a virus from russian hackers

It's me

bullshit

Just watch this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=S7r0VctD0C4
shit on it.

This "document" is laughable.
Memes came real, where is the proofs.jpg

Confirmation that the dnc leaks and podesta leaks are genuine.

>Guccifer was ""likely"" Russian
>No evidence proving Russians behind hacks
>Most of report is just common knowledge about RT

Government propaganda?

Don't understand how fuckers, those agencies, recieve such money for writing this bullshit of empty acusations.
wtf america?

Your digits say your proofs is true.

Did you guys see /r/worldnews ejaculate a couple thousand gallons of jizz over this shit?

Kek

Nope, never even been in that section.They are retards if they believe it.

Way i see it is you guys porbaly did it. But i dont really care becasue you didnt do shit really all you did was reveal to the american people the transparent truth of Politics in this country and all the sneaky Pete shit that goes along with it. What pisses me off is the stuff that was included in the emails stuff that torpedoed Clinton but which she supported.

Even if Russia did hack the emails, I wouldn't give a fuck, they EXPOSED corruption.There is no way they fucking hacked the elections though, only the mentally challenged believe that.

Thats what im saying why are people pissed at the Russians we should be more pissed at the fact that all they did was shine a light onto the amount of corruption on the hill. The reason they are pissed off is because they are all shitting bricks that their dirty laundry could be exposed next. Also Fuck Clinton this country is littered with the bodies of people whose "Turn it was" She was fucked from the get go.

Theyre fighting propaganda with propaganda, like the bill said they could/would

Well, she is finished now.It's all Trump from here.Also, they only blame Russians because they have been programmed to think that way, thanks to our media and schools beating it into their heads.

burger sources, meaning net videos, speak of III world wars. So I do not expect them to let emperor have it easy - he is messing with their plans.

Let's just hope it pulls through eh?

Yah but i am worried about Trump because he will either be great or fuck shit all to hell. I think he can do a lot of good he is a negotiator we have had a lot of success with those types in the past. Im worried that he is over his head though what i hope doesn't happen is that he gets easily manipulated by someone to do their bidding.

So far he has been fucking them pretty damn good and he's not even in office yet.He is a smart man though, I doubt he would be manipulated that easily.But as for now, I would just enjoy the ride until something big happens.

The incontestable proofs that Putin personally hacked the US elections.

Stop having RT good ratings faggot

Is this the 'proof' that Russia 'hacked the election'?

It just says they have 'high confidence' that Putin ordered his intelligence to influence our election then it talks about almost nothing but RT.

Are they saying RT 'hacked our election'?

If this is the 'proof' then it's just a bullshit piece of nothing they released so that news anchors and politicians will have something to point to as confirmation that Russia 'hacked the election', but no one will actually read it, so everyone will just assume that Russia really did 'hack the election'.

Because there's 'proof'!

>satan in position 69 says enjoy the ride

>dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

all it is, is assumptions and a narrative of the timeline of events in regards to russia reaction to the election campaign and final outcome.

praise kek

.....Uh oh

Kek be praised

>we have high confidence that Putin ordered...
It doesn't say "we have clear evidence". If they had evidence they would say that. This "high confidence" statement means they have jack shit.

There's no rolling general about worldnews on r
WTF are you going on about?
R is full of retarded faggots that don't know how to reverse image search