Do you eat foreign food?

Do you eat foreign food?

What does this have to do with politics.

Almost exclusively. Don't get too anal and edgy kid

If you eat nasi more often than boerenkool then kys nigger.

Food is the only culture that's acceptable to be spread among different countries

do fish and chips count m8

it's against the law in my country

Sometimes if it's actually tasty and not just meme food.

Eat and cook it myself.

Sushis are fucking expensive, they are sold by Jews to trick rich hipsters.

>still eating Jewshi in 2017

This

I'm Irish. All food is foreign.

Also art.

No i dont like it

I always pick French food at the store, I don't really know why.

>foreign food

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

It's not foreign if it's made at home. Canada is the first post national state for food production.

If I pay €50 for a meal plus a bottle of wine, should I be getting good french food? Given i pick a restaurant fairly randomly based on its appearance and that a few other people are eating there.

make your own its cheap, easy and you can put anything in it

Dutch food is tasteless garbage, so I eat foreign food all the time

I eat the multicultural jew simply because it's so much better than taters 'erry day. Boiled potatoes are only really edible if you can cook up a thick, tasty gravy. Just adding water to used baking grease is not gravy ffs. Also, pounds of nutmeg alone is not seasoning for vegetables.

Absolutely love taking the entire day to make Dutch classics such as erwtensoep(pea soup), hachee or zoervleisch(beef stews). Or Goulash, roti, nasi/bami, curry, gyros, kebabs, bbq, various italian dishes, or even poutines. This is probably why I'm a fat fuck though.

>dutch food is tasteless garbage
Non-dutch detected
Tuinbonen en speklapjes zijn goat jij ongecultureerd zwijn

Godverdomme lekker

Inderdaad

this is bretty good.

Why does Dutch sounds like German written by Down syndrome patients?

Of poffertjes, haring met uitjes, bieten met uitjes, hutspot, andijviestamppot, kibbeling, lekkerbekjes, slavinken, rookworst, verse worst, alles wat we in de frituur gooien, ga zo maar uren door. De Nederlandse keuken is absurd goed, zo lang je het maar beetje kan kruiden en klaarmaken. Godverdomme.

Why does austrian german sound like germans sucking cocks?

Ben je een kok user?

>implying Austrians aren't speaking the language correctly

I once ate a chinese fish bucket

Helaas niet, meer een soort thuiskok. Mijn hele familie kan goed koken, dus het was een beetje verplicht om het te leren toen ik klein was. Gewoon beetje lef hebben, goed nadenken, niet bang te zijn om het te verprutsen, en dan genieten als je de schoonouders stil kan krijgen hehe.

Nice

They sound like theyre rounding their mouth 24/7 like its stuck that way, it sounds really weird

Yes. Foreign food is the best thing most foreign nations have to offer.

I like mostly anything except thai food, the flavors are so bizarre my tongue rejects them immediately.

Crab is the best sushi

>leafs call each other out now
wew why don't you just let the day of the rake happen and put you all out of your misery

what are these flat aebleskivers?

I just came back from thailand. I had the shits non stop and the toilets there are horrible.

What the fuck is Australian food?

should've stuck to pizza

Meat Pies and Sausage rolls, Roast lamb, Chiko Rolls, Grilled Kangaroo, Lamingtons, Vanilla Slice, Pavlova, Burger with the Lot, Barbecued Prawns, Grilled Barramundi, Flake and Chips

No takes to long to get here.

I just order from the local mart

I eat taco bell every once in a while

They're called poffertjes, like pancakes but a different batter. Absolutely delicious, you eat it with melted butter and powdered sugar.

Maple Syrup and Butter or Lemon Juice and Powdered Sugar is the way to go.

They are fucking delicious.

They seem very similar to aebleskivers, they even have their own pan

Thai food is wonderful.

>I once ate a chinese fish bucket
Did you pay her afterward?

That sounds amazing bro. I'll try that for sure. Also, cake filling. Like the tins with cherries or cranberries on syrup. Just heat that shit up, whip up some cream, and you're good to go.

Only if it's european.

Yes, but not on a regular basis. Mostly it's just when eating food outside.

As long as it's tasty, yes.

Enjoying another culture's food is perfectly acceptable. Even kebab has it's merits. Good food is good food no matter how you slice it.

It's when you start acting like that other race and allowing their culture to overwrite your own that it becomes a problem.

Top Tier
>Indian
>Thai
>Japanese
>Italian
>Vietnamese

Good tier
>French
>Chinese
>American

Okay Tier
>British
>Turkish
>German

Shit Tier
>Hebrew
>Russian
>Polish

Wow, awesome. Poffertjes also have their own pan. Are
aebleskiver Norwegian or Danish? Sometimes there's a fine line between dishes in northern Europe.

Danish. My hometown had a Scandinavian themed fair every year that sold them. They were always something to look forward to since most kids had to practice these dances all year in preparation.

sure but i stopped eating kebab like one year ago cause i do not want to give the turks my money, furthermore i avoid restaurants and shops which are owned by sandniggers

No. Foreign food is fit only for foreigners.

>indian
>top tier
>putting over 9000 spices to kill the taste of rotten meat
nigger detected

Armenian food isn't foreign to me.

I cannot stand any food from cultures browner than Greek.

I do eat foreign food. I eat lots of German and Italian food. Spaghetti and hamburgers.

haha "muh personal crusade"

A man must live his ideals.
Now go live yours and suck Achmed's cock so he can rape your girlfriend.

I do the same thing too so It's not a personal crusade. Join the fight.

Sambal baaaay?!

I'm white as fuck, I can just appreciate flavour.

You're just butthurt because I put your nation's horrible "food" in shit tier, Pollack

I eat pizza a lot

i regularly cook hamburgers

I eat whatever I think tastes good. Food is literally the only good thing about multiculturalism.

This. Indian food is fucking delicious. It's possible to like a country's food without liking other aspects of that country. Fucking Poles need to die.

beef is all need
fuck foreign """food"""

I exclusively live on a diet that consists only of Japanese food.

That works if your an athlete or have a job that have heavy lifting involved.