fucking pathetic lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWrI6UInFsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't have shittones of russian meat, brah

Their women did by the end.

i know rite; we beat them with horses but russian trator back knifed us

no hard feelings, mate
we was just tryin' to conquer the world, ok?

Shitty thread you inbred australian

1.*Breaks down*

2. Obsolete by 1942

3. Expensive meme weapon

4. First actual relevant thing on list

5. Another meme

6. Infantry small arms accounted for about 1% of casualties in WW2, a meme once again. Also uber expensive and few produced.

7. Same reason as last one just more cost effective.

8. >Gets sunk by Biplane

9. Wow, a Jeep, nobody else had that piece of advanced equipment.

>cocos

This.
The russikes just jammed all of that tech with their meat and bones.

We should have built emus instead.

These sorts of sliding
>1 post by this ID
threads should be a bannable offense. Then again they're largely bots

Russians barely did anything.

They just sent wave after wave of their colonial people (Ukrainians, Kazakhs, etc) towards the Germans and hoped for a breakthrough.

no fuel

true
based freelanders kill all the hitlers

>Infantry small arms accounted for about 1% of casualties in WW2
It was actually something like 10%, which is actually quite high

Kak tam u'vas situatsiya?

Lets see.

Shit tank.
Shit plane.
Shit rocket.
Shit sub.
Shit gun.
Too late to make a difference shit.
Decent MG.
Shit Ship.
Shit wagon.

This. English prisoner ancestors don't understand that you guys literally threw a gorillion meat shields with the full force of attrition warfare strategy. Russians would probably have a population larger or equal to the US by now if it weren't for WWII. Nice quads though.

Meanwhile..... the soviets had THIS.

Vsyo normal'no
Petushnya dumaet sho Purim vsegda okruzhen KGB, bugaga

Fifty thousand of this by the end of the war.
While production numbers of stuff in the OP pic was close to as much as shown in the OP pic.

Think Germany produced around 30k armoured vehicles of all variants if my memory serves.
You had 50k T34s alone, while Shermans numbered in 40K'ish numbers.

wut
>Shit rocket.
The V2 was the only long-range guided ballistic missile type weapon at the time.

They literally terrorized London with innovation.

HOLY MOTHER OF RARE

maybe next time dont decide to pick a fight with the rest of the world and pick fucking Wops and Tojo's as allies.

>develop cutting edge technology
>get double teamed by an alliance of a zerg rushing nation and another being so far from the theatre of war it can send endless supply to its allies
>get mocked

I shouldn't defend Germs but compared with their size they put up a hell of a fight.

savage

>1,500 Tigers ever made
>V2 was never used
>resources wasted on style (psychological warfare) over substance
>russkies T-40 Zerg rush
>Uni-ball's war on both fronts when he couldn't win on one

>Population 596

Don't make us send in the SASR

rekt

And this is why they lost, plus bad planning.
We had the territory of a couple Frances as the front of our country, so blitzkrieg failed, and had so much resources (excluding few specific stuff we had to import via lend lease) we simply could, and did, outproduce the Germans.

Kek

It was an overexpensive piece of shite Hitler pushed because it was cool. V2 did laughable damage for the cost and plain old artillery outclassed it at everything

>Sunk by a biplane
Bismark was scuttled
Biplane disabled it's steering gear putting it into a spin

Would have won if not for the massive lend-lease, mainly boots for your gazillion troops. to endure the massive winter of 1941 which the Germans couldn't foresee.
They had planned for winter, just not the harshest winter in a 100 years.

rude

Kek vult

They lost because hitler was obsessed with bigger and more powerful machinery instead of more efficient for money and materials

aliens have been here all along influencing world events. even asteroids appear to be suspect now. the aliens always had the ability to prevent them from hitting the earth. why did tunguska happen?

You're a worthless shitbag.

If Hitler had a decent reserve of oil could he have won against USSR?

And your daughters and wives will be the sex slaves of muslim shitskins and niggers when they are the majority within the next 50 years.

That's the circle of life son

they lost because they went against the jews
btw nice quads

According to a guide at the armor museum in Bovington the average T-34s lifeexpectancy if not destroyed in battle was around 8 weeks, ie at that time a signifigant mechanical error of some sort would occur that would take the tank out of action for good.
The Russians just kind of said "hell if it's not destroyed in 8 weeks of fighting we have gotten enough use out of it anyway so it doesn't matter!".

Speaking of tanks, the British are thinking about putting the Leopard2 turret on the Challenger 2 chassie according to the blokes at the Armor Center, could be cool.

Wow cool story, how many countries did they fight against?

Lend-Lease's main use for USSR was getting stuff we critically lacked even before the war, and production of which was limited by, well, war and everything connected with it.
While certainly canned meat, chocolate, cobalt and stuff like that was useful, what we critically lacked were radio stations, radars, cars, chemicals, all of which Lend-Lease fixed more or less.
Essentially with the help of lend-lease we became a normal, not concentrated on 'HURR 9001 TONS OF CHUGUNIUM IN 4 YEARS' country supplies-wise, since you can't really detect a bomber with a shipment of coal.

>zerg on one side
>two greatest industrial powers on Earth, as well as approx. 1/4 of the land on Earth under their control.
>your allies are pastaniggers and Japs who would rather dick around in the Pacific than back you up.

Honestly they never stood a chance.

Not really. It was a doomed war from beginning.
It was either England or USSR, and he tried to do both.

We
Wuz
Kaisers

And yet, it still took 6 years for the whole fucking world to defeat them

The allies own propaganda films told their war weary people that they barely won. The celebrations at home were so euphoric and cherished precisely because they barely won.

The truth is that the German nation and military was superior to all others in both men and equipment and it took the entirety of Europe, America and Russia to stop them and they destroyed all of Europe in the process.

But I digress, all most of you have to do is look in your fucking dicks to see what the outcome of it was.

Would've been 2-3 if we attacked first.

Possibly, but it hinged on more stuff than oil. Capturing Leningrad and Moscow in 1941 would have had a signifigant propaganda impact, as well as freeing up Finnish forces in the north.

Treating the population in occupied Eastern Europe better would have resulted in less partisans and more volunteers to fight the USSR.

Not focusing on Stalingrad itself but rather encircling the city would have been a better option.

Supporting their allies in the south of Russia (Hungary, Romania, Italy) in a better way instead of leaving them on their own, Germany should already have learned this lesson in the Balkans and Africa with the Italians.

In the end it's doubtful that they could have lasted though.

This Germany was retarded had they gone against Russia or west Europe all out they would have won. Instead they opened two fronts like tards and fucked themselves.

Also if Stalin hadn't purged your armies hard core.

They attacked you and everyone else on multiple fronts and you still got your shit kicked in, you lost the most people

just watched this docu on the Tiger 1 last night, and I was thinking if the Germans had decided to build 5,000 more of these beasts instead of spending so much money,material, and manpower building V-2 they would have won the war at least stalemated it

youtube.com/watch?v=GWrI6UInFsI

>plain old artillery outclassed it at everything

Not at range which was the entire point. It was a land to land bombardment from Germany to England. Something thought impossible by the British up until that point. It was definitely a change and had a big impact on morale as well as London's well-being.

>love tonks
>no good tonk game

Shows what Americans know about tanks.
Tanks do not work without fuel, ammo or spare parts.
French learned it kek way back in 1940.

With Nazi steadily losing air superiority since 1943, their logistics were more and more in shambles and no wunderwaffe would've helped.

There were attack preparations on both sides. Stalin on purpose got rid of an old defense lines there, preparing to attack first.
Germany simply did it first.

The giant fucking gun in the middle is useless in mobile war and a waste of material

The battle ship was obsolete by ww2, better to invest in aircraft carriers or the subs

goal of WW2 on axis side was to remove China and UK from superpower status

goal of WW2 on allies side was to remove Japan and Germany from superpower status

brother, I mean more early in the war think late 1943 early 1944, they still had a chance during this time. they had the fuel to keep these beasts running.

Tiger 1 would shit on the T-34 on the steppes

Germans didn't have oil

Literally the only reason they lost

Being in the middle of a continent and in a very resource poor country is not a very good strategic position

>RARE

Infantry weapons only counted for 1 or 10%?

You sure you ain't counting civilian casualties?

>shit tank
Says the country who made the Sherman. A FUCKING BB GUN

>shit rocket
THE only rocket at the time

you were still in the 1900 by this time only one third of the russians even had a weapon.
the shit you got from the murishits safed your ass otherwise you would be all killed
you subhumans had not even a real industry

The Tiger I manual states that they should keep T34s at 500 metres range at all times, since the non-sloped armour of the Tiger I couldn't protect against hits even in the front if it got closer than that.

The Tiger I was impressive up untill sloped armour arrived on the field. It was a piss poor over designed piece of junk for its price.

Include me in the screencap. Hi plebbit! SIEG HEIL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

And you had A FUCKING PEA SHOOTER

> The Germany attacked multiple countries
> They should have attacked Britain or Russia, not both
> Education much

There was not a single fucking reason, why England was in that war in the first place. The people didn't want the war. The king didn't want the war, only Churchill and his (((moneygivers))) were the only one.
Supposedly, out of the fucking blue sky, England suddenly cared about Poland, which was fucked anyway by the russian, who was Englands ally.

Hitler till 1943 thought he can have peace with England, because there was no reason for them to fight Germany.

Hmm I wonder what tanks your shit country used

And now British women are the biggest coalburner whores on the planet.How the world changes...

>The Tiger I manual states that they should keep T34s at 500 metres range at all time

like I said Tiger 1 would shit on the T-34 on the steppes.

they easily picked them off beyond 500 meters more like 1,000 to 1,500 meters.

but I will admit the Panther and Tiger 2 are superior but this was the tank they designed in 1943 and if they had build more than 3,000 of them in a year it would have made a huge difference.

I hate when people disrespect the Sherman. The Sherman was an amazing tank it was able to be mass produced and not only that but had to be able to be easily transported in number across the Atlantic. If we wanted to build some super heavy tank we very well could have but we wouldn't have been able to deploy them in the numbers we where able to during the war. The Sherman preformed well for the job it was designed to do.

we ran out of oil at one point so everything was useless .. with much more oil we would blow them away without any problem

Pretty easy to lose when you fire all your generals, and some of that stuff wasn't developed till the end of the war or not developed at all

You invaded fucking France what did you expect to happen?

Ah lets forget that Americans shouldn't have been supplying you in the first place because it was breaking their supposed "neutrality". Your logistics and communist food supply was so meme tier there was no way you would've won even with your numbers.

quantity is greater then quality in the largest war in human history

sure maybe the Panzer was better one on one but if we can surround it with 5 Shermans who is going to win?

Don't arc up at me cunt

Why don't you look up what france did after WWI to Germany, and you wonder why the frogs got invaded, they are nothing more then military shitposters without their allies. And now looking at france im sure I bet they wish they were still under NatSoc control.

>the allies won
>but they still lost

fucking pathetic lmao

Hitler wanted to destroy communism/judaism and every year when you become 1% more non white you can think of the great archievment you did in WWII

Doesn't this belong on /K/?

It's because there were too many Commies. Germans had a pretty nice K/D, but that doesn't win wars.

Look what Germany did to France during WWI you're surprised that they where pissed at the end of that war and wanted something in return?

China at this time was a dirt poor peasant nation and uk was not even close to a superpower

The Sherman after losing 3 of their tanks.

Churchill was a jew btw

their von sprung deutch technik was no match for the mighty anglo!

you left out all the horses

Danke Dänemark

If the Germany was able to get the Horten Ho 229 up in running, us Brits would have been in serious trouble. This was the first real jet engine on a stealth platform.

Yes massive guns etc were not really going to be effective, when the war was all about resources and supply across a myriad of different climates.

But on a technological scale, you have to think where the Germans were getting their ideas from. Individually every weapon the Nazis invented was superior, the Allies were playing catchup.

The Allies stole all the Nazi scientists during Operation Paperclip at the end of the war. From the V2 came space travel and the moon landing. Those same scientists worked on the Manhatten Project.

Who knows in another timeline we could have easily all been speaking German by now.

Salty krauts detected.

Into the blood refineries with you!

That's Vorsprung durch Technik you toothless, yardie-fellating pooftah.

RARE RARE RARE SAVE THIS WHILE YOU CAN

And now a German-American rules the USA almost absolutely. I would fucking run if I was you niggers. He's going to fucking gas you all.

No i'm not surprised why france we're so butthurt that they couldn't militarily beat Germany in WWI. That does not give them the right to abuse the citizens of Germany after WWI, who were the key to ending Germany's war effort in WWI. And Germany wasn't even the dam aggressor in WWI. But France got what they deserved in WW2 an absolute shaming because they are military cucks. And now they are they are culturally cucked.