Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKpAEgAxphY
youtube.com/watch?v=bgfIoI8tbvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Natzees watch out.

>'Treat' instead of 'Threat'

Is CNN /ournews/ now?

*explodes into treats*

Oh boi, looks like we will have nazis in charge almost everywhere then!

since when do they use full stops in news headlines? is this a shitty blog?

(((andelman)))

{{{David}}}

(((experts)))

>a treat
It sure is

controlling immigration is literally nazi

Come on dude.
>that pic
>that headline
>that spelling mistake (Treat, AFD instead of AfD)
>'Nazi party' has no meaning in germany

hitler would approve of their "kill all the jews" though i must admit

other than swagged up streets

I am Ralf Stegner. You want to know who this is? Well, let me explain. The normal SPD comrade only receives one gift from his muslim bull: A Muslim child. But I, Ralf Stegner wants more. I want three gifts. I'm a greedy little social democrat. But first, how I do it. Normally I drive in my golf for Vinetaplatz in Kiel-Garten where Turks enrich our culture, where the crescent moons shine on minarets and the air is filled with kebab smell. I am already stiff, just thinking it. Sometimes I cum a little in my pants. I get out and ask the Turks, who of them is a devout Muslim. They already know what's coming. One of them steps out, and we travel together a little further. Then I take a knife and stab it in my urethra and rotate it a bit, we call this the "integration screwer" in the SPD regional office. Sure, it hurts, but what comes next is squirtelishly hot. The Turk pushes his massive Muslim cock into my urethra and fucks me until we come both. So I got myself already 4 different types of Islam. This is the first gift. Then we go to Bordesholm where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She has also many kinds of Islam. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a brown baby who is also Muslim. This is the greatest gift, to know that my children will convert more German women to Islam

cnn believes a nazi party in Germany will be a treat to the world.
Did i wake up in some glorious parallel univers?

"A Treat"

I COULDNT AGREE MORE :DDDDDDDD

We heard the same thing about Brexit and Trump

I guess they must be doing really well.

So? They haven't explained why that's bad.

>b-because you won't have your quota of islam

Africa is 100000000x larger than Germany, with more farm land and minerals and coastline. Go there.

retreat this if u agree

treat to the world as in make all nazis look stupid

Didn't know that the Swiss also hate this guy.

>according to the experts

A line that might as well go on every filter

Jewish Trick or Nazi Treat?

*Kiel Gaarden

So does this count as CNN hacking an election?

link to the article

This might be fake

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((experts)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

German bro educate me what are ADF's poll chances?

We wish.

she is more beautiful without the makeup

>AFD is a treat.
Noice.

>according to experts
experts in what? predicting the future? hyperbole?

>this is "real news" that we are all meant to listen to and form opinions with
what a fucking joke

AFD"

Let's face it:

Short brown hair + green eyes = best german.

Adolfina

Jew media

>A treat to our world

So they're saying it's a good thing

All polls indicate 15%
Funny thing is that the CDU and SPD will have to form a coalition to get the majority.
Even funnier would be if the polls are as falls with the AfD as with Trump.
Maybe they get 20% that would force the cdu to alky with them.

pic related is the best german

total qt3.14
I'd obliterate her with my big anglo penis

Can you imagine the horror it would be to be a refugee in Germany and all of a sudden the nazis get to power and Frauke Petry suddenly picks you to be her sex slave for years and years to come?! Like being forced to have sex every day for hours on end? Being forced to make her squirt under the threat of receiving penalties in case of failure?

Such horror.

if Afd get 20% i just can't imagine the absolute propaganda and nailing down of "evil nazi thought" in germany

about 15 percent on the national parliament.
Which will not get them anywhere near the government.
BUT.
The major parties took notice that their course alienates them from the majority from the voting population. They are reversing their stances on immigration only slighty at the moment.
Expect even more extreme voices in their ranks during the end of the year when the voting takes place.
In a way, the AfD did have an input on politics in more ways then most want to acknowledge.

>Neo-Nazis put their hopes and dreams behind a woman

You guys just don't learn, right?

>kikes trying to save Angela "Last Liberal" Merkel this hard
lmao

Frauke is also super qt
youtube.com/watch?v=nKpAEgAxphY

when can we expect an Afd rally?

>Maybe they get 20% that would force the cdu to ally with them.
Even if they got 45% every other party will form a super coalition out of spite. But having them in the Bundestag is certainly a good stepp to force them to at least acknowledge things that are spoken there

Didn't Merkel show herself tougher on the immigration during the last election...before abandonning her campaign promises once reelected?

AfD is moderately right wing at best

Gas all the media kikes

>""""""Experts"""""""
Im so sick of this shit. Hiding behind expert opinion doesn't make an article any less of an opinion peace.

Reading crap like this makes me wish for the day of the rope.

Just when Sup Forumslacks?!

Polls for Trump were actually pretty accurate.

Any medium which simply declares what is true and disallows open comment is invalid and should be ignored.

he's a /deutsch/ meme

Who's an expert according to experts?

I'd vote Petry if she had more sexypics desu senpaitachi

>>'Nazi party' has no meaning in germany
what did he mean by this?

>(((((((((David)))))))))) (((((((((((Andelman))))))))))))

This isnt even funny or a meme anymore. Its seriously every fucking time.

>according to """""""""experts""""""""

Well we asked what you can become with a gender studies degree. Here is our answer.

(((experts)))

slimy CNN, slimy

Right, it's almost as if people over the past two thousand years were angry about something real and not just imaginary.

Guys, I miss the AfD generals, where did they go

Yes...
such horror

brb

Any party that is not directly compromised by Jews one way or another is a nazi party you faggots

Comfy.

It never was a meme.

An editorial written by (((David Andelman))) on (((CNN))). It is like puking on a pile of shit.

That's a Tranny.

Yeah.

Kind of distressing, dankposting aside.

I think Frauke Petry is a treat to our world :3

did nazis hate muslims? I never hear a single thing about jews in the media yet everybody is a nazi all of a sudden.

If this is genuinely what EXPERTS think, it is painfully clear their expertise has nothing to do with political analysis.

>nazi treat

What did they mean by this?

damn, Sup Forums is retarded as fuck

can't get more obviously fake than that

IT'S FAKE RETARDS, FAKE

Delicious nazis such as Frauke Petri

>about 15 percent on the national parliament.
>Which will not get them anywhere near the government.
Unless meanwhile Merkel gets compromised with some nasty leaks and is forced to stand down, and then someone who is willing to form a coalition with AfD is put at the head of CDU (maybe that Bavarian guy). Remember that Assange already said that he has some info that could destroy Merkels career.

She's a treat alright.

Oh boy.
You sure you have lurked enough?

>(((David Andelman)))

Where have we seen this before?

1.5% winning?

Merkel will simply do nothing and the "scandal" wont effect her.

>literally every poll saying "its impossible for trump to win"

>(((experts)))

>(((Experts)))

Wew lad. Like reading Spiegel Online. We call this the "Nazikeule". It helped the political left and centre to silence right wingers since the end of the second world war, but now, it totally backfired and the AfD is almost the second strongest party. Just keep the good propaganda up, CNN. Just do with the AfD the same, you did with Trump.

>be me
>Don't like immigrants
>become a Nazi
>burst into treats

>EXPERTS

These msm faggots sure rely on appeal to authority a lot. Just because you're an expert in shit doesn't imply that you're worth listening to.

see the word "OPINION" at the top of the page?

this, but the analysis of the data was so ridden with confirmation bias that most people got it wrong

>"According to Experts"

and who might they be?

lol, reminded me of this : youtube.com/watch?v=bgfIoI8tbvs

They're already claim Russia is working on hacking german election and screaming about RT Deutsche corrupting the poor adolfs. Hack yeah!
>Hacking intensifies

/treat

Do everything opposite CNN tells you...

Gesichterkirmes.

Oy vey! She be another Hitler goyim! If she wins it'll be another shoah!