A top Israeli diplomat is caught on camera plotting to "take down" some top British MPs...

A top Israeli diplomat is caught on camera plotting to "take down" some top British MPs, and a "hitlist" is even mentioned in conversation. The Foreign Office's reaction? “The Israeli ambassador has apologised and is clear these comments do not reflect the views of the embassy or government of Israel. The UK has a strong relationship with Israel and we consider the matter closed.”
You bet if it had been any other country (save for perhaps the US), there would have been outrage and proper reprimands, just like any other country flaunting so many UN resolutions would have had sanctions imposed on it by now.
Are the UK the world's biggest cucks?

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38545671
youtube.com/watch?v=d8V7vVp9Z4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
archive.fo/LfyHB
independent.co.uk/voices/anti-semitism-theresa-may-new-definition-jewish-council-holocaust-society-israel-criticism-palestine-a7470166.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's pretty fuckin' based. Jews are the real alphas.

See? Cucks of the highest order.

Yeah don't you like how every single foreign policy decision the US has made in the ME makes no sense unless you include Israel?

Don't you like how Europe is pumped full of young males angry at the West and then like clock work they start killing?

It's all so obvious but too many people haven't yet swallowed the red pill.

You just know who's holding the real power in the world when a diplomat can piss all over a country without any fear of retaliation.

Subversive jew detected

Seems Shlomo is coming out from under his rock and the sheeple are beginning to notice

why is no one talking about this? it's all putin this, trump that... so many sheeple

I think man know jews have power over the ruling classes in Europe and the USA - jew can get any passport they want and are given top political jobs without any experience what so ever, just because they are jews.

What I don't think people fully understand is jews operate on a mafia scale and are just as violent and murderous if not more so.

It is actually the top story on the BBC website.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38545671

many*

I not sure why sharia may is sucking jew dick hard but that bitch has a wide on for semitic cock recently

probably jew gold

She thinks it'll get her in bed with Trump, who spreads his ass cheeks for the jews willingly.

Came to Sup Forums today looking exactly for this thread, expected several 200 reply threads.

>muh Sup Forums is a zionist board

>if you don't support jews you love muslims

>Footage from aljazeera
OH GEE what a surprise

see this is why i stopped browsing Sup Forums as often, it's a completely zionist board now. absolutely disgusting.

Sup Forums was always a Zionist board, deal with it

Holy shit the Brits are fully cucked.

Basically it's this:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8V7vVp9Z4M

jokes on you no one cares about the uk it is third world at this point

>But Sir Craig Oliver, David Cameron's former communications director, said the undercover video was a "classic piece of mischief-making" by the Mail on Sunday.
SHUT

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

>no archive link

Im not giving money to The Guardian

archive.fo/LfyHB

Reminder that criticism of Israel now constitutes antisemitism and is illegal in the UK.

independent.co.uk/voices/anti-semitism-theresa-may-new-definition-jewish-council-holocaust-society-israel-criticism-palestine-a7470166.html

Jews are the biggest organized crime group in the world, 'every jew is a Mossad agent'. They are far, far bigger than the italian and arab mob and they have the backing of the mobster nation Israel.

Greatest ally strikes again.

Sup Forums front page right now:
>Why does Sup Forums get so butthurt over gay people being happy?
>What's Sup Forums's stance on homosexuality?
>Would you date a conservative transgendered person???
>Should Incest be legal?
This thread's getting slid...

This is pretty big news actually so I'm not surprised.

Remember all the fake shooters being pushed here the other day, like anime beaner, pedo beaner, and the jewish guy?

>"The Israeli government just wants to shut [the story] down," he added. "It's embarrassing".

> Thank you greatest ally

le nationalist Israel is le based le you guise [hand rubbing intensifies]