Israeli diplomat caught on camera plotting to 'take down' UK MPs

A zionist diplomat is caught by a muslim funded news outlet trying to get anti-isreal mp's on boths sides of britains political spectrum removed via subterfuge and dirt digging and this is then reported by a far left publication.

THIS IS SO FUCKING SPICY.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Acj4kwCbTrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also reminder, the jews are always trying to undermine every government in the world for their own benefit

SO FUCKING SPICY.

>reddit

Are you telling me you like any of your MPs? I don't know a single one that's worth shit.

go back to your forskin argument thread amerilard.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

i'll take them over ones slected, backed and funded by fucking Israel

That guy is an Alpha Jew.

>Alpha

Looks like a manlet turkroach

give her back user...

Funny how a thread with this topic gets slided to oblivion, and new shitty b8 gets created.

And people say there is no organised shilling lmao

All Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars, they're from the same ethnic group as Turkroaches.

Who were the MP´s they plotted to shoah? What made them significant?

>jews are scheming

we know.

most on Sup Forums want to shitpost about 'niggers' weed legalisation, circumcised foreskins, meme Trump and whatnot.

They're not here for actual political discussion

shhhhhh, they are white (99.7% of the time)

Well, there is very little to talk about. Israel is fucking over politicans who like palestine.

Also, you as OP have provided very little extra quotes, other than just throwing a link and a picture to the thread.

"B-but Israel is based and is on our side. Muslims are the bad ones!!!"

They tricked you into believing this.
Israel, zionists, marxists, jews, globalists... all the same.

If Israel doesn't like them is a good reason to like them yourself.

>Who were the MP´s they plotted to shoah?

Alan Duncan, the first openly gay conservative MP no less. He said the following in the past so it's not surprising that they want to SHUT HIM DOWN:

>Speaking during the decision of the House of Commons to vote in favour of Palestinian statehood he said "all know that the United States is in hock to a very powerful financial lobby which dominates its politics."

The politicans israel seemed to want to fuck over were mostly "muh palestine" sort of people, so in most cases, they are also the biggest "refugees YES!" crowd as well.

But i find it funny Khan was not among the list of shits.

Just like any government in the world?

fuck you, old news. asshole

you say this like we haven't shitposted about the topics I just mentioed to death.

Do we really need the 4145th thread about some retard getting attacked by niggers?

Sadiq Khan is a kosher dick sucker. He's not even a religious Muslim. Just one of those third wave neo-liberals. He takes jew cock up his ass and actively undermines BDS. He's a token muslim, nothing more.

I'm a muslim btw.

>old news
>literally front page of todays sunday papers......

How is opposing Israel's draconian borders and land grabbing anti-Israel? The illegal settlements will burn and the whole nation will burn if they want to torture more Palestinians. This is not Syria the Palestinians whose land that is did nothing to deserve this.

see the video u peace of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Acj4kwCbTrI

>posted a few hours ago.

What are you talking about you imbecile?

shut up faggot

Ahahaha you twat, did you forget we're in January?

How much of a shut in are you?

he sounds based
Protect him with your life

bla bla bla ... go head

Come on m8, no need to post pictures of your wife.

seriously, go back to normiebook.

You shout "im a highschool aged teen who dabs and laughs at triggered memes"

this is my gf

and you shout "i'm an obese balding 20 something who uses Sup Forums as my only means of daily social interaction"

AND? that is the majority of the user base.

If you want some hip under 20 yr olds with great hairlines and a thriving social life dont come here.

Again go back to normiebook

Question, Why does Australia suck so much jewish cock?

Ahaha well i'm glad you didn't deny it you manchild

again, that is the majority of the user base.

If you want to talk to non man children and talk about harambe go back to normiebook

bump

nah, it's too much fun making fun of sad sacks like you.

bump?
bump u ass

epic win

Can the UK close their Israeli embassy in london please?

They are literally trying to start up a
coup de gras

you're so livid aha, Sup Forums isn't your autistic safe space you loser.

2 idiots dominated by the same trash arguing

Top zozzle m8

it is my autistic safe space. Thats the point, you are out numbered by 20 yr old losers

considering how triggered you sound I wouldn't call it safe any more m8.

>Thread about serious attempted kikery undermining the democracy of a first world nation
>Devolve into bants between a retarded britbong and an aussiecunt about whether being a balding 20 year old with social ineptness is better than dabbing and wailing Harambe's death.

U showed him m8tey

Which is different from any other government because?

>that post
>that flag

You wouldn't understand even if I explained it to you.

nigga u still here? I mean hell this place IS 100x better then any other leftist hangout, you attest to this otherwise you would have shutten the fuck up and left. But since this place actually ALLOWS for..
"arguments/discussions" i can see why you would not want to go back to that shit infested,virtue signing, free speech curbing, leftist safe space.

Killing spiders makes me feel worse than killing anthropoids like you.

Scrolling in this thread, I also seen a french asking the same question. If you will give me a good argument, Then I wont argue with it.

Usually when a lesser baby nation tries this shit on a 1st world state, they are severely punished

I do find it funny when you internet strongman alt-right man children get so triggered and turn into quivering pussies when someone like me posts here.

This really is the alt-right safe space kek, fucking hypocrites.

fyi, i'm still not going to stop shitposting

Yea. Israel did real shit to the US. Hopefully they stopped.

You will never defeat the alt-right.

I noticed a change along with the election. It seems like r/thedonald came here and in massive amounts, and use their plebbit tier argument, and basically act like retards. Is there a way to bring political discussion, and make them all to go back?

Dude, just stop. Sup Forums was meant for political discussion and not your alt-right cringe. If you are going to stay, please at least to discuss instead of shitpost

This.

>I don't know anything about you but you are the bigger loser

Are you telling me to "Shut it down"?

This is what happens when people from R. E ddit come to here. Absolutely degenerate.

No, I'm asking you to follow this board's narrative and rules.

Oy vey! Don't question our narrative!

Who would have thought that MOSSAD is the most based agency in the world?
Cucking Americans, Britbongs, Frenchcucks, Swedecucks, Italians and Spanish at the same time.
While bragging about it to Saudi Arabia to prove their omnipotence. No government will do anything they are all slaves to Israel.

Must be payback for the expulsion and bad treatment of Jews in the middle ages and Renaissance periods.

>jidf in the comments
It was just a coincidence!

Kys Hindu traitor

I never said you should not question them, but rather follow them from free will to preserve the order of the board.

Can't believe the kike wants the jew loving zionist T_D gone from here.

Ooooh I'm SO offended muh fweelings :'((((

Reminder, everyone does this. Stop linking the guardian, let it die. Sage

Because governments collude and scheme (if they are competent) to advance their national interests abroad and domestically.

What Israeli spies are doing (so well desu) have many results which aim to further the goal of the banking elite worldwide(many Jews /zionist in this group) , promoting the death of nations by race mixing and migration.

So yeah it's unacceptable but you keep doing it and get away with it because USA is your lapdog

I could not care any less what his opinion about the subject. I want old Sup Forums back

You still have friends and admirers here Israel.
Trump
Me
Etc

Please kill many Muslims today! Gambatte

Israel has no responsibility nor can order the diaspora though. We try to bring them to Israel, with increasing numbers every year, but there will still be Jews there for a long time.

chinks man, wish we had the balls to tell it like it is in this way.

Just small people playing small games, that's why this is allowed to play in the liberal media.

The kikes don't care if Israel gets fucked around, time enough for playing around with Greater Israel once whites are removed from power.

Oooh, complete with scary music.

Ok?

as long as they do their kikery israel will be taken responsible for any action of its diaspora.

learn to live with it

Who can say.

The difference is I won't have diabetes and be a perma virgin like most of old Sup Forums

Agree. I won't be surprised if the destroyers of Israel will be Jews themselves.

jew ...
and another jew ...

>tfw the jews want the muslims out and are trying harder to save the UK than the bongs are

It's like you're TRYING to kill yourselves.

>kikes being kikes

(Citation needed)
I always see this claim, yet I have never seen any evidence. So I'm afraid I don't believe you.

>Agree. I won't be surprised if the destroyers of Israel will be Jews themselves.

>Israel’s Collapse Imminent Due To Lack Of Diversity According To “Jews For Social Justice” - (((Marc Steinsaltz)))

you dont know how correct you are

And you are a r e d d i t o r that most of the time cannot even spell, and have to use buzzwords instead of real political counter-arguments because you are too ill to do even that. Which is worse?

This is nothing new, we've had to summon their ambassador over the passport bullshit. Remember?

Fuck them, stinky unwashed desert rats. Trying that shit here, mother fucker we invented subterfuge and perfidy.

He sounds like one of the reddest pilled politicians in the West.

A few are based.

STFU! kike
ur people are a ball of cretins that have rotted this world

Israel would do much better if all of the diaspora would come to live here . It appears they only do worse for Israel and the world in the west