I am a millionaire who can't get girls (subsidising whites ITT)

I think I am much too autistic to get girls so do you think I should start subsidising white couples to have lots of kids?

What is the usual cost to raise a kid until 18? I think I might do something like what Hitler did and give white christian couples who were virgin when they married around 10-20k per new kid? But perhaps have a contract to make sure they have a minimum of 5 or so.

I will have pure western european children with my white girlfriend if you subsidize me. We are both mostly irish with blue eyes. Please do the world some good for the both of us.

Did you earn your millions by intelligence? If so it would be a damn shame for your genes to stop.

You should hold on to your money. You'll need it. If you can't maintain a stable relationship with a half way decent woman, you're probably not as capable as you think.

Start donating to sperm banks

Wealth and education are the two biggest motivators when women choose their donors. You may not get to claim your prize, but your bloodline will live on.

In fact I encourage everyone here to donate sperm

>I encourage everyone here to donate sperm

Fucking cancerous idea

Yes it is and I agree.

Unfortunately I have never been more depressed. Making money thru the internet = isolation big league. Isolation is the killer. I used to have friends but they're all gone now because I couldn't relate. They would complain about their working class normie life and wagecuck bosses while I sat there in silence thinking about how I made more in a week than they did in a year (I never told them about what I was doing, just lied about being unemployed or working part time labor jobs).

Anyways yes I think if high IQ was fit for nature then Tesla would have had 10+ kids, except he died a virgin. So I shall use my money for good whites to breed instead.

Hi Martin. Its becus u ugly.

How about teach to fish rather than handing out single fish?

Also, how old are you?

Shut the fuck up. If you're not really a millionaire and you're concerned about feeling isolated then quit working for awhile and go have your social life. I have 2 kids and a shit job and I dream every day of the moment when I can climb out of this gutter and make millions, but in the meantime I work 56 hrs a week and when I'm not working all I have time for is my girlfriend and kids, and you sit there crying that you're rich but lonely. If you're serious pls kys and give all your money to me and I promise to have 10 more white kids you fucking virgin.

>sob story of shitty life
Asks for gibs

16dMRjSHzyVGJ6xLMSyaboPFjNGgEtFPbk

Send me some BitCoin if you're so rich, user :^) I can teach you how to get girls.

Just find a nice girl on craigslist. I don't have any resources like you do, but I managed to find someone and have been with them for the past five years.

I am VERY interested in this. Maybe you could fund a foundation to make things better for whites. You can be the george soros of the whites.What do you think? Everything starts with a website and you have the skills.

>16dMRjSHzyVGJ6xLMSyaboPFjNGgEtFPbk
The return of the bitcoin beggers

A Brazilian user once sent me a BitCoin because I asked. Why wouldn't I ask again?

Turns out BR are better than you beaners :^)

>Flag.

Sure you can.

So can i please have some money?
I have 2 westpac accounts totaling $0.26 aud

Excellent initiative, user. I salute you!
I know a really intelligent woman that might be willing to get children if this becomes a thing.

More about him being manlet tbqh.

sent :^)

Shut up inferior Australia.

This. We need a white Soros.
I'm willing to work for you, OP.

average cost until a kid is 18 is one million

Slags don't count.

Work a shitty job at Starbucks part time and meet some new people you can commiserate with. After that, take a few months to do "le world traveler" thing, and come back to NZ as a perfectly normal person.

>trusting sperm (((banks)))

Teach them what? I'm 24

Sorry dude but I don't care anymore.

I used to feel shame because money and success came easy to me (life is completely FUCKED btw. Genetics is EVERYTHING and I believe that now).

Watching my friends and family slave away on wagecuck jobs made me feel guilty as fuck. I completely understand why all these richfags turn to liberalism and push for welfare. They all feel like shit because they did fuck all, meanwhile niggers in africa walk 10 miles every day just to collect some dirty water to drink.

Anyways lets talk about the idea not anything else.

Juan Pablo getting rekt

hire amatuer models for photoshooting, if you like them and get on with them offer to take them out, make sure you do background checks on them

By the way I have 2 kids and plan to have many more, but I need money to get more, I can barely afford what I have now and a place to live which I will be looking for starting tomorrow

>niggers in africa walk 10 miles every day just to collect some dirty water to drink
makes you wonder why they don't build a new village near the water

give me five thousand dollars and i will give you tips

>Anyways lets talk about the idea not anything else.

It's a dumb idea. Go fix yourself before trying to give all of your money away. If you want to do something for whites, then start a white scholarship fund.

flag bro :O

Fucking Aussie cunt, double my net worth.

>I think I am much too autistic to get girls so do you think I should start subsidising white couples to have lots of kids?

You'd be more effective funding anti-feminist, pro-White, natalist propaganda. Anything anti immigration and anti-globalism would help too.

I am a poorfuck who popped few cheries already and maintain healthy friendly relationahip with all of them, inevitabely I will cuck their husbands because for some reason, girls always have this special feeling for their first.

Donate to my paypal so I can spread muh genes.
Also 6'3" and Blue Eyes.

Someone post that gif of Shkreli on stream when that girl walks into the room with her tits out.

No excuses OP.

How'd you make your money then?

I would legitimately love take you up on this offer, but I can't find any women of worth in our horrendous "we think progressivism is a trait of inherent good so all other ideologies are inherent evil" leftist country

OP, I too am a Kiwi, living in Auscuckland. What did you do online which made you so much bank? Dude, quit being an autismo and move country. If youre as rich as you claim, with so little to lose, and you work online why not switch things up a bit. Go to South East Asia, live like a kang. Move to Canada, and cuck their woman. Fuck man, with wealth and online employment the world is your oyster.

GLHF

>a millionaire who can't get girls

nice oxymoron. But I'm sure you don't walk around with your wallet on your sleeve

A million will get you perfect gf in Turkey.
How about marriage tourism?
I can get you a girl user.

He's a billionaire though, I don't think I can compete.

How should I do this? Funding right wing movies/tv has always interested me. I want to contact MDE to fund world peace, if adultswim does not renew.

holy hell, do you think they really did this by (((accident)))?

I'll assume this isn't bait.

Here's what you do:
1. read. go through the top posts in TheRedPill and GoodLookingLoser to get the basics of getting girls. (and there's no god; being a selfish douchebag works.)
2. Get. Put your businesses on autopilot (or even cash out into index funds), then go to Thailand. Stay in hostels (use hostelworld.com) and rent a bunk with a bunch of normies in party cities (Bangkok, Koh Samui, etc.). Go to hostel-organized parties. Apply Game. Hot/cold, be high-value and selfish, isolate, escalate, etc.
3. Fugg until you lose hope.

But seriously, including college it's a solid $300k for an upper-middle-class White kid. It's debatable where diminishing returns kick in. You need at least 1 teacher who's 20% more successful than you want the kid to be, to design the curriculum.

Also, with your plan prepare to get lied to a lot. Get a polygraph test expert (using the state-of-the-art pupil reflex plus EEG polygraph).

If you're willing to go non-American, costs go down. Some dude in Bangladesh bought an apartment building, moved in a bunch of women, and fathered ~700 children. Cost probably $10 million.

What's the business? (generally)

Foreigners.

As much as I hate it the only decent women here are all not from here.

Come on teach us bro ):

ofc, it was just an "accident" goy, it's not about controlling who/what gets a chance to be born or anything.

Just learn to get girls man. Your a millionaire, your genes are based-tier, why not make your own children instead of giving welfare to a white nigger like me?

It's sad that you're right, but the majority of foreigners only come here because of that disgusting "progressive" reputation we have.

including picture to get replies

It's a good idea. You just need to find people who wouldn't have had kids anyways who'd go out and do so because you gave them money. I dunno what kind of business you have and if you can leave it to without it falling apart but if you can, I'd say hang around a college campus and pay white chicks with white BFs a few thousand apiece to keep their kids instead of having an abortion.

The hard part is that you sort of have to befriend people first before revealing your power level because otherwise people just want money.

fugg :DDD

buy Sup Forums and delete all boards except Sup Forums

Hi user,
Why stop at one or the other? If you were to do something like this, the notoriety you'd achieve (unless you somehow did it anonymously, in which case you could still take advantage of that notoriety in private) would be massive. OK, so you'd be a pariah to certain types, but I'm sure you could end up bagging the type of woman you'd be looking for.

As for cost, in the US (lol) childbirth can be an expensive endeavor, geographically between 5-25k, depending on circumstances. The real cost is the rearing of the child, which in the """capitalist""" paradise of the states could cost nearly $500k if the child decides they'd like an ivy league education to have a remote chance at exiting the skullgrinding worker class.

One thing you *don't* want to do is give couples that can't afford to have a kid just enough money to actually have the kid. Then all you'll end up doing is subsidizing another future generation of white trash. Think about it, if they can't afford the costs of bearing a child, do you really want them to reproduce? Are you interested in simply propagating the white race without regard for their success relative to their peers of various other colors?

What you should do with your money is subsidize already wealthy, successful couples in such a way that one can step away from their career for a year or two. It wouldn't have to be a salary replacement, though it would be more expensive than just paying scrubs to fuck. Right now couples with full time work are paranoid of the next recession and crippled by college loans even in the professional fields that used to provide a quick route for paying them off. *Successful* white people will die for the reasons idiocracy summed up by following the storyboard of the professional couple early in the film.

Picrel.

>Teach them what? I'm 24

Assuming you're not a larping faggu, you are, quit having an existential crises over women until you're past 30 and still alone.

Women still have an advantage over you in your age group.

Things reverse soon enough.

Well, usually the backpackers aren't half bad. Especially the Dutch ones.

I reckon the best solution is to try Eastern Europe on Holiday, unless you're fine with Asian chicks then try Auckland.

fuck you

the problem is, you will mostly subsidie white trash. You need to make sure one of them or both have good jobs or degrees. And you should only help them on their third+ kid

Fuck, have all kiwis on here got the same idea about Eastern European girls?

Taxpayer money is most of the funding, he was talking about the cost to the parent

>Bangladesh
derp

Shilling my own threads.

Greatest impact is making your own CTR.

Pick a high-IQ college, then give grants for pro-marriage memes/outreach.

Pay "bounties" to anyone who drops redpills on (((mainstream news)))

You sound like a decent dude. If you wanna meet up in aucks give me a yell.

Loneliness comes when we aren't around similar people and we have to hide who we really are. Which leads to depression which is the difference from what we believe our lives should be or imagine it to be and what we think it is. There is a few of us in NZ man :)

It's a site like the onion.

let me guess, you're gonna try to go for an asian woman

what is your net worth and how much do you have in available assets?

your question is too general and without knowing your financial limitations, we can't offer realistic advice.

go to church

I think all of bloody Western civilization has that plan.

Rely on the Slavs, they'll save us from demographic disaster and provide slavfus.

Oh yeah, mate got an Irish GF, she's nice.

The idea is good if you're for real. I grew up pretty much feral, disabled single mother, no education, total poverty, etc -- so I know firsthand what the real price of degeneracy is, and I applaud anyone who tries to stop it.

If you focus on improving your looks and being social with people I guarantee you could find a girl. If you actually have millions of dollars, there's literally nothing holding you back but fear, and if fear is your only issue, then I have no pity for you.

I spent most of my adolescence in near-total isolation, probably much more so than yourself, and I still have no problem interacting with people and being charming when I need to, so don't use that as an excuse.

Thanks bruv

I live in Tauranga right now but contemplated moving to Papakura on the estuary there (nice houses...)

This thread is moving too fast

I wonder why he was even allowed to donate to begin with.

answer >net worth
>liquidable/investable assets
>annual hhi
>liabilities or debt

I work in tax

I bet doctor who accidently did this was one of (them).

New Zealand is going chink regardless, your current account deficit and traitor government guarantees it.

Holy cuckaroo, Batman.

Thinking about it, have you tried a semi useless/easy degree in Uni? Like Business or a language?

eyy pham, hit me up with some millions

IDK, maybe its because misquotes are near the water. Also since its in the bush, the water attracts criminals usually self-claimed warlords.

get a bmw, bitches love bmw's

I NEED MONEy
CAN YOU HELP ME??

No gib to me, is my Grecian heritage.

Don't come back to Aucks. Full of niggers and chinks. Tauranga or Nelson is where I wanna live / have kids.

gonna be a struggle for me and my gf to get us started up, low education and hard as fuck to get a job. definetly wanna get kids though but not when we dont got our own house. i think you should try looking for a russian email bride maybe? even if you just wanna breed. but also maybe you shouldnt throw all your money away just yet, your idea is kind hearted though, you wanting to help out fellow whites. in south africa theres a ton of incredibly poor whites, maybe those are an option too (its dangerous there for them maybe theyd be able to move their spouses to australia or NZ or anywhere) just throwing out suggestions, either way be good to yourself dude.

This, want to leave but it takes ages to save to get out.

I want to get a girl but I fear it is too much work (I am a "disney" idealist which I know is unrealistic IRL. I don't have time to waste keeping the woman entertained so I don't get cucked). I am also legitimately autistic. When I mow my lawn, I run over the same cut grass a second time an half hour later just to make sure it's cut at the same level (some grass gets knocked over instead of cut so I wait for it to bounce back).

Logically this is retarded because the aesthetic doesn't change. I still have to do it for some reason (perfectionism I guess).

>I am a "disney" idealist which I know is unrealistic IRL. I don't have time to waste keeping the woman entertained so I don't get cucked
Yeah sorry to say women don't cuck you when they're not entertained. They do it when they're bored (IE when the relationship is safe and predictable).

Honestly man start listening to Stef Molyneux, he taught me heaps about relationships n shit. I hated women until I started listening to him a few years ago. It will help you out alot i promise

that's the same thing you illiterate abbo

What do you do?
What did you achieve that made you so much money?

It may sound like it but not really, a women in a relationship who is ignored or kept a little distant tries to advance the relationship thinking it's her responsibility. One who is pampered gets bored and thinks it's all too easy.

Clicked the ads to make $50,000 a month.

>I'm 24
Well there is your problem OP
Relax enjoy life, travel, meet some new people, a mans worth only goes up as he gets older
I met my wife when I was 32 and she was 21(2 kids been together 14 years now), never thought I was going to find someone who was worth the effort but you will, just stop looking for it and have fun.

OP you are too young to do anything yet.
Dedicate your next 5 years to studying, travelling and planning.
It's great that you want to influence the world, but you are probably not ready yet.
Unfortunately there is a reason rich people tend to socialize with other rich people: they can relate and don't need to hide who they are. You will have to do the same eventually.

autism is ok, just need to know how the system works so you can weaponize the autism.

disney idealism = actual brainwashing propaganda. ask Sup Forums who controls Hollywood and what their agenda is.

>I am a "disney" idealist which I know is unrealistic IRL.
You sound more like a defeatist with low self-worth. Work on improving yourself first before trying to find a woman, you'll go into it with an entirely different demeanor an infinitely higher probability of success.

>I don't have time to waste keeping the woman entertained so I don't get cucked.
If you have the right woman, you won't worry about being cucked, and for good reason. It's a mistake to look at the loudest western party sluts and concluded that's all that exists -- it'd be akin to poking your head in a loony bin and concluding that all people are insane.

>I am also legitimately autistic.
So? I'm legitimately misogynistic and I don't let that slow me down. If you let yourself get mired in self-pity because of "muh autism tho", it's entirely your own doing. The sort of women you should be interested in don't care at all if you mow your lawn twice or whathaveyou -- so long as you aren't screeching at people, don't wear stained sweatpants and velcro shoes all the time, and don't smell like spaghettios -- it's not much of an issue.

Maybe try a reel mower, they cut better.