This monkey is miss helsinki

this monkey is miss helsinki.

FINLAND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

misshelsinki.fi

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Other urls found in this thread:

misshelsinki.fi
youtube.com/watch?v=1VuV8u9rW-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she doesn't even look good lols, fucking globalists are retarded as fuck or trying to make a statement

It was a private "contest".

her nose is a fucking cock

The nose knows.

The sad thing is they couldn't at least try to cover up their shilling with an actually mildly attractive negress. This is the shit that actually makes me believe the Jews control the world meme.. I used to admire Europe for their culture and history but everyday they just become bigger cucks

This.

But it's troubling that the title is so influential. I mean, anyone could've set up the "Miss Helsinki" """contest""" but for some reason SJWs took the chance

She have to be the ugliest girl in Finland

More like Smellstinky

oy vey so progressive

Jesus. Check out the honker on that broad.

someone have the pic of the runner up?

There are a lot of black girls beautiful than her.
But they just want trigger the white.

Haha her nose makes it seem like she's pressed against my computer screen.

What do you mean? This girl 5/5 in finland.

>arab
>calling someone monkey

kek

They didn't want to hurt her feelings.

This is BULLSHIT! Pic related is the REAL Miss Helsinki!

FINLAND DON'T LET THEM CHANGE YOU! EMBRACE YOUR ETHNICITY!

>The sad thing is they couldn't at least try to cover up their shilling with an actually mildly attractive negress
exactly. they chose a sheboon

Nobody cares about miss helsinki. I for one only knew of its existence only couple years ago when (((they))) selected another nigger as miss helsinki. It is not elected title.

>you virgins would not jump on a chance to pound dat ass

BINLAND YES

underrated

I can't quite figure how this lost.

Let me explain, they didn't want a chink as their #1 woman.

She half argentinian?

Imagine how the second place feels... Like I don't give a flying fuck about the contest, but second place seems to be a decent girl

Jews

Looks mongol to me

i had to kek twice

>Helsinki
What did you expect?

Looks like a cheap stripper.

WE WUZ KHANS N SHIIIEETTT

more like Miss Spürdö

>SMACKS LIPS
>OOGA BOOGA
>AYOO HOL UP
>SNIFF
>SMACKS LIPS
>AYYO
>WHERE ALL DA HWHYTE WOMYN AT
>SNIFF
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Our country is absolutely cucked. Thankfully there is still strong nationalism and i doubt that the people are gonna just watch as Finland is getting destroyed

Arabs know how to treat nigger monkeys... not like eurocucks letting them breed their women. the keks on u faggot

Negro moomin

binland on suicide watch

i'm talking to some finns about this and they're all showing signs of cognitive dissonance...trying to point out to me she wasn't 1st place just cause she's black.

you're cucked my dear friend, reminds me of belgium early 90's

>64299▶
>File: giphy.gif (763 KB, 500x275)
they did it.

This is Miss Helsinki 2015.

Tbqh this isn't out proudest moment. And the shitshow is going to continue throughout the whole 100th anniversary year, in order to denigrate national pride.

Really? Everybody i know is strongly against immigration

no it isn't, that's Robbie Rotten

>this monkey is miss helsinki.
>
>FINLAND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
>
>misshelsinki.fi
>
>WHAT THE FUCK?!
A black dwarf ! Now I've seen everything

You dont live in fagsinki Im willing to bet. That place is shithole from what I heard.

race traitor scum!

It's a private "contest" run by "modeling agency" the contenders are their "models". because they want cheap marketing/are commies winner is always sheboon, tranny or ciderwhale. There is no voting who wins they have their own "judges" who decide the winner. All the finnish alternative and social media are laughing at this shit. Just google the last x years winners its allways the ugliest/most minority contender that gets the title.

I've only met hardcore leftists from finland and i know tons of finns cause of my hobby. most of them live in helsinki area

there is going to be national uproar.

Depends on where you live. The Kreutzberg-esque parts of the city (e.g. eastern city center) are pretty bad, closely followed by BoBo-tier places (e.g. Käpylä). The city can't be generalized as couple of suburbs are as large as many Finnish cities. Also ironically the worst cucked places are the one where people from countryside are moving in. Many of the wealthy areas show healthy nimbyism. Segregation is increasing (even reported by the city itself :D) and despite the polite talk white flight really takes place. The greens have done a great deal of harm to this city and it's starting to show.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VuV8u9rW-w

can't say i'm surpized she is the only woman the other look like trannies..or maybe are trannies

The contest is held by agency and has all it's models taking part in the competition, they intentionally have let the fugly ones to win so their "2nd, 3rd..." can garner as much media attention as possible.

In Turkish there is a saying "ay yüzlü güzel " which translates to moon faced beauty.

I know now what it really means.

read

>the others look like trannies
kek

What is your hobby?

getting cold stone drunk

God-damn, look at that ((schnoz)). That and her wonky eye.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you post here, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Damn, she looks like a fucking Bogandoff.

Miss Helsinki contest has been arranged by ö-tier belebrity Martina Aitolehti since 2009 to this day. There is no voting involved, judges who are far better at these thing than goyim who know nothing about beauty standards DECLARE a winner to get a media response. This competition has nothing to do with Miss Finland competition where people actually vote for some retard whore to look good in a dress and a swimsuit

Her nose alone should be enough to have her disqualified.
WTF!

>This is Miss Helsinki
Nothing to fret over, it has been like this from the beginning of the contest two years ago.

They are going for the ugly tranny-look.

what the fuck am I lying here? The pageant began earlier than two years ago, fuck me for being stupid.

>ALTERNATIVE BEAUTY

Hey, buddy, fuck you.

fuckin SWAGAS

Or you're kucked by schlomo.

Bitch looks like JJ from Good Times

It's official:

Turkey is whiter than Finnland

They've done this for couple years now, and people are still buying it. This year they did multikulti because people are secretly or openly racists about it.
It's private contest, held by modeling agency who's just doing it for the attention, but good thing we're not idiots enough to give it year after year..

What did you expect from Miss Helsinki? Are you an expert on it?

One of their earlier winners. Seriously, are you foreigners experts on this show or why do you speak like you are? You seem to have completely different expectations than Finns themselves.

This is miss Finland 2016

Turks are like one shade whiter than her...

wow that huge snozz WOW

Unbelievable bullshit, but I'm glad this caught on Sup Forums. 90% of other threads are invasion psyop garbage that threads like these make me feel at home.

None of them are attractive. Do we have to classify Finns as white?

obviously this is a ruse played upon the masses by the model agency. see

It's not bullshit when you know that ever since Martina Aitolehti got rights to the Miss Helsinki name the contest has been a joke. Educate yourself on the matter before you start acting like a bunch of howler monkeys.

Eastern europe is a shithole but we have the best girls really.

Yeah.. most uni students or pretty much anyone with a degree in something are left as fuck. Ofcourse excluding the "false leftists" that pretty much might say they are leftist because its politically incorrect to not be one.

K E K

Why does this Mongolian show up in Finn threads all the time?

:DDDDDD
:DDD

The runner up looks like traditional, beautiful white nordic woman. Therefore she couldn't win.

Can Russia or USA please annex us already and save us from this cucking.