We need to start getting Gen Z on board

ITT, We need proposals on what to do about Gen Z. We can't have another fucked up generation, it will destroy the world.

We need some type of information pusher that can reach that target audience.

Post suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=nC3JaHXkTJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbOE1ga7ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=1pXwrJC7-T4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does Gen Z start?

We meme harder. Memes are modern-day propaganda. And nobody likes memes more than the kids.

I must say /soc/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums would have to be the most degenerate boards on Sup Forums. We need to scoop them up before they get set in liberal ways

They're already on board. It's now "cool" to be conservative and go against the SJW bullshit. Just keep memeing.

late 90's to 2010 from what I understand

Gen Z-er here, I've already redpilled a few friends

Early 2000s

Just produce memes and ship them out to the public.

Memes, anti-SJW, anti-feminism

Also, thankfully we can confirm Gen Z is more conservative but more socially liberal. It's on the Gen Z Wikipedia page.

Millennials pretty much trashed liberalism themselves which resulted in Gen Z being more conservative.

>make vidya about killing niggers
>no subtleties
>soon it will gain attention of MSM
>edgy teens find it
>play it ironically
>discover white supremacy
>want to learn more
>check out Sup Forums
>become redpilled
its easy really

I'm in HS. So I guess I'm apart of gen Z.

>Early 2000s
born or coming of age?

It's already real. Moon man DOOM is a thing.

Born. I was born in 2001.

some say 1995 some say 2000

No need. People who are destined to be here will find their way eventually. It's how this site's always operated, we've had a perpetual increase of users for years.

If Gen Z is going to be as 'redpilled' as we think they are then our like minds will come together here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z?wprov=sfla1

According to theHispanic Heritage Foundation, members of Generation Z tend to be more conservative than Millennials. According to a survey of 50,000 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those ages 14 to 18 in 2016) in the United States done by My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in September and October of 2016, 34% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 20% supported Hillary Clinton.People who are part of Generation Z are also fiscally conservative; according toGeneration Z Goes to Collegeby Corey Seemiller and Meghan Grace, 84% of Generation Zers identify as fiscally moderate or conservative.

Business Insiderdescribes Generation Z as more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared to Millennials.

According to a 2016 survey published fromThe Gild, a global brand consultancy, British Gen Zers, defined here as those born 2001 and onwards, are moreconservativethan Millennials, Gen Xers and Baby Boomers with respect to marijuana legalization,transgenderissues and same sex marriage.

Good luck finding anyone with the 50 million USD required to make a half decent game with this content provide funding for it knowing its not going to make a profit, will be unlikely to be placed on shelves or online markets (steam etc) and very probably banned.

underage get out or at least be smart and don't admit it idiot

Memes

These kids spend all their time online, the internet is their parent.
If the internet is their parent, make Sup Forums that cool older brother they want to be.

>Post suggestions

iFunny is the place to go. Bring your funny memes and dankest webms, and you'll be reaching out directly to Gen Z. Lots of folks from Sup Forums already post there, and occasionally get featured.

1997~1999

>underage
MODS!!!

>on Wikipedia page
I fucking amazing thanks user

Twitter and vidya. They practically do it themselves. I've got a Gen Z brother who I casually went Sup Forums with one time, and he's pretty much redpilled himself and his friends. He's barely old enough to drive but can carry on a political discussion better than almost anyone I know. And the way I hear it, he's pretty well-liked at his high school.

>106165087
Post-2000.

a part of = within a thing

apart from = separate from a thing

I hate to say it, but this. It's probably the biggest "le internet humor" site in existence, and has an international audience.

Same. Junior or Sophomore?

The features get likes into the hundreds of thousands (and get many more views than that).

Plus the moot equivalent is a Russian dude who seems fairly redpilled from the get go.

Put posters up in the street. Something like,
"Nationalist? Then Sup Forums is for you"
"Hate globalism,multiculturalism and leftist propaganda? Then Sup Forums is for you!"
Or something like that

Memes will work well, that's what made me end up on Sup Forums. If you guys really want to target the younger end of my generation, just keep using memes, and try to go onto video games that are popular with kids (Roblox is the only one that comes to mind atm).

Also, if you want to "red-pill" Gen-Z online, try not to start a conversation with politics. Once they are comfortable with you, just ask them if they know anything about politics (You'd be surprised on how much kids know about politics already), and stick to topics/words that they know.

I've already ran into tons of politically moderate kids, they seem to hate feminist ideologies, love memes, seem iffy on political correctness, etc.

I also met a few that are against same-sex marriage

If you mention things about race, they will try to change the conversation, most seem to be against racism, even the ones that ironically spout racist comments, it's and bit funny desu.

gen z is already the most right wing generation since ww2, studies have suggested.

but let's make it worse :)

Gen Z is already quite redpilled

Gen z will reject the sjw and feminazi culture when they see how autistic the millennials are.

>just keep on with the memes
>YouTube videos criticizing the sjw ideology
>show them how millennials in the sjw circles are going nowhere due to their useless degrees in nonsense peddling

No, no, and no. People think the other side is degenerate to a certain degree, and aren't doing it to be "cool," that's seems like something a grandmother would say to a child. Memes are usually mentioned to be edgy every now and then, but many people see them as being satirical and having some truth. No one in schools think that being a conservative or right-wing is "cool."

Too wordy. We're not recruiting for a school club here.

Stuff like this is fine, it conveys the message in an attractive way, and it shows where people go to get more.

~1995-2013

Gen Z is destined to be the father of the nazis

Or, if we're real lucky; the nazis.

>No one in schools think that being a conservative or right-wing is "cool."

that's because they don't consider it being "right-wing" or "conservative", they consider it not being a retard.

Trust me, what's definitely not cool in school is left wing sjw stuff. "triggered" is as big as "yolo" was right now.

What is Far Cry
What is RE5

this is shit, no need to recruit directly to here. we don't need to be a subsection of society, the whole of the internet pretty much agrees with us already.

GEN Z is the right wing death squad generation.

funny shit is, liberals were wrong about literally everything in 2016. They said "soon everyone will vote left because young people vote left!"

But younger people hate them.

And with age, the college leftists will become right wing.

Fucking faggot

what if we pool our money together and buy out snapple and then put red pill facts under the lid of each drink

Gen Z here. Not underage. Ask me anything.

This. Most of my friends support trump or at least disliked hillary and I'm in Canada. I think there is still hope for us.

That will not work at all, too upfront. Most don't know what globalism, multiculturalism, etc. is even though they may be against it.

I talked to a 13 year old recently online, and I was talking to them about cultures. I asked them what scenario would be more peaceful, one that has a lot of cultures and where everyone disagrees with each other, or one where most people believe in similar things. They quickly answered that the one where most people believe in similar things would be the most peaceful.

lets create a video game where you get moral choices. let's make people chose good or evil but make the "evil" choices actual logical redpill facts that will secretly redpill the players, while the "good" options are half assed liberal shit like "never hit a woman! no matter what!"

If numbers its a good idea.

underage b&

We need them to bully the millennials kids into suicide or manhood.

#BringBackBullyingInSchools

but neither scenario represents a side.

For instance, nationalists like on Sup Forums actually believe in lots of cultures that get to have different views and disagree. (preserving different countries and their borders)

It's the globalists who want one big united world under one culture where everyone is the same.

This. As someone soon to graduate HS I can say that instead of everyone becoming "more accepting" they've turned the opposite. Except for the "muh weed" thing. Although I go to a large HS (in a Blue State) I see barely any leftist faggots. The ones I see are traditionally the Teachers and their "pets." In fact I made a small effort into red pilling one of my old teachers.

B& for a month if i remember correctly.

I forgot to mention that the kid continued onto say that he would rather live in the homogenous society, I also mentioned that "would you agree that people get along more with those who look similar to them," etc. The kid doesn't support multiculturalism as in having multiple cultures within one country. I didn't specify the whole conversation, but we were talking about France and other European nations along with the refugee crisis.

lol enjoy your ban

2000 master race reporting in

Lemme tell ya. Anti-feminist culture is fucking ripe in Gen Z. Legit, 90 percent of males I've met are completely against it. Women however is different. A lot of women support feminists in Gen Z, but a lot fucking spite it as well, which is a good thing.

Now THAT is a RARE flag

thanks buddy

wow bro what is it like to have a flag like that? do you get (You)s every single time you post?

pretty much lol

Gen-Z here, i must say that this generation is much more redpilled than the millenials ever were or Will be. On my teamspeak i talk to a couple of other Gen-Z lads and they all hold the same views as me on the migrant crisis, islam, the EU and Trump. In real life i managed to redpill my friends on islam and a little bit on the Jews.

You people don't fucking get it do you? Stay edgy and contrarian. That is what drives in the younger kids. Autistic memes drive us and all of you pump the best ones. We all find our way here, 10% of my high school is Sup Forumsfags. My year is supposedly the most conservative. Everyone things femenists, libs, drugs, are PURE degeneracy, know of the jews and conspiracies, etc.
Keep doin what you're doing mates. The future looks bright.
>t. dec 15, 2000

COOKIN WITH THE BOYS ARE WE

My 9 year old cousin did something thatcwas pretty redpilled
>11 year old brother comes home and tells me that my cousin Elsie called a kid a Jew
>ask her while we are over at Christmas what happend
She said this in these exact words, no joke.
>"There was this kid opening (my brothers) bag looking for shekels, so I called him a Jew and he started crying. He dosent even know what a Jew is so I dont know why he was crying. I hate him"
No idea why she said shekels. I think maybe because I said it to my little brother a lot when he stole mums bed side change.

I already got you 52 million redpilled 12 year old boys in production m80
He alone who controls the youth controls the future

>Theme of the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=nC3JaHXkTJ0

Nobody in Gen Z fucking likes him you cunt Gen Z's favorites are IDubbbz, FilthyFrank, Pyrocinical, LeafyIsHere, H3H3, and other gay shit

Pewdiepie isn't even fucking redpilled you twat, he's made fun of Trump before and even said that trump was a bad idea in a podcast with h3h3

reported for underage

you understand ofc

16 YEAR OLD GET OUT

>saving the white race
>reported and banned from using the only outlet that is a giant subversion to jewish tricks

what did the faggot millenial mean by this

they don't remember 9/11.

if you remember 9/11, you are not Gen Z.

Technically it's anyone born from 2000 onward, but a lot of people born in the late 90's share the same conservative attitudes.

Or Angry Goy
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbOE1ga7ZM

>yfw i've been on Sup Forums since i was 13 because le edgy

this is BULLSHIT. My brother was born in 1998 and everybody born in that fuckin year is a liberal CUNT

Enjoy your ban faggot. Make sure to lift in the meantime. Deus vult soon grasshopper.

We have them already. We just need to protect that control and get them voting.

1996 - 2000, it's flexible

you people are fuckin delusional lol

2000 and up is gen z. i havent met a redpilled person born in 1998 or less so maybe 1999 can be in there

>60%

yup

kids are perceptive and intuitive creatures, they pick up on hypocrisy very well.

internet seems to be good at throwing light on that sort of thing.

kids are on the internet a lot nowadays.

get good

you aren't saving the white race by being retarded on Sup Forums

They're easy to mold into whatever you want them to be if you supply enough facts and keep hammering on something.

no but redpilling everybody in my family, school, friendgroup is.

Not true. Born in 97 here, just finished high school in 2016. Every straight white male in my grade gave no fucks about leftist causes and openly supported Trump. My compsci class towards the end of the year involved us stumping our cuckservative bluepilled Christian teacher almost daily. And this is in New Jersey of all places

>Hitler was unironically a good guy
>It's always the jews
>Leftists need to be killed too
>black people have lower IQs than whites
>women should not be allowed to vote or work
>the holocaust is a myth perpetuated by jewish media

t. 1997

RARE
A
R
E

Gen Z is going to flock to these digits

i have not met anybody who has thought this who was born before 2000. i live in florida, so maybe thats why.

check these they're better then yours

most men around this age hold somewhat redpilled views (obviously women are far less likely to be redpilled), but there is a perceived stigma to admitting to it.
Culture is shifting though, so in the near future it might be ok to name the jew and call for ethnonationalism.

Millennial here. Both my younger brothers are Gen Z's and they are very red pilled. Both voted for Trump, both have major influence on many people, both actively redpill others as needed.

shitposters

youtube.com/watch?v=1pXwrJC7-T4
is an example. Shit tier videos, but red pills no less. He's a perfect example because he's gen Z, funny, but talks about mein kampf and the bible regularly. This is why we have to always like and subscribe to right win politics so that algorithms will bump our representatives to the top of rosters.
They dont have to be good, just loud and able to find. Once there is presence against the lying left, young minds will flock to our right.

>gen z
>able to vote

they are not gen z

Most Z'er's around here are already red-pilled. My daughters are converting all of their friends and their friend's are converting their friends. It is pretty easily. They are 12, 15 and 17(tomorrow)

1996 here, my sister is late 1999 and she's redpilled as fuck too

"For the first time in my life, I'm seeing young people turn to the right. That's never happened before."
- Dr. Jordan Peterson

I wish my 1999 sister was redpilled.
she is disgustingly liberal.
every time i try to redpill he she resorts to ad hominem and shuts down.
i think she is lesbian desu

Gen Z here.I don't know how it is elsewhere on the globe but most of my peers are redpilled as fuck. Only one of my classmates is liberal to the point of being labelled as a SJW (he's an uneducated moron who thinks he is an expert after reading one article on wikipedia on a subject, and most of his opinions come from other people such as thunderfoot, so it checks out). Some are liberal but very open minded to challenging their views. Everyone is racist to some degree.

if shes japanese and left wing i'm pretty sure theres a sort of container you can drop her off in at your local ward office.

Gen Z is fine, you dipshit.
They are the most conservative generation since WW2, precisely because they see all the bullshit going on with millennials.