love for either, I've met decent mussies, mostly doctors. I've never encountered a decent and rational floorshitter. Everyfucking time I get one on the phone in one of those punjabi call centres I hang up. Can't stand them.

>Iran and Russia are allies

lol

Still waiting to see the proof...

"Swayed" election is meaningless. That's the entire big lie. This is all a pathetic rationalization of the fact that their mind-control has clearly worn off. They are chickens running around without their heads, eternally clueless. It's beautiful and we should enjoy the view for as long as possible. Eventually they will fall over and die and the new chickens who oppose you will arise.

Still waiting for proof.

Iran and Russia literally only became allies because Obama united them with America as a common enemy in the Middle East

I don't hate Iran.

Russia not proven to have anything to do with swaying election, Saudi Arabians gave Hillary Clinton millions. I'd rather be allied with Putin than owe the Saudis a favor, fuck weasel.

I love it when a meme comes true

literally the entire world is always working to sway the American political process, because it's a nice shortcut to effecting change in the world
literally everyone. from African dictators to pedo associations to churches to monarchs. EVERYONE
fuck me, even I redpilled a couple Americans because I wanted Trumpelina to win. So?

faggots

I have to say, I love this era where liberal retards have truly become the kookiest conspiracy theorists of all time. It's just awesome watching you all become unhinged.

>Where's the proof?

Um, try those declassified documents proving Russia hacked the election, provided to us by the U.S. government who identified this awful mess in the first place, and...umm...uh...we should trust them....they have a history of properly investigating themselves right?

>russia exposes corruption at the highest levels of one of the largest political parties in our country
>we can now remove corruption and make the system better

literally bro-tier. i hope the rnc emails get leaked next, time to clean house.

stupid paki faggot nigger mad that iran is killing the jihadi groups whos videos he masturbates to

I wish they'd just shut the fuck up about Russia already. No one cares. It's a losing issue. The republicans are going after medicare and social security and getting ready to screw over Americans hard and all the democrats want to talk about is fucking Russia. Those are things people actually care about. It's even worse that their evidence now is that RT talked about corruption in wall street and BLM, and gave airtime to anti-fracking environmentalists. Those are things these so-called "liberals" have pretended to care about for years and now RT are anti-American propagandists for covering it all.

why are these shitskins in the USA?

TRUMP

>How would you feel if Iran had swayed our election instead of Russia?

What do you call this technique? It's like a loaded question, but it's meant to deceive your opponent rather than an audience.

Here's a video of Julian Assange Saying the Russians didn't hack the elections, eat shit lib cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=V33WC0q1PTQ&t=933s