Is he right? Does the dishonest media purposely

not report that Mexico will pay back the money later on?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
(((LÜGENPRESSE)))

What he means: 'We'll build the wall. If Mexico doesn't help pay for it, we'll slap a tariff on all imports from Mexico. Thus, we'll be paid regardless.'

Media only reports on what they want people to hear and what their owners want them to publish.

Of course he's right. Media just lies all day long, while Trump tells the truth.

hahahahahahahahahahah

>let's ruin Mexico before I'm even president

Why did Sup Forums elect this retard? You haven't ruined political correctness. Nobody can.

You elected a literal fucking retard. WE COULD HAVE HAD CRUZ. Let that sink in, drumptfaggots.

>libtards actually thought mexico would directly pay for the wall

Ever notice how Trump's words and what the press reports Trump said are completely different?

Why does he not say so?

They dishonestly report on pretty much everything.

Y u heff to be mad, Paco?

You're paying for the wall and getting thrown the fuck over it, spic

He should

It's on his website after all

usually when you say someone will pay for something later on it's because they agreed to do so, just a crazy thought for you there mr. president

>You haven't ruined political correctness. Nobody can.
lol wat

Cruz and Trump are both shit.

if he sends a millone criminals back, destroys the Mexican job industry, slap a Bunch of tariffs and does a other nigger shit he was talking about there will be no Mexico to pay for his wall, Mexico will descend in to chaos might actually split in to factions since the northern states are richer and a bit less chaotic them the nigger regions of Mexico.

I just hope west Mexico alliance becomes reality and kick all the filthy chilangos out of sonora and Baja.

fuck the chinolas too

He did. He also said he would target remittances under current law if they don't pony up.

Honestly is America has a golden age and Mexico devolves into civil war Trump would be fine to say smugly 'I told you they would pay'.

He'll strike a deal once Mexico comes crawling back. I'd be careful tho because a Mexican civil war would create a huge influx of mexican refugees

>because they agreed to do so

He has ways of extracting that money without them agreeing, actually.

>tariffs
>seizing money that illegals send home (completely legal due to Obama expanding federal powers)
>cutting off foreign aid until they squeal

Et cetera.

He just needs to build the wall first.

Also the Canadian-USA border is 3x the length and Canada is 10% of the size but we even have plans to seal our entire border within 24hrs. I imagine the Americans have similar plans as they did in WWII and WWI.

that... (I am so hot) smug on the second picture.

I wish there was a law forcing this Jews to show id of their prior kike nose operation

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

TL;DR - pay for the wall or lose 25bil a year

But trump doesnt have the power to do this. It is against international trade law and our treaty with Mexico

Why won't he mention that the jew owns 96% of the MSM?

There's no international trade law against it but it is against NAFTA
we could always just withdraw I mean what the fuck does canada offer, they depend on us more than we on them too

Just trust him to do his thing, if worst comes true, then just don't re-elect him. I'm sure he won't cause as much damage as Obama even if he does what liberals fear monger he'd do.

gringos think their shit fiat crap is worth a single shit this day an age.

the only way you fucks can force any country to do anything this days is by military force, your currency is worth as much as the sandwich that i flush down the toilet after I took a shit 5 minutes ago.

the only people who'll be impressed by your foreign aid stoppage will be the cartels when they don't get their monthly cia income

Maybe its not international trade law per se but it would mean backing out of WTO.

pretty stupid that people think the only way to make a transaction is to have funds directly returned and not via other means. taxpayers will pay, mexico won't pay directly, well if not it will be subtracted through other means necessary.

the sjw mind only understands the direct transaction and if it isn't direct it's non existent in their minds.

Exactly, these morons actually think thought that the spics were just going to wire us $10bn through Western Union or some shit. Trump has stated how they were going to "pay" for the wall since the fucking beginning. It's just another poor attempt to delegitimize his presidency.

not if they have a fucking 20ft tall wall.

They have done nothing but lie
Why would anyone believe them now?

Especially liberals. They have been told for a while now that Hillary was a sure win.

How can anyone still trust the media?

>H-hes never gonna build a wall

>*Certifiably given reasons which point to a wall being built*

>H-hes never going to get the Mexicans to pay for it! D-drumpf

Old record faggot. Enjoy having a trade deficit...oh wait Merxico is sinking into the sea. There might not be a country to trade with soon

He's making probably just thinks the US can still use the military as a bargaining chip when negotiating trade deals, to bad it's an outdated philosophy, modern international relations can't be built on I'll intentions anymore, you have to be more genuine

>military
>bargaining chip

More like everyone wants the sweet US dollar. Oil deals baby!

>ruin Mexico

Mexico is already a shithole run by narcs

Yeah sure because all that money spent by tobacco for care ends up going to care.

I love the remittance people, tell me, when they know which people are sending their money as they please, why aren't they just immediately deported?

PS, 100 USD a month from each of us will see the wall, the solid concrete strip of coast to coast with no shits given to fences or terrain, built by 2030.