youtube.com/watch?v=e8s-fk60LEY
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-10-words-use-your-8203573
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are dumb.
Women are scum.

>nazi, fascist and nigger-hater aren't on the list
hmm.. I might have a chance

Western Women are whores and will do anything to steal from you. Regardless of what they steal: your money, your life, your trust, or your heart (from cheating).

You're better off just ordering a bride from Russia than trying to find a decent girl.

Bitches don't like shy guys and don't want a needy "nice guy". Also almost all these are traits you're suppose to have

Women literally want you to treat them like shit. If you act like you don't give a shit about them, it makes them wet (obviously this doesn't really apply if you're hideous). I don't know if it's the cancerous modern culture that's made them this way or if they have always been like this.

What is the source of this pol?

how can bipedal mammals even compete?

I guess it's because most guys are nice and caring nowadays. And women are bored of that. And they've always wanted the men that other women wanted the most, so if you take the time to be nice to them and treat them as friends, etc, it means you're probably not in high demand and their vaginas dry up.

They are whores, totally western type. Might not be true for Siberia and far east though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE_6n1gp3Vw

why can't we share?

Just rape em

i'm convinced that's all they want. One time a girl said she didn't want to have to sex and as we were both naked and I was grinding her. I was very close to just forcing it but she wasn't wet.

Even mummy...
youtube.com/watch?v=e8s-fk60LEY

I don't see cannibal on there.

Not kidding; you might get some fucked up SJW that likes people completely opposite of her so she can argue all the time. Chances are low.

>tfw naturally quiet, not out of shyness

whatever fuck women and their smalltalk needs

I don't really want to put my face to those words though. I'd probably go to prison

Take this shit to /r9k/

This. Me and my buddies don't need to be talking all the time and can have a perfectly normal relationship. Women need to talk 24/7 or else it's literally hitler.

It's a tale as old as time. Women dont like nice guys until they hit the wall and need a beta provider.

Sup Forums are just bitter beta virgins,upset that women won't fuck them.Most Sup Forums users are also /r9k/ users.

pic related

It's the opposite. Get some experience and slowly you will see things differently. Faggot.

Which words were chosen as the best five to use?

Why would good listener be a negative? Women love to talk. Most of them never shut up. They just want some guy to sit there and listen to their shit.

I met my gf on badoo by promising her to make her 6 aryan babies to the upcoming race war.

Women are not as redpilled as men, but there are total nazies among them.

This
I desire to know more

Yeah but they got beta orbiters for that. Doesn't mean they would date them.

I don't think you know Canada, friend

Sow how do you justify the image in the OP? Women dislike respectful men?

Fucking women is easy. There are 7 billion people on this planet. A whole lot of fucking has been going on.

Why would you want to be any of those if you are a man? Why would a woman want a man to be any of those?

What are the top five?

>BUT SHE WASNT WET
You're doing something wrong senpai

this is the source

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-10-words-use-your-8203573

>six digit salary

We are both living in Paris since our childhood, the only part of France which is not switching fast to FN, and yet I found a few girls that could not bear black people and islam.
Most of the time they were not even afraid of it, but just won't tell it in real life.

Try. At worst you'll get beheaded, but that's a win in your country so nothing to lose.

>They just want some guy to sit there and listen to their shit.

That's just what they say they want.

Seconded

Yeah man why would you want to be respectful? Fuck everyone else and fuck society muh dik.

>t. some beta cu ck

I think it was mostly she didn't find me attractive. I wasn't in shape at the time

>no argument
t. guy who gets chicks to pay his bills and have sex with him

Maybe dont wait until your 27 to settle down then. You're just as bad as women who wait til their 30 to settle down.

I just call them as I see them.

Whatever you say my man.

>dating apps

I'm actually happily married and met her at 15, don't assume something because of a shitpost, you should know better than anyone, Australia.

So much for the mysterious, silent type.

I got my longest-term girlfriend by listening to her troubles on MSN and "being sensitive, not like other guys" in her words. I'm also very quiet and girls always approached me, not the other way around.

I just thought she was a cool person. Good taste in music.

you know you can use the data gathered from online sources such dating apps to draw conclusions that hold true in the real world too?

>Men want 'ambitious' women while girls prefer 'intelligent' boys - and the funny thing is neither sex is looking for someone to make them laugh anymore
nonsense

>post a pic whining about no choices at 27
>someone calls you out on it

d-dont just assume user!

fukin lul

There's a bit of a selection bias when it comes to dating apps, but to an extent yeah.

>Make an incorrect assumption
>Someone calls you out on it

b-b-better shitpost to hide my embarrassment!

fuckin lul

>literally this defensive

Top kek mon ami

Nothing better to do desu

Here's an aussie rake as a peace offering

>study by eHarmony

It wasn't my choice
Women decided it for me

>Russian brides won't steal your money and cheat on you
wtf are you smoking, leaf?

In Dutch we call other people "lul" sometimes. It means "dick". Also popular is the variant "kankerlul": "cancerous dick".
The more you know...

Parisians are the worst. I've not met a single one of them that wasn't left wing.

the fuck uses Badoo? the hell does that even mean?

so you dont think its true? you think women actually like caring, respectful men?

>and the funny thing is neither sex is looking for someone to make them laugh anymore
Women don't like funny guys anymore? Suuure.

In all likelihood you decided not to exercise or go out and build mutual attraction in a woman you liked. You still have a chance, just go out and find a girl as young as you can stand and be ready to tolerate someone who isn't perfect and is probably immature.

Nein. Half of Sup Forums are khvirgins and the other half are divorced. There are a few success stories on here but they must make up 10% or less.

>having a gap down the middle of the rake

Did you check at Bataclan?

Its true

A few years ago there was a change, no one really cares whether their partner makes them laugh, we've reverted to a more basic need for passion between two people due to its absence in so many relationships now.

A good woman? Yup.

But most young women are massively fucked up now.

All women are whore

>who have bo interest in sleeping with any of u pol faggot forever alone shikl cucks.

U hate women for the same reason u losers have everything else.. ur pathetic and the world and society shuns u and doesnt care

>Nothing better to do desu

That is because you settled down at 15.

>Wanting to be a woman's emotional tampon.

Shit like this is why men hate women:
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>khvirgins
Nice repost

Actually i have lived here my entire life and, even if we don't have 1488 seig Heil death squads patroling the street, we have right wingers.
There is just not a anti elite feeling here, which is why there is so few far right wing voters.

I exercise 3+ days a week. I bench 290 and squat 400

These days you have to be extremely charismatic or a paragon of male attractiveness and I am neither so I remain a virgin.

Since female demand for males depends solely on female female demand, is it possible to create demand driven bubbles in this market? If so how do I become the bubbling asset?

This seems pretty damn accurate.
The single forever path should look more glorious tho

really activated my almonds senpaitachi

>
Really not hard to understand at all.. If women wanted men who act like women, they would just turn gay and date women. Do you want a woman who acts like a dude?

Where do you meet them? I'm a bit bored of dating apps. I may give a try to the identarians. They have a Paris Pride protest on the 14th, I'll go there and see what they are good for.

As I said, mainly on dating app since this is were you could talk with many women without them by afraid to say what they think.

But they are everywhere, in my job, a 9/10 aryan cuty is constantly blaming the muslim girls and feminists for all, and a black chick from les Antilles is anti muslim as well.

Don't be afraid to talk, they all get offended at first but it is not to attack you but to defend themselves to appear racist, because a racist man can socially live, a racist women is socially dead.

"gahhhh you knowww I just, well, I just think I'm justified in being a whore ... im not alone, right?? I'm still a good person ^_^"

Nah yer just whores

Very interesting, I did not see things like that! see the puc attached, it's a profile I found on OKCupid. This platform has some wifu material but is plaged with fucking feminists and cultural marxists.

No actually if you give off the vibe of someone who seriously believes that there is a cutoff on his bench after which women will be attracted to him women perceive that as extremely unattractive.
I'll leave it to your own future character development to figure out why that may be.

>6 words

Post on facebook that you've had enough of one night stands and are looking for a serious relationship now. Works every time.

I went on that site once

"you should message me if:

YOU WANT TO DESTROY THE PATRIARCHY"

ok fat crazy green hair bitch no thanks

White women want to have a literal clown that entertaines them 24/7, never gets boring, never shows emotions, is a stable provider and can be shown on their FB page to brag.

It is a sad state of affairs.

fuck up leaf you have no idea what you're talking about.

>caring for others makes you a woman
degeneracy has gone too far

STFU I've been studying this on r9k for years.

You remain a virgin because you are not confident in yourself

Seriously it's really fucking easy to fuck women and get into good relationships, you just have to have confidence and then practice.

Women are crazy but they absolutely buckle for assertive confident men 10/10 times.

My gf was 100% blue pill when I picked her 5 months ago and now she hates immigrants and loves guns

You people act like this is hard it's pathetic. How can this board be so beta

Literally (((them))). google Edward Bernays

kek

sounds like a win win

Only gays and beta males hate women. If you can't deal with women, then you just might have no game.

can someone post the top 10 worst for both?

>pic related
>data from dating apps
>sufficient for making generalizations about women

What all these tell us is what women who look for sex with strangers on the internet think. It's like you went to a brothel, conducted a poll and then claimed 100% of women would have sex for money.