>UN: Damascus water crisis may be war crime, 5.5m ppl affected
>houthis advance in taiz: at least 150 saudi soldiers killed
>iraqi forces take control of al-muthana district in eastern mosul

Current situation in Idlib
pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/11/29/magazine/a-dream-of-utopia-in-hell.html?_r=0
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/8-january-video-of-euphrates-shield-operations-around-al
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rySl1sQTU&vl=tr
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/how-one-israeli-border-hospital-is-treating-wounded-syrians-849979971727
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/passport-requests-in-batam-rejected-to-prevent-indonesians-from-joining-isis
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-hezbollah-resume-offensive-strategic-wadi-barada-area/
dw.com/en/syria-water-as-a-weapon-of-war/a-37049413
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/01/04/wadi-barada-happened-damascuss-water/
twitter.com/JohnDelacour/status/817131696483090433
youtube.com/watch?v=s3IUoR9E7D4
youtube.com/watch?v=QMeCAjKo2mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR GREATER CANADA

SOON
O
O
N

I grant you syrup niggers from the north of the artic to some shitty midwestern states like south dakota excluding of course those maine faggots ( Norm kelly 2010)

1st for Assads Endsieg

>Not posting the real map

>california becoming a free state before texas
>an alliance with the states is possible

annexation by force for lebenspraum is the only desu senpai

is /sg/ dead?

Natives should be genocided fully, they already waste a shit ton of land in the USA that Americans can't live on because muh reservations.

woow

checked

>WITNESSED
also its a bit early.

Nice gets. For now /sg/ may sadly be dormant.

The interest has died since Aleppos fall

nytimes.com/2015/11/29/magazine/a-dream-of-utopia-in-hell.html?_r=0

Fuck the Kurds, fuck post Marxist pseudo liberalism, fuck equality, fuck women empowerment and fuck the "environment". Fucking hell no wonder all these western collegians are joining their ranks.

Couple days ago they tested locally developed Turkish SAM system (32 kms range)

Probably first victim of this missile system will be Americans.

It needs happenings to fuel it otherwise it's pretty slow(2 threads a day max), hopefully the Palmyra/Idlib offensive will start soon

Does this work for someone?

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/8-january-video-of-euphrates-shield-operations-around-al

Assad won, Turkey is refraining from going balls deep, Mosul is a slog, and the Kurdish offensive against ISIS isn't memeworthy.

Maybe when the "ceasefire" collapses and the Idlib offensive is launched.

Yesterday Erdogan said that DAESH has been founded & enabled by US...

youtube.com/watch?v=o_rySl1sQTU&vl=tr

Hohol map has gone to shit since they got rid of google maps

I have found my perfect 3D waifu.

The others are still worse though. One has hardly any happenings and the other wants to eat all the RAM.

fugg

Who would believe Turdogan at this point? Guy is really getting butthurt since your failures in al bab.

Trump also said the same thing during election campaign.

Developments Jan8
>Russian military sends over 3.5 tons of humanitarian aid to Aleppo
>Rebels on the verge of surrendering last southern Damascus towns
>RUAF strike IS oil supply convoy that left from Homs to Raqqa
>24 ceasefire violations reported in Syria yesterday
>SAA advances in E Ghouta
>SAA fully secures T-4 Airport
>Negotiations under way in Wadi Barada as millions remain without water
>60 killed as result of car bomb attack in syrian border town of azaz
>Iraq:deal reached over withdrawal of Turkish forces from Bashiqa
>Iraqi forces capture 11 villages in western Anbar

Who gives a shit what Trump says? He wasn't president at the time, he wouldn't even have access to that information. Are you retarded?

Cote d'Ivoire defense minister freed after failed talks with military rebellion
The defense minister of Cote d'Ivoire and dozens of others trapped by mutinying soldiers in a house during a two-day revolt, have been freed. “We are all out. The soldiers stepped aside and allowed us out. The minister took off from the airport,” a Reuters reporter, who was among the trapped, told AP. “The minister was in no way threatened by his soldiers but rather continued to carry out the talks,” a government statement read. This comes after two days of revolting over pay, which led the soldiers to take over several large cities and towns, including Bouake, with gunfire also heard in the commercial capital Abidjan. Alain-Richard Donwahi, the defense minister, had agreed with them on a deal, which had at first satisfied the soldiers. It concerned payment and improved living conditions. However, renegade troops later disagreed and opened fire, trapping the minister and others in the house where negotiations took place. After several hours, news that they were freed emerged.

Search on for gunman who opened fire on US consular employee in Guadalajara - report
A hunt is underway for a gunman who opened fire on a US consulate official in the western Mexican city of Guadalajara. The Attorney General's Office said that the official was wounded in the attack on Friday and appeared to be a direct attempt to kill the consular employee. The consulate announced on Facebook that the FBI is offering a $20,000 reward for information on the attacker. (AP)

Witnessed.
It´s not dead, pre-Aleppo /sg/ was as slow as it is now.

/cig/ soon?

Sup friends, are the CIA shills gone yet? That wasnt the first time I saw suddenly 3-4 American flag posters showing up at once parroting some of their regime change propaganda

>Who gives a shit what Trump says?

He's the POTUS now, retard

NBC whitewashing this this shit

>Israeli Hospital Treats Wounded from Arch-Enemy Syria

In the past three years, Ziv Hospital in Northern Israel has cared for more than 2,000 wounded Syrians who have crossed the border for treatment.

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/how-one-israeli-border-hospital-is-treating-wounded-syrians-849979971727

I can;t play the video but I assume they only mention civi's and prolly videos with kids... and never mention that they cared for rebels, al nursa and all the scum

no/cig/, they seem to have calmed down. Soldiers took over some cities.. if th gov would have kept their positions then we would indeed see something happening. But it seems that they stricked a deal

I was not so active yesterday but I did see american flags saying we are the russian propaganda machine in here... they were newfags

These turkish """"nationalists"""" sure eat his shit with passion. Fucking retards

>Europeans should be genocided fully, they already waste a shit ton of land in Europe that Muslims can't live on because muh jizya.

>He wasn't president at the time, he wouldn't even have access to that information

Learn how to fucking read before you post on this website, dickhead.

Trump said a lot of things.

>Passport requests in Batam rejected to prevent Indonesians from joining ISIS

The Batam Immigration Office rejected 418 passport issuance requests throughout 2016, in which the majority of rejected applicants were suspected to have made plans to depart for the Middle East to join the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) extremist group.

Batam Immigration Office head Teguh Prayitno said the rejection was part of anticipatory measures to prevent more Indonesian citizens from taking part in the ISIS movement.

He said the 418 applicants had been rejected not only by the biometric system but also based on the results of interviews, during which it was indicated that they desired to work illegally abroad and join with a movement suspected as being part of the ISIS.

"Our rejection was related with our preventive efforts so there will be no more Indonesian citizens joining the ISIS. But I cannot yet mention in detail how many passport applicants were rejected under suspicions of joining with the ISIS," Teguh told The Jakarta Post on Thursday (Jan 5).

He further said out of 418 applicants, 118 people had been rejected by the biometric verification process, which would automatically reject an applicant identified of having possessed more than one passport. The rejections of the 300 others were based on analysis conducted by immigration officers who interviewed them.

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/passport-requests-in-batam-rejected-to-prevent-indonesians-from-joining-isis

would it not have been better if they left them go? I mean you got some less extremists in your country. The problem of them returning still stands but you could know on who to keep an eye on when they get back. Thoughts?

My good..(guessing your new) new fag is what /sg/ goes through after every major offensive
For a bout another month or so SAA will he regrouping and taking minor wins or losses and then its back to big wins

It would've been but Indonesians are retarded and don't realize those same people want to leave because they are a sliver away from going on a shooting spree in the humid hellhole that is Indonesia.

They'll probably try to send them here anyway for a nice settlement from our government begging them not to.

Amerilards should be genocided fully because they´re the biggest waste for natural resources that roams our planet.

Why let such enemies of mankind roam free in your own country? Fuck sake.

Breaking; SAA Military operation Resume in Wadi Barada

Also, of course, FSA/TAF btfo again

so the negotiation failed! now they got a good chance!

>FSA/TAF btfo again

too bad, the only worthwhile threads on Sup Forums lately

What happened to the bleeding hearts who are marching to Aleppo?

They´re now around Dresden and have been in Heidenau and Glashütte already.
Will they ever leave eastern Germany?
Propably not. Basically walking in circles right now.

still marching somewhere in germoney.
have seen a report on tv like two days ago.
one of those cucks even quit his job to do this march. ffs, i hope they step on landmines in the turkey/syria border region

do they know that we have quite a snow in eastern europe?

some background info
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-hezbollah-resume-offensive-strategic-wadi-barada-area/

Germany has a decent winter this year as well, but nothing like you have.
The typical German cuck is heavily equipped with Jack Wolfskin coats and will propably have no problems with the cold.
My guess is that only very few of them will ever leave Germany, and a handful of die-hards are going to reach Turkey, where their journey ends in a comfy hotel and a flight back.
What a terrible waste of time.

Unfortunately I'm pretty ignorant on the conflict in Syria, so this may seem like a stupid question, but how on earth has Assad not won?

Are the rebels either extremely effective at guerrilla urban warfare, or a lot more heavily armed than what I think? I can only assume there are also lots of intelligence they receive off the Saudis and the West, but from what I've seen, they're pretty much a rag tag group of Islamist larpers with barely late Cold War looking tech.

Then again, I know pretty little about the actual conflict and warfare itself. I enjoy the political aspects of it, and I see it for what it is. Anyone wanna explain how the fuck this war has been going on for such a long time?

I miss the days where battles were just two sides charging at each other with swords. Was more epic and decisive.

Syria: Water as a weapon of war
Damascus and surrounds have been cut off from water for days because of fighting around the source of the water supply. An open-source investigative journalism platform has looked into the exact cause of the shortage.

The damage could be "because of fighting, or because of sabotage or because of both," said Jan Egeland, a special adviser on Syria for the United Nations. He was unable to say exactly which side was at fault, and both government and rebel forces have denied responsibility, blaming the other side instead.

Internet research
>Bellingcat
Videos from December 23 show the facility intact, then damaged after that date. This has led Bellingcat to cast blame on the Syrian army.

dw.com/en/syria-water-as-a-weapon-of-war/a-37049413

>>Bellingcat
A lot of false information and technical misconceptions on how the water supply works, in this article.
I recommend reading both, article and comment section.
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/01/04/wadi-barada-happened-damascuss-water/

there are shit tons of rebel groups, many of them armed by israel, turkey, US, saudi arabia etc that all take land away from Syria.

Heres a reply to the BellingCat article. Dunno if its in their comments

twitter.com/JohnDelacour/status/817131696483090433

>Aleppos fall
(You) mean liberation.

You do understand that Trump has also said "The Kurds are being treated horribly by Obama" when he was asked about the Quds forces?

>mfw half of them freeze to death in east europe
>the guys making it to syria getting airstiked or taken hostage by Jund al-Aqsa and beeing sold to ISIS as sexslaves or as hostages to get money from their families
>mfw noone will pay a single buck for thouse retards
>beheadings in full HD incomming

finaly any positive thing in 2017

how does this chap know this stuff?

just on a vacation

No one really knows who Paveway really is, some claim ex-millitaryman from the US.
His comments are usually top-quality and he is usually very fast and very well informed, including lots of inside informations and details.
I would count him as a very reilabe source.

>How on earth has Assad not won?
>Anyone wanna explain how the fuck this war has been going on for such a long time?

The mainstay pro-government force, the Syrian Arab Army, is worth a big hat full of steaming rhinoceros shit. The forces that can pull any weight (Tiger Forces, Republican Guard, etc.) are too few and obviously can't win a war all by themselves. Then there are low-intensity conflicts on the government side too (iranians vs syrians, Hezbollah vs everyone, syrians vs syrians) that reduce overall combat efficiency.

We could focus on Iraq. Lots of happenings there at the moment.
> 8min ago
ISIL reported killing of 31 Iraqi soldiers in a raid in the outskirts of the complex al-Hudaba in Eastern of Mosul. Iraq
> 1h ago
#ISIS releases new video for its "Brothers in Somalia"
> 1h ago
ISIL claims to have destroyed an Abrams tank and a Hummer in an attack to the West of Haditha
> 2h ago
ISIS continues to send suicide bombers to attack Iraqi armored vehicles in newly-captured districts, but can't push them back

Why shit?
It's right, the US founded ISIS. Nobody believes that the ISIS fighters just fall out of the sky fully armed.
But the Saudis and Turkey helped them too.

> inb4 Muh, ISIL existed before the civil war too!
But it was a small organisation with maybe 5 members. Now it's a fucking state which is able to BTFO the Syrian Army and the Iraqi Army.

No, its all here folkes

t.me/syriageneral

what the fuck is this guy's endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3IUoR9E7D4

New ottoman empire

Are these two journalists our guys?

Thanks for keeping us informed, based Romanian.

>tukey got btfo by isis
>o-ok we will withdraw now

Not everyone was able to start their car today.
-32 C

Guys, when do you think East Ghouta is gonna fall?

maybe by the end of 2017

Why won`t Japan invade ISIS lands too? They can learn a thing or two about war crimes from you, based samurai.

>based samurai
modern japs are cucks

Have you tried to turn it off and on again?

Surely, they are crushing that poket, this is a part of Assad`s masterplan.

You and Soviets shouldn`t have pounded them into submission so hard then.

>-1C
The weather is all kinds of fucked up. It's normally -20C to -30C this time of year.

>60% telling 98% they're cucks

They're bug people so they don't even have the pathological altruism card

Any up to date info on total casualties suffered by the opposing sides since the start of this operation?

Iraqis got pounded to fuck during the initial stages of the assault, I wonder if they got smarter or still suffer immense losses.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMeCAjKo2mY

According to Iraqi sources: 6 million dead elite ISIS soldiers with 1 brave casualty who died of heart failure nowhere near Mosul, in fact he was in Baghdad.

wat dhe fug
I'm at stockholm latitude and have -6
F

So undignified! Running towards Putin like a little dog waiting for a treat! And this guy is nation`s leader? Sad!

>when americas girlfriend spots a real alpha male
lmaooooo

Send help.

So Central Europe and Russia are getting all the cold while you Scandifucks are literally chilling up there? Unfair!

>Nobody believes that the ISIS fighters just fall out of the sky fully armed.

That's true, but they have/had a very big circle of backers (both willing and unwilling), including the syrian government at one (very early) point. This "US totally funds ISIS" is like saying that the EU supports the Syrian Government because from a certain point it view, it does.

>is able to BTFO the Syrian Army and the Iraqi Army

This isn't a big achievement to be honest.

Finally al-Masdar reports 4th Mech. Div. has arrived to Wadi Barada. Well, nothing new, we saw this reported by Twitter sources already yesterday