The new bitch

They gonna wear his lining right out. Hope torturing that poor retard was worth it you dumb ape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXufJMXwW1A
google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20170106/little-village/5-people-stabbed-cook-county-jail-fight.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=OXufJMXwW1A

MUH TRANNY NIGGUH

>Implying he wont be protected by all the other nogs in prison.

The dude really looks like a ape. How? Most blacks look weird but not like a ape what the hell.

>Cook County Jail
>Torture people that are famous for beating a Trump voter

You wot m8? Only Rural and Suburban retards voted for Trump. City people voted for Hillary

My exact thoughts. Prison is run by blacks.

You're from the south I take it?

This photo is a solid reminder that black women just look like black men with makeup. If the makeup were a little more realistic, this would be indistinguishable from a black woman.

They'll protect him, in the sense that they protect their property.

You may 'protect' your prostitute when you're a pimp, but you still abuse the FUCK out of them so they know not to fuck with you.

Maybe they'll transfer him to a rural and suburban prison.

Maybe. Because where hes going just finished cleaning up a riot where whites got BTFO.

google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20170106/little-village/5-people-stabbed-cook-county-jail-fight.amp

Haha fucking shoe nice

He's honestly hotter than Ms. Helsinki

When you watch that video, do you seriously see whites? You think those mexicans are fucking white? How does your brain make that bizarre conclusion, when they're all black haired mexicans? What do you look like?

D-do you think you're white?

He'll be protected from guards, AB, and spics.

But without a doubt, he'll be passed around like a basketball from ape to ape.

He's young, not gang-affiliated (or he wouldn't be with BLM), and just plain looks like a bitch. He lives in a hard part of Chicago but doesn't do hard shit. Instead hanging with ugly bitches and picking on retards.

He went viral on the internet but that doesn't get you street-cred in big boy prison. His face won't get beat up, but his ass will.

Jesus. Even our boipucci is better than their women now.

my nigga

and not just once, but over and over again

You delusional m8? The only way blacks will rape him is if Donald Trump himself deposits $2 million in their commissary.

The "rape squad" you think is there wouldnt work for whites, for free

I really hope someone kills this nigger

Are you literally retarded? The niggers in jail will throw him extra commissary for fuckin up a white boy.

faget

Nigga shut the fuck up and go to bed, you are spouting utter nonsense at this point. >not gang affiliated
Motherfucker did you read the article? Have you ever been in Chicago ghettos? Do you understand the implications of him being put in county lock up with thousands of othergang g affiliated persons?

no it isnt. most places are run by mexicans or whites. AB punches well above its weight
also
>percent of US prison population
>white 39%
>black 40%
>hispanic 19%

you, like most others, have been brainwashed by the media. its is not your fault but you do need to learn be skeptical and to question

>media narrative
>prison filled with groids
>prison ran by groids due to superior numbers

this is bullshit, and even where they have superior numbers that still get their shit pushed in becausr they're low iq/high time pref. dominating prison takes charisma/talent/intelligence. Almost everything (contraband) flows through the guards. the guards are majority white. who do you think the guards want to work with, niggers or whites?

based

they will offer him to the AB for favor or contraband. prison is a cold place. they dont want to have to work to protect some fish when that fish is going to inflame the Ayran gangs and draw attacks and brings no benefit to the group. prison populations are extremely practical, this nigs is fucked. he is a bargaining chip at best. at worst the nigs will cold shoulder him.

dead within 2 or 3 years. every white dude is going to be gunning for him, mexicans too more then likely. at least the US mexicans, the illegal and south Americans will probably ignore him due to his anti Trump rhetoric.
mexicans will do it for favor, whites will do it for pride and payback.

Still can't believe this guy downed a whole bottle of 95% everclear in 12 seconds

ab is also allied with mexican mafia against black gangs

he is not gang affiliated. he claims poobear gang but poobear gang came out and disavowed him. he has no hits under his belt, he has no real street cred. he is dead.

guards will be bribed to let AB at him. guards will want to see him dead just as much as AB.

dont forget
>us prison population
>whites 39%
>blacks 40%

AB runs most prisons, followed by the mexicans. the only prisons nigs run are the ones they are the vast majority in, which are not many, contrary to the media narrative.

I like how he looks so smug in his mug shot. Fucking dumbass. All four of those niggers were obviously very jealous of white people. Were they trying to start a revolution by posting that shit on facebook? I don't understand the thought process. When I saw that three of them were 18 my initial thought was hoping they get off with 5 years max, but then I thought back to when I was 18 and realized these are just bad fucking humans. I did some pretty dumb shit when I was there age, but never violence against another person. All 4 of them are grade A niggers.

I think they did it to coincide with the 10-year anniversary of the Knoxville Horror...

He throws it up after the videos you dumb nigger.

From what I've read about 'merican prisons it's unlikely that the white gang will be willing to start a war over this guy and the blacks won't punish him either as they couldn't care less about what he did to that disabled boy because he's a "cracker"

Oh shit! Copy cats! They were the ones who cut that dudes dick off and murdered him. That story came to my mind when I first heard about this one. I didn't realize it was the same date.

It's like a day or two before the anniversary, but I think they were going to rape and kill him on the actual anniversary. Remember, he actually escaped from them when they went to deal with a neighbor who was complaining about the noise.

Hopefully he's "found" dead in the shower from a slip and fall accident.

10/10

Even then, holy shit. His esophagus should be destroyed.