Biological male dominates women’s cycling event in historic first

The memes write themselves ahahahahaha!

stickybottle.com/latest-news/biological-male-dominates-womens-cycling-event-in-historic-first/

>A biological male who identifies as female has won a major women’s race in the US in what is believed to be a first for cycling.

>Jillian Bearden was born a male but identifies as a transgender woman and has not had sex reassignment surgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man
youtube.com/watch?v=fSbTRm4OBYU
youtube.com/watch?v=uZpIi7IfIYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BU-BU-BUT MUH FEMAIL EMPOWRMENT

There's that MMA fighter as well. Absolutely dominates as a "woman".

have jenners olympic records been switched to the female category yet?

FEMINISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Source?

this reminds me of that episode of south park where cartman pretends to be retarded in order to get into the special olympics. he still loses tho i think

Fallon Fox.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man

You just know people are gonna start taking the piss with this and dominate entire female sports categories

name is fallon fox

Shock and horror. Human males are stronger and more athletic than the females.

Who knew?

goddamn, in a weird way this could be good. Why should women get a different sports class at all? fuck em, lets see them compete openly against males.
lets get rid of separate classes and see women get demolished completely.
we only have separate women's sports to spare their feelings because constantly losing is "mean". this is cuck shit.

Yeah, this guy is shit though, check this out
> Bearden took victory in the 106-mile El Tour de Tucson in Arizona at the weekend in a time of 4hrs 36mins, some 25mins behind the men’s winner; Mexican Olympic cyclist Hugo Rangel.

He knows he's shit so he sold his body out.

>inb4 it's a ruse

We need more of these brave transwomen to flood every female sport. It will be so beautiful.

I an hear all of the bigoted women right now who claim they are the "true women" for being "born" into a "female body." However, this is them just showing their hatred, ignorance, and bigotry, which mainly comes from feminists.

If transwomen just so happen to replace "real" women in every sport, then that is just how it has to be. Such a thing would be so progressive and tolerant!

Awesome.

I remember having a discussion with a few female colleagues about how male bodies are physically superior. They kept arguing that girls and women can - if they train hard enough - reach same physical standards as men. The argument that _all_ world records in sports are held by men didn't even bother them. I'd love to know what they would think about this.

>fallon fox
youtube.com/watch?v=fSbTRm4OBYU

Thanks wow, my sister is gonna love this.

Fallon Fox

i approve of this.

More like the episode of Futurama where Bender fails the male robot olympics so he pretends to be a woman robat and aces the competition.

Whats a high paying sport that a relatively fit average male could destroy a professional female in? I'm thinking it's time to tuck the old fella between my ass cheeks and make a career change.

What a beta man

>tfw I'd still lose

It's almost as if the reason sports are gender-divided is because the sexes are biologically different.

Or something.

>Fallon Fox
This name screams mental sickness.

oh shit, you might be on to something

Caster Semenya all over again

Oh man, trannies are going to btfo every women's sport and there's nothing women can do about it.

South park>>>futurama

lol its pretty hilarious because it really only effects their sports and they are the dumb mother fuckers who have been promoting this poz bullshit the whole time

Don't worry ladies. You can just compete in the men's diving events.

And you'll always have gymnastics.

no.

Love it. Wymmens 'sport' is a total joke. They literally get money for being a women not for being good at something.

I purpose a transgender league. It would be like Mutant League football.

he probably didnt even need to train at all to beat them

That's both man. Which of it is Fallon Fox?

Love this shit. Can't wait till it becomes more prevalent and there's a huge fight between feminism and trans shit.

>transphobic, tribalistic, bigoted fascist
>literally hitler? FIND OUT MORE TONIGHT AT 10!

>Mutant League Basketball
>Still more popular than National Women's Basketball League
>mfw

Watch all the top female athletes red with rage but unable to speak out for fear of being labled a bigot. Once they get so mad they can't take it anymore they will protest very publicly. Only after much protest will a debate begin on whether everyone has been hoodwinked by those championing trans acceptance.

>men better at being a woman than women are
Feminists forever losing

Prove me wrong, even the sad futurama episodes don't have the lasting impact the Simpson's episodes did and futurama was never funnier than South park so prove me wrong

KEK this was great

Women's league?

This is true to sports. Is it true to sex though ?

>el tour de Tucson
Jesus Christ get your shit together Arizona

now apologize.

>inb4 all women are required to inject themselves with a certain quantity of testosterone as a regulation

>sex
>with feminists
>in the current year

There won't ever be any data to conclusively answer that question.

yes

i like the way you think.

Why not /mlp/?

You got it wrong family. I was talking about boys taking the dick better than women.

Well alright then. Let's ask Sweden about it.

This, old japanese theatre proves it.

I've seen that so many times and it has never failed to perplex me but also make me laugh.

Men give better blowjobs and anal sex

That's such a white male thing to say you sexist misogynistic eye rapist!! Oppressing anyone's choice to turn their penis into a piece of origami inside their body is oppressive! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

South Park is reddit-tier garbage

boipucci > vaginal jew

>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
t. enlightened Pompeiian, 79 AD

What's really something to consider is why there is a Women's Championship in chess...

I can't wait until all female sports records are held by trannies and all female sports scholarships as well.

uhm dude, can you, like, not? thanks

trannies in womens' mma when?!

Just wait until China decides to go full in on this and sends all men that look like men to the Olympics as their women's teams.

Way to mansplain, shitbird. I was in the middle of posing for a portrait, but now I have to put the artist on a break because I'm literally shaking.

>literally shaking.
Why are you mocking those with parkinsons?

Disgusting.

My body, my choice.

could... could we meme this into reality?
as a false-flag, introduced "from the left."
it needs a slogan.

There already is a "Drop the T" (in LGBT) campaign, could be useful since it already has some established momemtum

Good idea.

#CaitlynWasAlwaysFemale

Some of us gays have been trying to kick those fucks out for a long time.

This is of 2011, when they're both in their prime it goes South park>>>futurama

It's Reddit tier garbage NOW. just like futurama, save for a couple episodes.

If futurama still went on to this day it'd be 10x worse than the Simpson's

**South park

What did he mean by this?

I don't know. I think he's mansplaining

that's so inspiring!!!

#CorrectTheRecord

Nothing is worse than 2016-tier Simpsons

Nobody in cycling wins purely natural anyways.

Hell, he might be the first non-doped up cyclist to win.

>mutant league

feminist BTFO

Fuck sports. Sports and events like the olympic games and fifa world cup os idiotic. Footballplayers earn $1.000.00 an hour! All sponsored by the coca cola company and mc donalds. Fuck sports

youtube.com/watch?v=uZpIi7IfIYY

Kek Boxing would be insane. Domestic Abuse Simulator Fridays

Has their been a transgender sprinter or runner? That's one where a lackluster professional shemale athlete could essential set world record after world record.

>be a guy racing in womens cycling
>only beat second place by a second

Yeah no

Its cycling so really nobody is a man.

>What's really something to consider is why there is a Women's Championship in chess...

Stop considering things you fucking sexist.

Made me think.

YASSS QUEEN SLAY!!!

Seriously? Why do SJW and lefty fucks always end up cannibalizing their fellows?
Pretty hilarious, but also ironic.

wasn't pompeia cucked by a volcano shortly after?

filthy infidels

How much are female athletes paid? I'm starting to question my own gender