JEWS ARE WHITE PEOPLE

Stop saying we Jews aren't white
It's annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

slavica.indiana.edu/bookListings/linguistics/The_Ashkenazic_Jews
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#cb4df8a28808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you accept europeans refugees in Israel?

They always do. It's the Muslims they have a problem with.

In fact, half of the Israelis are of European heritage.

Ashkenazic Jews were once a Slavo-Turkic People. This is pretty well documented.
>>historians and archeologists in evaluating known data and artifacts as well as generate a new hypothesis about the origins of the Ashkenazic Jews, the north European Jews who have consituted the majority of the Jews in the world for the last several centuries. In Wexler's view, the Ashkenazic Jews most likely descend from a minority ethnic Palestinian Jewish emigre population that intermarried with a much larger heterogeneous population of converts to Judaism from Asia Minor,
See here:
slavica.indiana.edu/bookListings/linguistics/The_Ashkenazic_Jews

None of the Jews in Israel today have any historical right to the land as the Chinese have to Japan. Also who said historical rights to land are important? Special privileges once again. It's just because (((they))) control the media is why they are allowed whatever they want.
If Hitler had killed off so many European Jews there really wouldn't be as many in Israel too, but they are there.
Jews race-mix so much you can't call them anything but Jews though, since that is the only concept important to them.

ahahahhahahahahahahahha jews are OBJECTIVELY not white, you retard. is this bait?

PROTIP: if whites were Jewish, we would have all the shekels and Israel would send us billions of aid shekels every year.

White is short for white people, not reptilians.

>Jews race-mix so much you can't call them anything but Jews though, since that is the only concept important to them.
Are you dense?
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#cb4df8a28808

fuck off kike

Seriously, the bullying against Jewish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Jewish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Russians or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Middle East. Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful ! Would you call a Jewish man a "kike" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "kike"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate? Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

friendly reminder that OP is jealous of my superior WHITE UNCIRCUMCISED DICK

I fucked this cute red-headed nice Jewish girl. That bush was red too. I came so hard! Anyway, I had to break up with her because I want my children to be white. I hear she's dating a nigger now. feelsgoodman.jpg

>WE

Jews are black. DNA tests proved that Abraham was a black man.

Get out kike you don't belong here, go twirl your hairs elsewhere dirty rat

Pasta is so weak I became gluten intolerant.

Your wife's son is a black man, Hans.

Post army Jewish QTs, they are the best.

>implying jews are people

0/10
If you're going to troll, at-least be somewhat believable. I don't even thinks the jews believe this bullshit.

Israel shoots them which automatically makes me more sympathetic to Israel.

Jews are white?

1) Stop being a cry bully. Not going to work here, go try some liberal arts campus packed with SJW.

2) Claiming that Jews are some of the biggest contributors to Sup Forums just means that we need a purge.

3) Why not bully Russians or burgers. Typical Jewish rhetoric that has been going on for centuries. Divide, and conquer

4) peaceful little country? Right... Israel created Isis, and is a welfare state that sucks on uncle sam's tit

5) Claiming to be the whitest in the middle east is not much of an accomplishment. That's like saying you are the smartest kid in the special needs class.

6) Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "kike"? There are what like 6 of those on earth? Alright I'll give those 6 a pass, but the other 10 million or so nope

7) Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate? Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

This is why nobody likes Jews. Jews are the kind of people who will rob you, come knocking on your door the next day and be like "heard you got robbed".

Jews are the worst people. You spread that white guilt to the week minded whites pretending to be white when that benefits you, but identifying as jew when that benefits you. Go peddle your snake oil to tumblr.

Stop trying to get on our good side, filthy Jew! Your days are ticking. Soon... we will ally with the Muslim population to end your reign of terror.

>2) Claiming that Jews are some of the biggest contributors to Sup Forums just means that we need a purge.
How so? Without Jews, Sup Forums wouldn't exist today.

>3) Why not bully Russians or burgers. Typical Jewish rhetoric that has been going on for centuries. Divide, and conquer
There are very good reasons to bully these two, but for the Jews, it can only be jealousy.

>4) peaceful little country? Right... Israel created Isis
Can you prove this bullshit?
>inb4 some pic or news blog without sources

>6) Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "kike"? There are what like 6 of those on earth? Alright I'll give those 6 a pass, but the other 10 million or so nope
The vast majority of Jews, just like any nation, are hard working people, you autistic edgelord.

>7) Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate? Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
What the fuck are you even talking about? That is being done by Soros-led globalists, and they have even been trying to do it to Israel for decades now.

Not all Jews are the same, and just like in every white nation, there is a war between nationalism and globalism in Israel.

But you arent.....